WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Storm - win $10,000 with Performance Boat Candy

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Anyone that purchases products and/or apparel by any of our vendor booths at the Desert Storm street party, you will automatically get a shot at winning $10,000!

The way it works is very simple: Purchase a PBC product wherever you see it at the street party, then come by our booth and roll 6 dice simultaneously. If the dice spell W-I-N-N-E-R, you win $10,000. The best part--there's no catch.

And even if you don't purchase product, come by our booth to say hi and get a free poster.

See you at the party!

Team PBC

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Sweet! I needed some product anyway. What happens if 5-6 people roll W-I-N-N-E-R?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Is miss candy going to be there? I need something signed.

scarabrick

Reaction score
Any free samples? would like to change cleaning agents but I'd love to try if first..

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Great question. There can only be one winner for this game, so the first person to win, gets the 10k.

This is really cool. It's going to be fun for everyone when the dice gets rolled. The person who rolls the dice is stoked to get a shot at 10k, and your heart will be pounding every time the dice gets rolled. Good idea and going to be a lot of fun.

JBS

Reaction score
I will bring my own dice:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any free samples? would like to change cleaning agents but I'd love to try if first..

I'm sure they will have free samples at the PBC booth for people to try.. I know I'll have a bunch of them at the RDP booth as well. :)

RD

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Best product I have ever used. Takes the water spots off instantly, and leaves a really shiny and smooth surface behind. It's a WINNER. :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Miss Boat Candy is fukushima hot. :thumbsup

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Best product I have ever used. Takes the water spots off instantly, and leaves a really shiny and smooth surface behind. It's a WINNER. :D

Thanks Phebus, we really appreciate the nice feedback!

Speed Gloss also works on your car: check it out on this 858HP Vette from Horizon Motorsports in Havasu; one of our newest retailers.

Attachments

• corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 66

Singleton

Reaction score
Who sells the gallon size in Havasu? Want a gallon, so what booth do I need to hit up?

Also any discounts being offered?

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Who sells the gallon size in Havasu? Want a gallon, so what booth do I need to hit up?

Also any discounts being offered?

The only discount we have during Desert Storm is that we'll pay the sales tax and give out some cool swag with each purchase.

Go by Absolute or Prestige in Havasu for the gallon bottles, or if you want to come directly to our booth at the street party, we have gallon sizes too. In any event, if you decide to purchase from those retailers the week of DS, bring your reciept to the booth and we'll give you a roll of the dice and a shot at the 10 G's!