WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Death Penalty.....For or Against?...

Death Penalty...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Retired Member

Mr. Lynch, care to enlighten us as to why you oppose the death penalty? Do you do something we don't know about?

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
I'm all for it. Although it is no deterrent to murder, it is just punishment.

Electric Chair is the method in TN. We love it when they fire up "Ole Sparky"

:D :D

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
Murderers should be killed in the same fashion as their victims. Family members of the victims should have the option of dishing out the punishment. IMHO.

Did you see in the news last week about the guy that killed those two people for their yatch. He tied them together and tied them to an anchor and through the anchor overboard. What a POS.

I'd like to cut that phuck and then though him in the water with some sharks.

Sleeper CP :D

ROZ

Reaction score
An aye fer an aye...argh... :thumbsup

Riodog

Reaction score
I'm all for it. Although it is no deterrent to murder, it is just punishment.

Electric Chair is the method in TN. We love it when they fire up "Ole Sparky"

:D :D

MY ASS. It's not just punishment. It's ridding society of one of many pieces of shit that should have been aborted at birth. Making the ass*ole suffer would be punishment.

I'd volunteer in a heartbeat to be the executioner for any of these pieces of garbage.
Hell, I'd even do it for free.
Rio

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
MY ASS. It's not just punishment. It's ridding society of one of many pieces of shit that should have been aborted at birth. Making the ass*ole suffer would be punishment.

I'd volunteer in a heartbeat to be the executioner for any of these pieces of garbage.
Hell, I'd even do it for free.
Rio

At least we fry ours. In Cali all you do is make them lay down and take a nap. :D :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
It's ridding society of one of many pieces of shit that should have been aborted at birth.

WTF? How can you say this? You're against abortion.

Have you turned democrat?

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Did you see in the news last week about the guy that killed those two people for their yatch. He tied them together and tied them to an anchor and through the anchor overboard. What a POS.

I'd like to cut that phuck and then though him in the water with some sharks.

Sleeper CP :D

I saw that. It was a pretty cool boat, who could blame the murdering thieves.:rolleyes:

Riodog

Reaction score
WTF? How can you say this? You're against abortion.

Have you turned democrat?

Tommy, that was just mean.There is a time and place for abortions. 99 1/2% of everyone in prison is entitled to, and deserves a free abortion even many years after their actual birth.

"At least we fry ours. In Cali all you do is make them lay down and take a nap. :D :D"
Yeah, maybe once a decade. Nobody out here listens to me so what can I say. Bunch of pussy-whipped, compassionate, candy-assed liberals runnin this state. All the fr*cken democraps are the ones with their relatives in the can and they think these POS can be rehabilitated.
Rio

Mrs Lovin Summer

Summer Summer Summer!!!
Reaction score
I voted against the death penalty. And i will tell you why. Those fuckers will get a needle and go to sleep. I want them to suffer for what they did. An eye for an eye.......if they could suffer and die the same way their victim did then i am all for it. Too bad it dosnt work that way.

Ratso

Reaction score
I voted against the death penalty. And i will tell you why. Those fuckers will get a needle and go to sleep. I want them to suffer for what they did. An eye for an eye.......if they could suffer and die the same way their victim did then i am all for it. Too bad it dosnt work that way.

I can't think of anything worse than death...