Desert Storm 2012 - P H O T O S

jayboat

naplesimage.com
Reaction score
7116828265_16cac20a42_o.jpg

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Awesome shots Jay, glad you made it out West.

Sent from a Stone Tablet

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Looks like SPAM Racing has checked in for Desert Storm. :D

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
I took a ton, think a bunch came out great. Will try to post tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Lol, look at that little Green M31 "Hot Rod" out there. Out ran all those big boats.. I love it.!

Great job Tony!

Great Pics Jay..!

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Thanks for the great thread..... Very nice work.. :thumbsup

Wozencraft

Reaction score
Big surprise there.....

Pretty disturbing when the most "sane" of all the characters is River Dave.

That line up reads like a most wanted list....

You got Ray "I dont believe in sunscreen" Lee (dude gets to drive all our boats )

Pretty sure thats Devin- probably smiling because me and everyone else in a 5 mile radius that night send him a large percent of what we earn every 30 days..

Then you got Chris - hopefully he didn't get a "shave down" on this trip (you dont want to know)

Then Jeff - and if you've ever hung out with him for any length of time you'll end up a victim of some prank or another (often involving a nutsack "bagtag")

Id like to get know Dave- but if this is the company he keeps I should be VERY afraid.

Thing is I was supposed to be there with these guys and Im BUMMED.

Actually I would give a kidney to be there right now with these guys
(but not my good one).

"Uncle" Dave Sampson
I don't get on here much, but Jay told me about this comment on his thread. Absolutely freaking HILARIOUS! Made me laugh! Thank you!

Devin Wozencraft

E4L

Reaction score
Awesome pictures. It was great drinking my saturday morning coffee and looking at all of them.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I don't get on here much, but Jay told me about this comment on his thread. Absolutely freaking HILARIOUS! Made me laugh! Thank you!

Devin Wozencraft

No problem wish I were there with you guys!

Dave

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Jay....

I am 750-800 miles north of Havasu, sitting in my chair since 330am cause my back is going off...

I am glad RD worked was able to put it together and get you out here for this...
I just spent the last hour going through your thread, and want to thank you for sharing your work with us. You are a gifted artist with that camera, and I am glad you were able to make it out from Florida to capture the moments that were Havasu's big weekend for all of us here on RDP.
It wasn't like being there, but it was a close as we could ever get without feeling the heat ourselves. Thanks again, I will be drooling over this thread for sometime to come.
If there were one or two pics you took that a guy would like to have blown up to poster size for his garage wall, can they be purchased from you? There are a couple of shots of DCB's up and flying that I am thinking I want.
Few folks in my neck of the woods in NorCal know what it is like to ride in one, thanks to Paul (outdrive 1) I am one of those guys and will never forget it.

I am thinking I need to get to Parker/Havasu again next year. Might have to miss the cup race in Vegas and see if we can find someone with a spare room, LOL.

jayboat

naplesimage.com
Reaction score
Thank you, Bowtie- this week has been an absolute blast. Dave and Stacy are fantastic hosts and I can't thank them enough for putting up with me.
And of course... it's been fun meeting so many of the inmates- always nice to put a face with the name.
Now I can properly bust yer balls.

I'll be heading out a little later this morning- traveling for the next couple of days, so posts will be a bit sporadic.
Stay tuned, tho... I shot over 5,000 frames this week, so there are plenty more coming.

Oh yeah, RD SUX!

6978563436_81f033f2a1_o.jpg

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
It was nice meeting you yesterday Jay. Got to watch you in action with the camera in the pool. :D

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, Bowtie- this week has been an absolute blast. Dave and Stacy are fantastic hosts and I can't thank them enough for putting up with me.
And of course... it's been fun meeting so many of the inmates- always nice to put a face with the name.
Now I can properly bust yer balls.

I'll be heading out a little later this morning- traveling for the next couple of days, so posts will be a bit sporadic.
Stay tuned, tho... I shot over 5,000 frames this week, so there are plenty more coming.

Oh yeah, RD SUX!

Nice to finally have met you bro. Have a safe trip home. :thumbsup

Wozencraft

Reaction score
Jay, kudos to you for all your great pics! Moreover, how much time you have spent this past week being just about everywhere to take classic photography...from my boat, helicopter, Pirates Cove, DS parties, RDP Parties (w/ Wendy :D), and many other destinations. I know you didn't get much sleep!

It was a pleasure getting to know you as well. I wish you well and look forward to meeting up with you soon!

Devin Wozencraft

shueman

Reaction score
Def. gonna order some prints for the man cave...:thumbsup

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
all these pictures are wonderful. Some are just plain awesome.

Is there a way to buy some of these? I love the pics of the city, channel, and river with various boats. Not just Desert Storm pics. Is there a way to buy certain pics without the "Desert Storm" logo? I would love to have them enlarged. They would look great hanging at the river house:thumbsup:thumbsup

Wozencraft

Reaction score
all these pictures are wonderful. Some are just plain awesome.

Is there a way to buy some of these? I love the pics of the city, channel, and river with various boats. Not just Desert Storm pics. Is there a way to buy certain pics without the "Desert Storm" logo? I would love to have them enlarged. They would look great hanging at the river house:thumbsup:thumbsup

YES, Jay, who is the owner/photographer of Naples Image has all his photos available for purchase. In fact, the images he's putting on RDP is probably only around 1/500th of the photos he's taken this past week at DS.

You can find him @ http://www.naplesimage.com/

Wendi

Reaction score
Jay awesome photos... Nice meeting you and Devin at the WOW party. :boobeyes:

chaser

Reaction score
I drive by this boat every day.

me too.... by one of the best biker bars!!!!!

Hey Tremor and Foley,
Stop in Hells Kitchen and say Hi. The owner (Tyler ) is the guy who owns the boat. I was on that boat all weekend at DS. Great riding boat, not fast but awesome ride. You can usually find Tyler and me working on it on the weekends. still playing with motor heights and prop size.
Randy