WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DEADLIEST CATCH!!

HPBoats83

Reaction score
No, the younger brother is dumber and had no potential. That's why they traded him for Sig's greenhorn a few weeks back. I have a feeling that after Phil dies next week, we're gonna see Josh in the captain's chair.

I think that Jonathan from Time Bandit will be the temporary captain of the Cornellia, Josh mentioned that he doesn't have his captains license. I don't know if he could take it out, I hope he does though.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That is very cool! Didn't know they were racing offshore.. :D

Maybe I heard it wrong.. but I thought he was always saying the younger fuck up kid had all the potential, and the older brother was.. etc..

RD

Dave, Zaairman is right. Josh is the one with a LOT more potential but Jake was on the boat longer. Josh seems like he could step up once he gets licensed and all. Where's Poncho to update us since Im sure he has some inside info! lol!

Nordic

Reaction score
No, the younger brother is dumber and had no potential. That's why they traded him for Sig's greenhorn a few weeks back. I have a feeling that after Phil dies next week, we're gonna see Josh in the captain's chair.

Way to young to be captaining the Cornelia Marie..

What happened to the engineer from last season that temp captained?

Poncho already told us a family friend is captaining the boat..

RD