WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cavitation Plates for a Boat with an Out-drive

Reaction score
Where would I find some cavitation plates for a 22 foot boat with an outdrive, it has trim tabs right now, but I like the look of actual cavitation plates more. Something like this but with an outdrive (I found this picture on google). Thanks!
DSC01283.jpg

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
My advise would be to snip the above photo, then call Hallett/Nordic and ask if they do this in house or sub it out. You can email them a copy of the photo if they are having a hard time understanding what you want. Probably won't need it but you never know. I am sure other boat shops can get this done as well. GT Performance, Teague Custom Marine, B&D Marine, etc,.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm looking for, where can I buy some of those?

They are all going to be custom made. Nobody makes a prediction cab plate like what you are looking for.

Well technically Arneson makes rocker plates which will function like a cab plate, but I don’t think that’s what you are going for.

To have cav plates built I would call Mike Ramirez at Prime Marine or John Cohan at Concept marine, they can both machine and install them.

To do it right you have to recess the bottom of the boat.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
They are all going to be custom made. Nobody makes a prediction cab plate like what you are looking for.

Well technically Arneson makes rocker plates which will function like a cab plate, but I don’t think that’s what you are going for.

To have cav plates built I would call Mike Ramirez at Prime Marine or John Cohan at Concept marine, they can both machine and install them.

Yeah, what he said.

Reaction score

Ok cool, thanks!