WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Camel towing lake havasu

D19

Reaction score
That’s a good deal. I was in on Main St in HB years ago and called AAA to tow my truck. When the driver got there he asked was wrong, I said nothing, threw him the keys and said take us home. Lol

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I'm thinking it would be a good business for a couple 18 year olds to take people home from the bar in their own car for like $75.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
that was our move in high school. call and say your shit wont start. guy would show up and we toss him the keys and just tell him we are tuned up.
That’s the key, you have to tell them your vehicle is broken👍🏻

hallett21

Reaction score
Yeah, but Uber just takes you from one place to the other. A couple college kids could take you home in your own car and drop you off. You have your car in the morning. I hate leaving my vehicle somewhere overnight.
When I was in high school (05-09) there was a group of dads that did this as a side business. And for a while there were people who would ride an electric scooter to you, put it in the trunk and drive you home. I’m sure insurance killed it somehow.

Englewood

Reaction score
Tons of respect for not driving home drunk. I’ve witnessed first hand what can happen when someone doesn’t make the smart choice.

calkid

Reaction score
Sounds like a good business model for a couple young people. Instead of towing your vehicle, they drive to your location and one of them just drives your vehicle home for you.
Some years ago there was a chick in havasu that would ride her motorized scooter to your location. She would fold it up, stow it in your vehicle and drive you home. As soon as she got you home she was off to the next call.

TonyFanelli

Reaction score
camel towing needs to print up some shirts. Don’t think I have seen any around
Screenshot_20240913_153904_DuckDuckGo.jpg

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Wonder if they will tow back to fort Mohave from lake havasu?