Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
461990018_18064865638647661_295979227223368050_n.jpg

So lips and assholes

SoCalDave

Reaction score
H. J. Heinz Company female employees in proper company uniforms engaged in the production of tin cans the H. J. Heinz Company plant located on the North Side of Pittsburgh in 1908. The H.J. Heinz Company manufactured tin cans from a piece of flat tin. The process included stamping and corrugating the tops and bottoms, forming and seaming the bodies, and spinning on the bottoms of the cans without solder. In a few minutes the finished cans were distributed throughout the Heinz plant to be filled with baked beans, cooked spaghetti, cream soup, or other canned products.

FB_IMG_1728964691515.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
H. J. Heinz Company female employees in proper company uniforms engaged in the production of tin cans the H. J. Heinz Company plant located on the North Side of Pittsburgh in 1908. The H.J. Heinz Company manufactured tin cans from a piece of flat tin. The process included stamping and corrugating the tops and bottoms, forming and seaming the bodies, and spinning on the bottoms of the cans without solder. In a few minutes the finished cans were distributed throughout the Heinz plant to be filled with baked beans, cooked spaghetti, cream soup, or other canned products.

View attachment 1439413

I worked on projects at the So-Cal Heinz plant numerous times...

I believe the Heinz plant closed in 2015. Still remember to the day, tomatos were transported thru exposed grated canals in the plant from dropoff to processing plants....

the smell lingered for many days...LOL

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score

View attachment 1439413
I worked in and have ran small can plants for 35 years. I operated and repair presses just like that daily. We have a lot more guarding and controls are much different. Same concept in the operation.