WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Custom steering brackets on the Brummett

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
As I read this thread and view with wonder, the work to create this steering work of marvel and precision, I keep seeing $$$$$$$$$$$$ super imposed over my thoughts. 😁

HowardFlat is one of my best friends for damn near 20 years, this is just helping a brother out ;)

You're right though, there is a ton of time into making this the absolute best it could be, basically as if it was my own boat. Nobody in their right mind would pay shop rate for all this work 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
HowardFlat is one of my best friends for damn near 20 years, this is just helping a brother out ;)

You're right though, there is a ton of time into making this the absolute best it could be, basically as if it was my own boat. Nobody in their right mind would pay shop rate for all this work 😂

Very cool of you as a great buddy 👍 👍 👍

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
The time was crazy to figure this all out. I remember thinking after we got the transom blocks machined it was easy. Then Racey shows me and I remember my mind just checking out cause I couldn't really follow everything. I said I don't understand many times and he had to explain like I'm 5. Racey was the only reason why I have this boat now because he found it for me, but he also will be the reason it will be on the water. I couldn't have done any of this without his direction and I'm not even talking about the steering. Thanks bud.