WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Classified documents from Biden's time as vice president discovered at Penn Biden Center,

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Charge Biden and charge Trump.

Put them both in jail for a long time.

The Country would be a lot better off.
a new record this time your half right, spot on with BRANDON, amazing considering your usually 100% wrong. put Brandon en family in jail and Trump back in the whitehouse and the country would be a better place.

BabyRay

Reaction score
I Bet they are all in on it. Something Stinks about this Story, and with the Media's help they are trying hard to downplay this entire deal/ "brandon" comes out today and says how Suprised he is that there could be Any classified Documents ever in his possession.

"brandon" you are a Liar, And Not a Good Liar.:confused:
You’re right. I was looking at it all wrong. I’m sure having the attorneys “find” the docs was a weak attempt at covering up the truth. I hope the SOB gets burned by this.

Hopefully, the second batch makes it much more difficult for Biden to weasel his way out of this.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
kahlHdaDW4SH.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
As Tom Fitton had the DOJ attorney's quite fiercely attest to in the court record in their successful arguments defending a President's right to declassify, in the Clinton records FOIA case.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You’re right. I was looking at it all wrong. I’m sure having the attorneys “find” the docs was a weak attempt at covering up the truth. I hope the SOB gets burned by this.

Hopefully, the second batch makes it much more difficult for Biden to weasel his way out of this.

Sure seems "ODD" that All Of a sudden innocently his lawyers are all of a sudden packing up an office unoccupied for years, then "BINGO" more in another location show up.

Something Stinks here, Even more than Usual.:confused:

These Documents are NOT "Declassified" as "brandon" had No Authority to do that being a vice President.

This Ain't over!!

BabyRay

Reaction score
It’s frightening to think about Biden’s potential successor. It makes one not want to gloat.

However, I highly doubt this will end his presidency, but it will weaken him further (if that’s possible) and could help bring his handlers to the proper decision regarding his 2024 candidacy. They have to be feeling embarrassed by his gaffes already, and this should put a cap on it.

Wedgy

Reaction score
No time to gloat, time to apply direct pressure...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Attorney General Merrick Garland will make a statement at 1:15 p.m. Eastern, the Justice Department said Thursday, without giving a subject. The statement will, however, follow news that President Joe Biden’s aides found extra classified documents in a second location beyond those discovered in November at a Washington office Biden used after his vice presidency.

🤣

Sandlord

Reaction score
Attorney General Merrick Garland will make a statement at 1:15 p.m. Eastern, the Justice Department said Thursday, without giving a subject. The statement will, however, follow news that President Joe Biden’s aides found extra classified documents in a second location beyond those discovered in November at a Washington office Biden used after his vice presidency….

🤣
….Therefore: Merrick Garland will now indict Donald Trump.

*you left out that part 😆

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s frightening to think about Biden’s potential successor. It makes one not want to gloat.

However, I highly doubt this will end his presidency, but it will weaken him further (if that’s possible) and could help bring his handlers to the proper decision regarding his 2024 candidacy. They have to be feeling embarrassed by his gaffes already, and this should put a cap on it.

1673546102159.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Battle Stations! All Hands on Deck. Damage Control.
Too big to have Wray invoke the Comey defense now. Merrick the Weasel to the Rescue.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Between this and the impending investigation into Joe's ties to Hunters business dealings and if it gains any traction the White House will embrace the dementia narrative in an attempt to excuse all of it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ttorney General Merrick Garland has just announced that he is appointing a special counsel to investigate whether Biden mishandled classified information during his time in private life.

The DoJ names Robert Hur, a partner at Gibson Dunn, as the special prosecutor.

The appointment of Mr. Hur, who previously served as the U.S. attorney for Maryland during the Trump administration, is tasked with investigating “the possible unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or other records discovered” at the office of Mr. Biden’s think tank in Washington and his residence in Wilmington, Del., according to the order signed by Mr. Garland on Wednesday.

RHur_web.jpg

Hur's background is notable since he was the US Attorney who requested that the justification of an FBI raid on a reportedly recognized Clinton Foundation whistleblower’s home remain secret.

hahahahahaha a Chino tasked with covering up China corruption..........................BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

ANNNNNNND I can do the damn investigation right now Garland, he wasn't entitled to classified information you corrupt piece of shit!!!!! 🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
a new record this time your half right, spot on with BRANDON, amazing considering your usually 100% wrong. put Brandon en family in jail and Trump back in the whitehouse and the country would be a better place.
the guy is ALWAYS too smart by half...

hahahaha

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Who Is Merrick Garland’s Special Counsel Robert Hur? …He Partnered with Chris Wray at DC Law Firm and Later Was Rod Rosenstein’s Top Lieutenant

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
totally safe. Just like leaving your wife with Gavin Newsom...

SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 1 In a fast-unfolding scandal with all the sex and betrayal of a tawdry novel, Mayor Gavin Newsom admitted Thursday that he had an affair with his campaign manager’s wife.

fuck democrats

(metaphorically speaking since they fuck you, your wife, your daughter...everyday.)

jonnyd

Reaction score
The recent exposure of the classified files being held by Biden is a wonderful spectacle for all to see. The problem of getting too excited about it all is that there is no such thing as equal protection under the law in this nation and so I will not get too disappointed if nothing happens.

