WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crime and pusnishment?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I was talking to a buddy who’s from the Middle East, we were discussing some of these countries and he was telling me that it’s a very safe place, the punishment for crime is so extreme that people don’t fuck around.

Maybe we should start killing criminals in mass here? It seems to be a generational thing at this point, might be time to chop that family tree down?

What ever happened to that 3 strikes deal where you get three felony’s and they lock you up and throw away the key? I see these shit heads out there who commit three felony’s a day and they are still walking around with normal citizens.

Thoughts?

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
Three strikes and they just get locked up for life. We all pay for them to get three hots and cot until they die. I always thought that they should lock all of them up in a set up like a colosseum and air drop in supplies, and let the shit bricks fight over supplies. They want to act like animals, they can live like animals.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
Three strikes law was great on paper and sounded great but after calculating the cost of housing prisoner no one wanted to prosecute the third felony so they started giving deals. Once you give a deal it is a new barganing starting point so now the same deals were given on any felony........ if someone is locked up using three strikes law thwy EARNED IT.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Let’s Convict Air them to another country that sends us all their unwanted criminals.

Or let’s stop using crash test dummies and start using this element.

NicPaus

Reaction score
A Buddy of mine almost got 3 strikes 25 years ago. He is old now and been clean for 20 years. It was for a gram of speed that wasn't even his. He fought the case himself and won. But it scared him straight and clean.

Another Friend of mines Brother is a fuck up. Nice guy just hooked on dope. He as over 50 charges currently and they process him and release him usually the same day. I see him often at Lowes stealing. They don't do anything so he keeps going back for more. Everything from possession to a few stolen vehicles and countless theft charges.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
El Salvador has rounded up approximately 80,000 gang members and imprisoned them recently . It seems to be working . 60 K are MS13 . Unfortunately a large amount are in this country, coveted by the radical left .

clarence

Reaction score
Everything you have been taught, all your life, about the police and the courts and the justice system is a lie.

Take all your mental images, everything you learned in primary school, every episode of "Perry Mason" or "Law and Order" or "The Rookie", crumple them up, throw them away. Banish them to a corner of your mind prominently labeled "fairy stories for little kids".

That is not how any of this works.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
El Salvador has rounded up approximately 80,000 gang members and imprisoned them recently . It seems to be working . 60 K are MS13 . Unfortunately a large amount are in this country, coveted by the radical left .
Sure hope they don't deport them to US.... DOH..

2Driver

Reaction score

Seen the documentaries on that prison, holy crap it is unbelievable?

bonesfab

Reaction score
You mean like make the death penalty actually end in death instead of 25-30 years on death row?? Bring back the drop cloth.. irrefutable evidence and its over before they leave the courtroom. No more 87 arrests and they are still out on the street. The whole fentynal floyd deal would have never happened if the courts actually did their jobs.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I was talking to a buddy who’s from the Middle East, we were discussing some of these countries and he was telling me that it’s a very safe place, the punishment for crime is so extreme that people don’t fuck around.

Maybe we should start killing criminals in mass here? It seems to be a generational thing at this point, might be time to chop that family tree down?

What ever happened to that 3 strikes deal where you get three felony’s and they lock you up and throw away the key? I see these shit heads out there who commit three felony’s a day and they are still walking around with normal citizens.

Thoughts?
Well, on a State level 3 strikes exists in 28 States last I checked.
Federally it exists but only applies to federal convictions.

Your State actually has a pretty tough 3 strikes law, but these days it’s also the State that primarily ignores it at the court level.

(The driver of the stolen truck that caused Valerie’s crash and killed her 2 friends way back when was convicted of M2, which was his 3rd strike. He got 25 to life)

DLC

Reaction score
You’re in jail you need to pay for your incarceration with sweat equity! Work !

Dont work don’t eat …. Need to earn credits !!

No free rides Especially while locked up….

Need to get rid of the TV’s

And
bring back the chain gang

wzuber

Reaction score
Electrical chair…nah. Electric bench is what’s needed
Hell, let's do electric theater. Really get the imbalance cleared up. Then we can scale back to benches n chairs if necessary. If the bill gates leftist are so hell bent to reduce the population theres a whole group they can start with. 86 them all from society, the planet etc.........done

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Make a game show.
1726092589936.jpeg

mbrown2

Reaction score
And the Saudi state still treats women as a minor needing a guadian either Husband, Dad or brother. They also still have stoning on the books as form of punishment, and can bring sentences against women for driving.. Do you want to look up what's possible in Iran or Brunei?

I will take what we got here, but if you want to subject your family to that, by all means they have airlines that fly there...I will take my chances here.

Mikes56

Reaction score
Ever heard of “ strike a strike?” I have hundreds of times in court and it’s bullshit.

whiteworks

Reaction score
I’m not for adopting any policies from some shit hole muslim country. 🤷🏼‍♂️
And the Saudi state still treats women as a minor needing a guadian either Husband, Dad or brother. They also still have stoning on the books as form of punishment, and can bring sentences against women for driving.. Do you want to look up what's possible in Iran or Brunei?

I will take what we got here, but if you want to subject your family to that, by all means they have airlines that fly there...I will take my chances here.
I don’t think it’s a zero sum game, get rid of all that Jesus and Allah hocus pocus. I see no problem with killing off habitual criminals that do not benefit society and actually harm it, you got to court, you get a death sentence, exhaust your appeals and then out the back door you go to take a $1.25 round to the skull.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this because it seems like regional policy plays a pretty significant role in how crime is prosecuted. I don't think extreme government regulations are required to curb crime, just common sense legislation that returns rights to citizens whom protect life and property. The precedents that allow a civil case against victims by offenders when they use force to protect property or life would be a good place to start. I don't think we need third world law enforcement tactics, just the ability for law abiding citizens to exercise their rights unburdened by what might have been. 3-7-77

DWC

Reaction score
Another Friend of mines Brother is a fuck up. Nice guy just hooked on dope. He as over 50 charges currently and they process him and release him usually the same day. I see him often at Lowes stealing. They don't do anything so he keeps going back for more. Everything from possession to a few stolen vehicles and countless theft charges.
That pisses me off, except for one thing. 😬

Dalton

Reaction score

I live in Saudi, women can drive, the other stuff is probably outdated, never hear of stoning's, beheading, yes.

whiteworks

Reaction score
I live in Saudi, women can drive, the other stuff is probably outdated, never hear of stoning's, beheading, yes.
How’s the crime there? I’ve heard that it’s almost non existent in Dubai. Do they lop heads off in the town square or do it out back out of sight?

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
It would never happen, but this country has been all about outsourcing for that last 30 years....outsource the penial system like France kinda did a hundred years ago. Nobody would commit crime if they thought they would end up in a Mexican jail or something like that. Plus we wouldn't have to front $30-50k per felon a year.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
America has no problem killing innocent babies but refuses to kill terrible criminals. Make it make sense.
This ^^^

We kill the most innocent out of inconvenience, but think we can rehabilitate shit bags that will never change and have very little redeeming value to society.

Habitual criminals should be dispatched like mad dogs.

Taboma

Reaction score
America has no problem killing innocent babies but refuses to kill terrible criminals. Make it make sense.
I would personally support mandatory limitation unless adequate support ability can be substantiated. The consequence of violation being forced sterilization as a preventive alternative to abortion.

This isn't just an America thing ---- In the 60's I recall ferrying a few girls who were close friends who I wasn't involved with sexually to Mexico as a favor, it was a nasty and dangerous affair in those days, regardless of US laws.

Worldwide abortion laws.jpg

Dalton

Reaction score
How’s the crime there? I’ve heard that it’s almost non existent in Dubai. Do they lop heads off in the town square or do it out back out of sight?

Crime is rare, the ones I hear about (rarely) are usually related to drug trafficking in other parts of the country, anyone caught doing that is fucked big time but people still try it.

There is a place like you’re thinking of, look up “chop chop square”, I’ve been there but never seen anything, one time there was a small amount of what was possibly blood on the ground but idk.

But ya, for the most people just don’t mess around, idk how it works, but it does.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Thoughts?

Whatever happened to the death penalty?

Whatever happened to hanging horse thieves?

Bleeding heart liberals is what happened. I don't see a path back to where this country started.

Not in our lifetimes anyway.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Three strikes and they just get locked up for life. We all pay for them to get three hots and cot until they die. I always thought that they should lock all of them up in a set up like a colosseum and air drop in supplies, and let the shit bricks fight over supplies. They want to act like animals, they can live like animals.
dont want them that close, ive always said find some island, drop them on it and let them sort it out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
dont want them that close, ive always said find some island, drop them on it and let them sort it out.

That is basically what Australia used to be.. that entire country is descendants of criminals

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
Sure hope they don't deport them to US.... DOH..
They will just drop them right at the border and let them walk over, no need to deport them
That would work as well. Jurassic Park style.