WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
We went over the whole sauce sprayer deal last year when I pointed out that some of Brads posts were over the top for a guy whose screen name is exactly reflective of the brand he peddles.

Wait a minute.....so that's who Brads is?:hmm;)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hey guys,can we stop the shit parade at Vic's expense for the time being.
I just got a text from him,he's stuck in downtown and his wife just went into emergency labor.Somethings going on.
Rather than the shit storm how about we keep his wife and soon to be new baby in our thoughts and prayers and send some positive thoughts their way.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I just got a text from him,he's stuck in downtown and his wife just went into emergency labor.Somethings going on.
Rather than the shit storm how about we keep his wife and soon to be new baby in our thoughts and prayers and send some positive thoughts their way.

Got that too.

PVHCA

Reaction score

Far from a shit parade, NOTHING harsh has been typed.

Good luck to Vic, his wife and soon to be newborn.:thumbsup

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Another call out thread gone sideways- imagine that.

Since I was the OP I assume this is towards me.

I didn't call out anybody....just wondering where he was as I do read a lot of his posts. Seemed strange that he just stopped. Nothing more or less.

Call out threads do seem to go sideways though.....I will give you that....

Meaney77

Reaction score

I didn't call out anybody....just wondering where he was as I do read a lot of his posts. Seemed strange that he just stopped. Nothing more or less.

Not calling you out by any means... just kinda shaking my head. You asked where he was and looked at what it has blown up into!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny you mention this Dave. Do to some of his comments I have stopped using their product. I'm back to River Reflections, It takes extra effort to track it down since West Marine is no longer carries it. Some of his comments rub me the wrong way and make the extra effort worth it.

Same here. and I used to buy the stuff by the 5 gallon pail. I just couldn't bring myself to support them after his posts here.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

I don't think anything posted here was meant as a negative or does anyone wish any harm to Old V. He reminds me of that little Brother that needs guidance and mentoring......maybe 460 is up for it? :D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

Trouble maker :D

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Same here. and I used to buy the stuff by the 5 gallon pail. I just couldn't bring myself to support them after his posts here.

Who are you talking about RB? You can PM it to me if you want.

You're up trouble maker....haha

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It's funny you mention this Dave. Do to some of his comments I have stopped using their product. I'm back to River Reflections, It takes extra effort to track it down since West Marine is no longer carries it. Some of his comments rub me the wrong way and make the extra effort worth it.

Isn't Boat Bling the owner of Hot Sauce. I have dealt with both and I think Brad just sells the product out of his house. He did send me a Xmas package that he delivered himself to my house so I didn't pay any shipping. Should we boycott Eliminator Boats because there are a couple on here that work there and voice their opinions. :p

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you talking about RB? You can PM it to me if you want.

You're up trouble maker....haha

Isn't Boat Bling the owner of Hot Sauce. I have dealt with both and I think Brad just sells the product out of his house. He did send me a Xmas package that he delivered himself to my house so I didn't pay any shipping. Should we boycott Eliminator Boats because there are a couple on here that work there and voice their opinions. :p

Here you go.....

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Freedom of speech isn't free from repercussions.

I would like to see The Hateful Eight but I refuse to put another one of my dollars into the pocket of that douche nozzle Quentin Tarantino especially after he went all sideways calling cops murderers.

So ya if I was in the market for a boat and going to drop the kind of coin Eliminators pull I sure as hell would pay attention to what was being said and if it came down to two manufactures it very well could be one of the deciding factors. .02

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Shueman to the front office please! :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
"Not to say things without V here to defend himself and meaning no disrespect", and then you launch into just that? We all get it, your "that guy" who prefaces every lie with, "to be honest with you"! Maybe the fool preaching "maturity" needs to develop some themselves? "Maturity", is Picking a downed soldier up NOT kicking him when he's down!:thumbsdown

Thanks for the thoughts but do you agree or disagree with my post?

I disagree with it for two reasons. The first being he didn't kick V13 at all.. He merely pointed out that the guy goes from a difference of opinion to I'll kick your ass in about 3 posts.. LOL V13 has actually gotten quite a bit better with regard to that in the last few months if I do say so myself. I think OT's opinion is a little out of date, but it's easy to see how he could develop it. To be point blank I have had many converstations with Vic on the phone about it, and explaining to him that "If you let them put you on tilt.. Then they are going to keep trying to put you on tilt for fun." And shared quite a bit of my own life history with him and the photoshops, and RDSUX etc.. If you don't let that shit bother you, then you can turn negatives into positives etc. I.E. Look at all the RD SUX sticker program as a prime example.

The second reason why I disagree with the post is you said he kicked someone when they were down.. V13 isn't down last I checked.. Guy is practically on top of the world if you are asking me. New baby, New Burban, New boat.. Lots of friends.. Made more progress politically in the last 3 months then you'll ever make in a lifetime (just a joke relax...). Sobered up etc.. The list goes on and on. He's killing it right now if you ask me.

I like V, but yeah, I'd trade him for Ratso and skank any day!

I wasn't aware we could trade em like baseball cards, but if we can I got a few trades I'm ready to make for some old members back.. :D

Far from a shit parade, NOTHING harsh has been typed.

Good luck to Vic, his wife and soon to be newborn.:thumbsup

Pretty much this. I read the thread, and it even though it reads kinda weird, if you read it for what it is most of it is actually compliments, of how much he has changed, matured, and grown etc.. The other ones are just not up to date if you ask me.

