WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cofirmed: Alan Johnson tuning for Brittany

oldschool

Reaction score
There's a short interview with AJ on NHRA.com.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
that's going to be a tough team this year. Especially with Alan bringing his parts.

outboardrick

Reaction score
I just read that NHRA is ditching the 1% back up rule for records, that seems odd :headscratch:

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I just read that NHRA is ditching the 1% back up rule for records, that seems odd :headscratch:

I always thought the 1% rule kinda sucked. If someone breaks a record at a sanctioned NHRA event, then why the need to back it up? Lots of drivers/teams/SPONSORS(MONEY for the dying sport) have lost national records for reasons entirely out of their control. Track cools off, final round of the weekend... Tuner steps on it hard and it hooks. Voila... Record that can't be backed up because their previous runs weren't within the necessary time/speed. Or, rain rolls through after a fast night of qualifying and washes down the track for Sunday. No record for you! Dumb.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Alan is a consultant to JFR as he is to Steve Torrence Racing. Brian Husen will be Brittany's crew chief, former CC for Langdon.
I really hope Britt gets some event wins this year, she has proven she can get to the finals, just needs to close the race.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I read the ET record may be discontinued for the purpose of earning points, if they move to this, ET records will be for bragging rights only.