What I do find more interesting is that even the main street media is reporting and comparing the unequal treatment of Biden compared to Trump. Even one of our own posters felt like Trump and Biden should both be thrown in prison. This is good news because now it is out there for all of the world to witness and see the comparison of un-equal justice.

My enjoyment of what I'm witnessing has to do with "TRUTH" and how it always wins out in the end. God's hand is in the exposure and from where I sit the Pendulum has turned!

Sandlord

Reaction score
The White House list of explanation/ excuses does not add up.

Joe doesn’t know anything about the documents.
Joee doesn’t know about the documents, but says they were securely stored.
Joe says they were inadvertently misplaced. (Lost Confidential/S/TS Documents)
Joe says he’s surprised they found them.

these can’t all be true.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The White House list of explanation/ excuses does not add up.

Joe doesn’t know anything about the documents.
Joee doesn’t know about the documents, but says they were securely stored.
Joe says they were inadvertently misplaced. (Lost Confidential/S/TS Documents)
Joe says he’s surprised they found them.

these can’t all be true.
he now says the Corvette was in a locked garage. with a couple boxed of top secret documents next to it.

seriously, he probably thinks by having a garage door clicker that is a "lock."

He, and Hillary need jail time.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The recent exposure of the classified files being held by Biden is a wonderful spectacle for all to see. The problem of getting too excited about it all is that there is no such thing as equal protection under the law in this nation and so I will not get too disappointed if nothing happens.

What I do find more interesting is that even the main street media is reporting and comparing the unequal treatment of Biden compared to Trump. Even one of our own posters felt like Trump and Biden should both be thrown in prison. This is good news because now it is out there for all of the world to witness and see the comparison of un-equal justice.

My enjoyment of what I'm witnessing has to do with "TRUTH" and how it always wins out in the end. God's hand is in the exposure and from where I sit the Pendulum has turned!

That's exactly my enjoyment, along with laughing at the imbeciles who can't say a word about it because of our two-tiered justice system that is flashing red.

Make no mistake, the Deep/Administrative State is sacrificing Joey to take the heat off of themselves.........................and it's not going to work. 🤣

EwC0lri1.jpeg

Looking Glass

Reaction score
That's exactly my enjoyment, along with laughing at the imbeciles who can't say a word about it because of our two-tiered justice system that is flashing red.

Make no mistake, the Deep/Administrative State is sacrificing Joey to take the heat off of themselves.........................and it's not going to work. 🤣

EwC0lri1.jpeg

The Minute I heard this yesterday, my first thought, was "brandon" has outlived his usefulness and becoming a problem and since he is being "Difficult" by saying he will be running in '24, so it's Bye Bye brandon;)

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Gavin Newsome is Coming Sooner than Later. The "Ho" steps into the Presidency and she appoints Newsome and Everything is "Set" for '24.:confused:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Exit GropePa now, They aren't going to make the unforced error twice. Use the Comey excuse too close to the election...

USMC2010

Reaction score
Penn Biden center was built in 2018, Biden left office 2017, where were the documents for the interim, next to the rest in his garage? The only plausible deniability he has is dementia. This clown has spent over 50 years in Washington, he knew what he was doing, and it was illegal.

USMC2010

Reaction score
One more thought, the new considerations are this will be used to remove him by the left. I called this long ago but not by these actions. I still think the following...liberal thoughts, not mine. He must serve 2 years and 1 day minimum so somewhere between inauguration day and Easter he will be removed or step down. Kamala takes over and the left will try to seat her for 2 full terms after equaling just shy of the 10 year maximum allowed.
Anyone care to take a wager on this?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Lock him up

One more thought, the new considerations are this will be used to remove him by the left. I called this long ago but not by these actions. I still think the following...liberal thoughts, not mine. He must serve 2 years and 1 day minimum so somewhere between inauguration day and Easter he will be removed or step down. Kamala takes over and the left will try to seat her for 2 full terms after equaling just shy of the 10 year maximum allowed.

The "HO" will not be President past 2024 if even that long.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not a chance.
An upstart from the bay is NOT going to the front of the line.
She has no pedigree, and was useful only as a female “minority” race chameleon in 2020.
If she is seated it’ll be as a temporary placeholder.
Satan. Big Mike, hell even Gavin himself aren’t going to sit still for that shit, especially Killary.
She fell for that one way back in ‘08!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Not a chance.
An upstart from the bay is NOT going to the front of the line.
She has no pedigree, and was useful only as a female “minority” race chameleon in 2020.
If she is seated it’ll be as a temporary placeholder.
Satan. Big Mike, hell even Gavin himself aren’t going to sit still for that shit, especially Killary.
She fell for that one way back in ‘08!
Agree but you have to admit it's one of their plans. Either way, he's done this year.

500bbc

Reaction score
The truth is there is no real downside from this for the libturds and RINO's. Just look at those barnyard animals on the View, they ARE the democrat base and no level of corruption will ever change their minds...