I don't think anything posted here was meant as a negative or does anyone wish any harm to Old V. He reminds me of that little Brother that needs guidance and mentoring......maybe 460 is up for it? :D

To be clear Boat Bling is the owner of Hot Sauce that posts on here. Sauce Daddy I believe is a distributor for the southern california region of the products. The reason I mentioned what I did is because I know like 10 guys now that have said "I'm not using that shit, because of what that fucking guy posts on your board." It seems stupid to me to have your personal opinions cost someone else money via association through a screen name. Why not just change the screen name and then post what you want.

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
To be clear Boat Bling is the owner of Hot Sauce that posts on here. Sauce Daddy I believe is a distributor for the southern california region of the products. The reason I mentioned what I did is because I know like 10 guys now that have said "I'm not using that shit, because of what that fucking guy posts on your board."

RD

Patrick should put a leash on his bitch so to speak as his "representative" is affecting his business.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Saucer,

YOU....................ARE............................FUCKED!

On the bright side, I have a sales position possibly opening.

Saucer, Regor's bitch! :D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Should we boycott Eliminator Boats because there are a couple on here that work there and voice their opinions. :p

Did you just call Shueman a little bitch?:yikes Oh it's on now. :D

downriver34

Reaction score
Good for Vic! Nothing wrong with taking time to be with your family. At the end of the day its all about being the best you and everyone's journey is different so to each their own. Congrats Vic!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Patrick should put a leash on his bitch so to speak as his "representative" is affecting his business.
You don't think you have any affect on your Oil and AC business with what you post. :hmm

Heylam

Reaction score
An owner has that right, an employee not.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Good for Vic! Nothing wrong with taking time to be with your family. At the end of the day its all about being the best you and everyone's journey is different so to each their own. Congrats Vic!

I'd still like to see pictures of the new baby though.

You don't think you have any affect on your Oil and AC business with what you post. :hmm

If he has, it's been positive from the business side of things.. LOL

underpressure

Reaction score

I would like to see The Hateful Eight but I refuse to put another one of my dollars into the pocket of that douche nozzle Quentin Tarantino especially after he went all sideways calling cops murderers.

So ya if I was in the market for a boat and going to drop the kind of coin Eliminators pull I sure as hell would pay attention to what was being said and if it came down to two manufactures it very well could be one of the deciding factors. .02

^^^
Couldn't have said it any better myself, and am also refusing to see that movie (although I like SLJ and Kirk Russell). Tarantino is such a doosh noozle, can't see myself supporting him at all....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yup, the weak turds usually flush the easiest "So to Speak".:champagne:

What would you like to do sir........................DOUBLE DOWN! :D

Tell your boy I buy sauce because of YOU! :thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Watched it on the magic box a couple days ago.. Pretty good flick! And QT got zero of my dollars. :D

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

To be blunt.....if it has, I haven't noticed it one bit. ;)

lets put it hypothetically.... Lets say my screen name was "lucas oil, Lucas Daddy" or something along those lines. And I'm known for being a complete dip shit on here and contributing nothing other than negativity. You can bet your ass That if my actions Affected Lucas oil I would be getting a phone call from Forrest Himself and he would put me on a short leash, if not pull the line from me completely.

And what will truly blow your mind is, I spend WAY more money Annually Sponsoring events for RDP then I make from sales to the members. Any loss in business would actually help my bottom line......lol

An owner has that right, an employee not.

then there's this ;)

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Yup, the weak turds usually flush the easiest "So to Speak".:champagne:

To clarify you are basically saying you don't give a shit that you have lost this company customers cause of the bullshit you spew. Noted! With your shitty business sense I hope this gets back to your boss. Once it is noted on this forum that you are no longer with Boat Bling/Hot Sauce I will rush right out and start purchasing the product again.:finger

h2o225

Reaction score
Is he still trying to mentor pokey don't know if he could handle another.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
To clarify you are basically saying you don't give a shit that you have lost this company customers cause of the bullshit you spew. Noted! With your shitty business sense I hope this gets back to your boss. Once it is noted on this forum that you are no longer with Boat Bling/Hot Sauce I will rush right out and start purchasing the product again.:finger

I wonder if Patrick Jones frequents this site at all.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hey V...

Good luck to your wife and baby!!!

Hope everything is OK with you 👍

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
I will always buy products from people even if we disagree about things. However if they are a bigot and their view is vile and nasty towards people I refuse to support you or that type of thought process.

I haven't followed any of his posts, but if they are simple disagreements on politics or whatever I see no reason not to buy a good product. However if his views include what I mention above I could understand why some wouldn't.

I am making a general statement and not calling anyone out.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

He don't care.

Think about it.
He distributes a quality product that sells itself in a region that is likely at or near the top in total sales.

When I quit buying it I fully realized that my little bit of coin was not going to be missed.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I will always buy products from people even if we disagree about things. However if they are a bigot and their view is vile and nasty towards people I refuse to support you or that type of thought process.

I haven't followed any of his posts, but if they are simple disagreements on politics or whatever I see no reason not to buy a good product. However if his views include what I mention above I could understand why some wouldn't.

I am making a general statement and not calling anyone out.

It was the gay dildo sex posts that pushed me away...not politics.

But the reply to tex is a bleed over from the P&G forum...sauce versus his so called "fab 5".

I'd call 86' for sprinklers, or shueman for an eliminator without a second thought.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
He don't care.

Think about it.
He distributes a quality product that sells itself in a region that is likely at or near the top in total sales.

When I quit buying it I fully realized that my little bit of coin was not going to be missed.

You better not vote then either, it's worthless.