WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB on Craigslist

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I remember this one from another forum I think. Apparently someone when to go look at it and it has been stored uncovered outside for year, a bunch of rain water was in it, just very neglected. Also have seen a lot of reposts on CL of people saying the same thing. But who knows, maybe a really good detail and some interior work and its still a deal.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I remember this one from another forum I think. Apparently someone when to go look at it and it has been stored uncovered outside for year, a bunch of rain water was in it, just very neglected. Also have seen a lot of reposts on CL of people saying the same thing. But who knows, maybe a really good detail and some interior work and its still a deal.

What a shame if that's the case :thumbsdown

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Damn and they leave it stored outside, what a shame even though it is probably coverd.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
The story continued that the owner had upgraded to a larger DCB and just parked this one. Wish I had fuck you money.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Damn and they leave it stored outside, what a shame even though it is probably coverd.

Hell, my hunk of crap jet boat even lives in indoor storage with a concrete floor and everything. Best 100 bucks a month I could spend.

rivergames

Reaction score
Someone went to look at that and said the owner was a tool. The boat is just rotting and it's cheaper to buy a boat already done than to rebuild this one.

What a shame :thumbsdown

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Someone went to look at that and said the owner was a tool. The boat is just rotting and it's cheaper to buy a boat already done than to rebuild this one.

What a shame :thumbsdown

Yep, I remember the thread about this boat, early this year. It sounded like the boat needed alot of TLC.:thumbsdown What a bummer, hard to look at an F26 in this condition.:thumbsdown

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
Why would you buy that when you could get a new X-45 for 150k. :p

rivergames

Reaction score
Yep, I remember the thread about this boat, early this year. It sounded like the boat needed alot of TLC.:thumbsdown What a bummer, hard to look at an F26 in this condition.:thumbsdown

When you see a cat in this condition, this is how I picture you at your keyboard :p

Attachments

• crying indian.jpg
    crying indian.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 248

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

:headscratch: