WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boys encounter with Las Vegas cop

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Little brat will end up a card carrying ACLU member or worse....a lawyer!

PVHCA

Reaction score
The cop should have taught the young boy a lesson. By either stating a valid and legal reason for parking on the sidewalk, or admitting his mistake, apologizing and thanking the observant citizen. The cop went straight to intimidation in a threatening manner to get rid of the kid and his questions. What kind of lesson did that teach the kid ?

The cop handled it wrong!!

I couldn't make out the officer's comments. IMO he should have ignored the kid and rode away. Now if the kid would have acted respectfully than IMO the officer should have answered him respectfully.

Letzgo

Reaction score
Sorry if I offended you, your wife and your kid. Take some advice fuck face, if you don't like my posts don't read them. LOL!!

I have to admit, I literally laughed out loud. Been awhile since I've been called fuck face. And it's my Mom and Dad you offended. I'll tell my little brother to be more respectfull next time, sorry.

PVHCA

Reaction score
I have to admit, I literally laughed out loud. Been awhile since I've been called fuck face. And it's my Mom and Dad you offended. I'll tell my little brother to be more respectfull next time, sorry.

Nice play, LOL!!

Duffster

Reaction score
Cops

e3ura6ut.jpg