WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brand new MTI center console just arrived

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Ok, if CC's are the new "Baller 'Toon", this is great! I will gladly sport someone's old 'toon that only has twin 400s:p

Tank

Reaction score
Any word on who is pulling that boat? An orange M35 owner just sold and he was looking at that boat -it looks like it might be his truck towing it???
The Orange / black star M35 190mph boat? Buddy just bought that. He's out there now doing the driving school. Will be running it this weekend.

Reactions: DWC

sirbob

Reaction score
The Orange / black star M35 190mph boat? Buddy just bought that. He's out there now doing the driving school. Will be running it this weekend.

The M35 that I'm talking about had 1100 s - don't think it was a 190 boat - more like 165??? It was orange with black rear qtr. / star.
IMG_1674.jpeg

Boujee (sp) ? I know he was looking at this cc a week or two ago, wasn't sure if he pulled the trigger. The truck pulling the orange CC looks like his and still has the DCB logo on the back of it. I assume it's Brett and Sharron (not Sharron in pic) ???? The interior of that thing is off the chart with ultra suite / quilting etc. All black !!!

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
The M35 that I'm talking about had 1100 s - don't think it was a 190 boat - more like 165??? It was orange with black rear qtr. / star.
View attachment 747770

Boujee (sp) ? I know he was looking at this cc a week or two ago, wasn't sure if he pulled the trigger. The truck pulling the orange CC looks like his and still has the DCB logo on the back of it. I assume it's Brett and Sharron (not Sharron in pic) ???? The interior of that thing is off the chart with ultra suite / quilting etc. All black !!!

Ah! Gotcha. I was referring to this one

746931EF-8A09-486A-B7B1-B6A7146B72C5.jpeg

HCP3

Reaction score
Just heard a rumor thisnis on its way to havasu. 59’ cigarette CC w 6 Mercs off the back.

View attachment 747823

Holy shit.

I know the economy is boomin', but is it normal for Cigarette to haul something like this (recently unveiled) to Desert Storm?

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Holy shit.

I know the economy is boomin', but is it normal for Cigarette to haul something like this (recently unveiled) to Desert Storm?

It’s privately owned, not owned by cigarette. Guy that owns the (2) canopied all black MTI cats and the smaller outboard MTI has cigarette build it for him. He’s brought the canopied black MTI’s to DS before so he may just bring the Tirranna out. I can’t confirm if it’s actually headed this way though but it’s on the road heading that direction with a lead and chase vehicle because it’s so freakin big lol!

rrrr

Reaction score
View attachment 747663 Seems like they are everywhere this year....

How do you tow a trailer that long with the nose 12" off the road? The safety chains are dragging the ground and the jack has about 6" of clearance.

He'd better stay away from railroad crossings, that could result in a bunch of flying orange fiberglass shards. :eek:

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
It’s privately owned, not owned by cigarette. Guy that owns the (2) canopied all black MTI cats and the smaller outboard MTI has cigarette build it for him. He’s brought the canopied black MTI’s to DS before so he may just bring the Tirranna out. I can’t confirm if it’s actually headed this way though but it’s on the road heading that direction with a lead and chase vehicle because it’s so freakin big lol!
Black Diamond Guy...??? I was next to all of them last year in K.W. for the races

Tank

Reaction score
Black Diamond Guy...??? I was next to all of them last year in K.W. for the races
Yes. He basically overtook poker run village in KW. those were all his race cars bikes Ferrari’s lambos black semis diesel pushers etc. he’s got a little bit of money it seems.

milkmoney

Reaction score
View attachment 747663 Seems like they are everywhere this year....
We ran down from topock with this sled to the sandbar , beautiful boat cruising on the water. For sure.

I don't get the whole thing here in havasu with the CC, cool and all , dont get me wrong. And then two cats passed us like we were parked , that's what I am talking about. ....so fast couldn't get a pic....[emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what is posted on here somebody always has a smart ass opinion or talks shit. 99% of us can't afford these high dollar boats but everyone has shit to talk. One a day simply posted a picture of a bad ass boat and the big mouths start running their cock holsters. If you don't like center console boats then don't fucking buy one. Buy what YOU like and YOU can afford and shut the fuck up!!

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
And while I'm on this rant why does everyone bitch about big boats and big money coming to boat at Havasu? These guys are spending money on gas, lodging, food, boat stores etc. and supporting the local economy. Really? The lake isn't big enough for everyone? You guys bitch about fucking sea doos and jet skis and you guys bitch about the big boats coming out also. Should the lake be exclusively reserved for 52 year old tweekers wearing a 20 year old bad boy club tanktops driving their 1982 Kona jet boats? Come on guys get a fucking clue and stop complaining about everything. EVERYBODY that uses the lake supports the local economy and there is always some ignorant dumbfuck on here complaining!!! The owners of these $500,000- $1,000,000 boats are spending money, get a clue!!! I'm pretty sure the local economy can't thrive on the sale of Marlboro reds and coors light.

hallett21

Reaction score
Should the lake be exclusively reserved for 52 year old tweekers wearing a 20 year old bad boy club tanktops driving their 1982 Kona jet boats?

Lol I bet a large majority wish just this.

I am not one of them. There are plenty of bodies of water to go to if you want to avoid the crowds [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Do these CCs have retractable shades attached to the tops? Would be kind of cool to have something like that when parked or floating....

milkmoney

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what is posted on here somebody always has a smart ass opinion or talks shit. 99% of us can't afford these high dollar boats but everyone has shit to talk. One a day simply posted a picture of a bad ass boat and the big mouths start running their cock holsters. If you don't like center console boats then don't fucking buy one. Buy what YOU like and YOU can afford and shut the fuck up!!
And while I'm on this rant why does everyone bitch about big boats and big money coming to boat at Havasu? These guys are spending money on gas, lodging, food, boat stores etc. and supporting the local economy. Really? The lake isn't big enough for everyone? You guys bitch about fucking sea doos and jet skis and you guys bitch about the big boats coming out also. Should the lake be exclusively reserved for 52 year old tweekers wearing a 20 year old bad boy club tanktops driving their 1982 Kona jet boats? Come on guys get a fucking clue and stop complaining about everything. EVERYBODY that uses the lake supports the local economy and there is always some ignorant dumbfuck on here complaining!!! The owners of these $500,000- $1,000,000 boats are spending money, get a clue!!! I'm pretty sure the local economy can't thrive on the sale of Marlboro reds and coors light.
Lol. Just quoting in case you were drunk posting.

seriously- cock holsters ......lol [emoji41][emoji39][emoji202]

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
Lol. Just quoting in case you were drunk posting.

seriously- cock holsters ......lol [emoji41][emoji39][emoji202]

LOL I'm totally sober...Is anything I said not accurate or truthful?

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Yes. He basically overtook poker run village in KW. those were all his race cars bikes Ferrari’s lambos black semis diesel pushers etc. he’s got a little bit of money it seems.

Oil baby

milkmoney

Reaction score
LOL I'm totally sober...Is anything I said not accurate or truthful?
I dont know. Lol. I just thought it was funny .....when you get a bunch of assclowns together, you get a lot of opinions. Everybody likes what they like I guess.

I just keep saying it ain't a schiada [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Should the lake be exclusively reserved for 52 year old tweekers wearing a 20 year old bad boy club tanktops driving their 1982 Kona jet boats?
This could quite possibly be the quote of the year.:cool::D

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
I dont know. Lol. I just thought it was funny .....when you get a bunch of assclowns together, you get a lot of opinions. Everybody likes what they like I guess.

I just keep saying it ain't a schiada [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

I get what you're saying and its all in good fun, but you see my point right?

milkmoney

Reaction score
I get what you're saying and its all in good fun, but you see my point right?
I dont think I am smart enough to see your point or i have been here to long to long and just know these assclowns would complain if you hung them with a new rope ....lol.

Englewood

Reaction score

This is straight gold right here. You win the interwebs today.

milkmoney

Reaction score
This is straight gold right here. You win the interwebs today.
But they are making fun of kona jet boats. No different than making fun of CC . Right.

Dont be a cock holster ...lol

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
But they are making fun of kona jet boats. No different than making fun of CC . Right.

Dont be a cock holster ...lol

I wasn't making fun of them I was just trying to paint a picture of the old school river guys lol. You know you pictured exactly what I was talking about!!!! Besides a Kona is what I grew up on. But yes I am a cock holster sometimes lol

milkmoney

Reaction score
I wasn't making fun of them I was just trying to paint a picture of the old school river guys lol. You know you pictured exactly what I was talking about!!!! Besides a Kona is what I grew up on. But yes I am a cock holster sometimes lol
Lol. I got the picture.......this is why I am a parker guy. I only come up here a couple times a year.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
That would be a great Parker boat?

You know what Greg
My first build 36 Concept with twin 250 Optis worked just fine on Parker
Was one of the first Blue Water boat on the strip
That was I believe 2000

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
There are some pretty cool set ups where the retractable shade extends off of the back end of the hardtop.
A CC with electric awnings fore and aft of the top, and a bow door would be an awesome combo. Plenty of seating out of the sun, crush anything the lake could throw at you, easy wash down, good speed....etc. etc. Time for a second and third job....