WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Buyer’s Remorse

Tank

Reaction score
Nope. It’s just stuff. Buy it, sell it…stuff comes and goes. If you don’t like it, sell it. If you wish you didn’t sell it, go buy another. Usually why I can buy shit site unseen and don’t have a problem with letting stuff go / selling.

hallett21

Reaction score
IMG_5521.jpeg

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Nope. It’s just stuff. Buy it, sell it…stuff comes and goes. If you don’t like it, sell it. If you wish you didn’t sell it, go buy another. Usually why I can buy shit site unseen and don’t have a problem with letting stuff go / selling.
.. I used to be able to do that… you wanna buy something… Pick the sellers brain over the phone…used to be able to see it in my mind whether the seller was full of shit or not… If they couldn’t describe it in detail,over the phone…don’t buy…
… same with selling… used to be able to weed out the real buyers over the phone… 90% of the time first one to come out bought it… Without any haggling… Deal was set over the phone🤷🏽‍♀️
… I’m sure if I tried to buy anything these days… I would take it in the pony hole😳

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Pony hole? Isn't that Tim Walz"s mouth?🤭
… was sitting in my front yard quite a few years ago ago with my neighbor girl and some jerk in the neighborhood went by too fast… And it just blurted out of my mouth somebody should give it to him in the pony hole …Neighbor girl and I have been laughing about that term for years… It really wasn’t designed with a definition, but you got admit it kind of has a nice ring to it and your mind takes you to where it takes you🤷🏽‍♀️… we actually haven’t used the term in two or three years for some reason???… Maybe it will get a revival👍