WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Carniceria Recommendations? HB/Costa Mesa

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Having a kegger and little bbque for the open. Any recommendations to pick up some marinated carne meat (please hold the jokes :) )

Thx,
SJP

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
I go to El Toro Bravo for fresh corn tortillas and chips. Located on 19th east of Placentia in CM in the back corner of a strip mall. Never tried their carne. For that....Plowboys Market meat counter at Warner and Magnolia makes an excellent Carne Asada.

desertbird

Reaction score
I dunno if they got one down that way, but if there is a VALLERTA supermarket...your search is over. No Shit.

Wife and I tried numerous places to cater her 30th bday. Went to Vallarta (they have a full blown Carneceria and Taquera inside) on a recommendation.

THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD FOR THE PRICE. PERIOD. We got Pollo Asado, Carne Asada and Carnitas with Rice, Beans, fresh made chips and incredible salsa.

The food was the talk of the party. :champagne:

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Went to El Toro Bravo. Worked out great - - Lavey5150 you left the bar at the right time. The train derailed quick... :D

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Went to El Toro Bravo. Worked out great - - Lavey5150 you left the bar at the right time. The train derailed quick... :D

That derailment was bound to happen.:D..good time, thx again for the tacos..........my vacation is over today, the boss is back 2-nite.....:eek: