WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canyon Lake drone shots

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I’d be down to show you guys around. I’ve already offered to Dave, same goes to you Joe. [emoji1360] I still owe OSB a ride on the 22, but that probably won’t happen. Haha. So it’ll be a tour on a toon. Not sure about next month though.

Thanks, Scott! Appreciate the offer... always up for a toon tour :)

I somehow missed your thread. I've never been... it looks really nice!

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
Canyon Lake everyday lake living, awesome....
But we still go to Havasu every other weekend, just two different types of boating. Also as a Realtor specializing in Canyon Lake we double up as tour guides as a lot of my clients may have heard of CL but never visted. Great drone shots

nrbr

Reaction score
You bought that house for 76,500$??!

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I grew up there. My grandparents had a water front home on Clearwater. I was there every weekend learning how to drive the boat and ski.

My uncle’s lived there since the early 90’s and currently has a nice waterfront spot on Gray Fox. It’s crazy how many Celebs have come in and out and lived there. Met McGrath and a lot of other motocross riders, partied with Byron from penny wise and the list goes on.

Missed out on buying his rental as it was about a year and a half too soon but hope to one day own a home in there.

IMG_1305.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duffster

Reaction score
Careful.... Don't get caught flying without notifying ATC....

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk
No need to contact ATC the lake is clear from all 5-mile entry points.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Call it small or whatever you want. But, there will never be another So Cal community like it. No way. Fresh water lake, Permits, approvals, etc would be impossible.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Looks a lot nicer than what I had heard. Could you give me an idea of what an empty 8,000-10,000 ft lot on the water goes for? compared to something that is set further back or on hillside. How clean does the water stay throughout summer? What is the water temps May - Oct? Appreciate any insight you offer.

Sbarry

Reaction score
Looks a lot nicer than what I had heard. Could you give me an idea of what an empty 8,000-10,000 ft lot on the water goes for? compared to something that is set further back or on hillside. How clean does the water stay throughout summer? What is the water temps May - Oct? Appreciate any insight you offer.

I would have to refer to canyonlakedave for any real estate pricing. Canyon Lake is very hard to find comps because each property and street vary so much. You could spend $50,000 off the water or you could spend $700,000 on the water.

Water is treated, I believe, twice per year. However, the east bay lends itself to higher algae growth in the hotter months due to water stagnation. Water temps through the summer range between 70-90.

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
True as the prices vary with location etc...
Roughly speaking :
Off the water starts around $50k-100+
On water starts around $ 200k on up. Main lake waterfront starts in the low $300’s +