WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cold Formed Structural Shape Supplier for in SoCal?

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I am striking out searching for a supplier for cold formed shapes - c's, z's, l's, clips as well as decking. I am used to dealing with standard hot formed shapes for structural work. I need to add a mezzanine in an existing space and I know the most economical way to do this is with cold formed framing, I just don't have any experience buying the product. Before I go designing this thing around some non-existent shapes from a random table, I would like to figure out what is actually available for purchase and then do my design and shape selection.

It will be steel frame with metal decking and resin board floor, just like this. I know there have to be many suppliers locally, but google seems to really suck anymore for actually giving me what I am after (local results) with all of the big money spent with SEO....

1679007970852.png

Basically looking for the equivalent of a supplier of MetMezz materials, which is a UK supplier I found and has all kinds of design literature and product data. Her is a screenshot from one of their technical manuals.

1679008233240.png

rickym20

Reaction score
I work for a metal decking contractor and for small orders , you can look these guys up. They supply all our cold form bent light gauge and they also stock metal deck.
2B9877CF-C39C-4573-841F-8FEA7817A0D3.jpeg

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
I use McElroy out of Adelanto CA.
They have the shapes and decking I believe your looking for.

I could connect you with my sales contact or call their service office.