WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boy did I ever Fuck UP

LomitaBob

Reaction score
waked into the bank yesterday. as I am counting my cash the teller is asking how my baby is doing so I BS with her and hand her all the cash while I fill out the deposit slip. I handed her 680.00 in 20's and 2, 100.00 bills but only put 680.00 on the slip as I just counted all the 20's. she was so bizzy gabbin she never caught it either. I noticed at 11:00 last night what the recipt said. I called the bank and they made a report. now I gotta call the branch when they open and hope they figured out the teler's drawer was 200.00 over and credit my account.

this ever happen to anyone else?

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
That stuff happens quite often and it sucks when it happens to you.

Good luck getting your ca$h back

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I've had that happen before and thankfully the teller was honest.

PVHCA

Reaction score
waked into the bank yesterday. as I am counting my cash the teller is asking how my baby is doing so I BS with her and hand her all the cash while I fill out the deposit slip. I handed her 680.00 in 20's and 2, 100.00 bills but only put 680.00 on the slip as I just counted all the 20's. she was so bizzy gabbin she never caught it either. I noticed at 11:00 last night what the recipt said. I called the bank and they made a report. now I gotta call the branch when they open and hope they figured out the teler's drawer was 200.00 over and credit my account.

this ever happen to anyone else?

No problem, the teller is actually responsible and should have caught it. You should have no problem getting this fixed. I've done it a few times and they caught it each time.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That NEVER happes to me. I never have that much cash!

:p

LomitaBob

Reaction score
I never do either. to ad insult to injury I was depositing my cash into my Wife's account.....

just spoke to the teller by phone and as soon as I asked if she was over yesterday she became very apologetic as I think she is in deep shit for not double checking the cash against the slip. so now she has to call their corporate office to see what the procedure is to give us our money.

shueman

Reaction score
I never do either. to ad insult to injury I was depositing my cash into my Wife's account.....

just spoke to the teller by phone and as soon as I asked if she was over yesterday she became very apologetic as I think she is in deep shit for not double checking the cash against the slip. so now she has to call their corporate office to see what the procedure is to give us our money.
Yep, she goof'd as well...

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Try the sock drawer next time..............:thumbsup

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
What bank do you go to that doesn't put the cash in a machine the do a double count?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I have a couple of things I need to sell. Can you bring cash? :D

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Stop hittin on the teller. :D

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I remember once when I had that much cash......then I got married, had kids and grand kids.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I didn't do that but the other day I was driving to the Vegas Airport to pick up my wife and while driving down 95 by the new Love's fuel station near the 40, I see something blowing across the highway so I slam on my brakes and low and behold it is MONEY! I start grabbing $20's and $10's as fast as I can until I look up as see some guy come running back from his truck and boat telling me that he left his wallet on his roof. Needless to say I gave up the bucks and drove off empty handed...:(

Steve

PaPaG

Reaction score
I didn't do that but the other day I was driving to the Vegas Airport to pick up my wife and while driving down 95 by the new Love's fuel station near the 40, I see something blowing across the highway so I slam on my brakes and low and behold it is MONEY! I start grabbing $20's and $10's as fast as I can until I look up as see some guy come running back from his truck and boat telling me that he left his wallet on his roof. Needless to say I gave up the bucks and drove off empty handed...:(

Steve

You left with much more than you think.......honesty and honor.....:thumbsup

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Well, that's what I came in with but that 3 or 4 hundy would have been nice if no one showed up;):D Oh well, I am glad that the guy noticed his screwup. It would ruin a good day to loose your wallet and your money too...

Steve

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The first step to getting your money back is for the Teller to take it out of his/her pocket...where they out it when they realized they were $200 over on their drawer. :D

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
never had that happen to me because i just stick my cash into the ATM machine. you know those things can take a like $1k stack of random bills now? why in the hell would you ever go inside of a bank these days? hell you can even open the account online now.

charlyox

Reaction score
We were at the river once in AZ. and a friend of mine deposited his paycheck in an ATM at BofA. Well he works in CA. and now it is an "out of state" check. 10 day hold. Fucked up his weekend.:grumble:

milkmoney

Reaction score
i only keep a small amount in the bank, the rest is in my possesion, so there is nobody counting it or makin a mistake with my money..fuck banks..:drillsergeant:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
How about if the situation was reversed......would everyone have been as honest if you'd accidently received a few hundred extra back in cash and not noticed it right away.
hmmm?:cool:

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
I didn't do that but the other day I was driving to the Vegas Airport to pick up my wife and while driving down 95 by the new Love's fuel station near the 40, I see something blowing across the highway so I slam on my brakes and low and behold it is MONEY! I start grabbing $20's and $10's as fast as I can until I look up as see some guy come running back from his truck and boat telling me that he left his wallet on his roof. Needless to say I told the guy to eff off and he drove off empty handed...:(

Steve

Fixed it for ya :D

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I guess that is one way to handle the situation:D I guess that I just didn't think that fast...;)

Steve

Riverjunkie42

Reaction score
I have lost my wallet before a couple of times. It truly sucks. You have to go to the DMV, cancel your cards, you're out cash and your ATM card is also gone so how do you get money? Its bad.

Usually when people are rushed they fuck up. If you find yourself rushed or distracted by a hot bank teller and think you might forget something, stop and compose yourself. :thumbsup

HEY YOU

Reaction score
You must not have WELLS FARGO............:thumbsdown

dancudmore

Reaction score
How about if the situation was reversed......would everyone have been as honest if you'd accidently received a few hundred extra back in cash and not noticed it right away.
hmmm?:cool:

The bank branch across from our shop has goofed up a few times. Left us short, and over. When they give us too much we run back over. When they short us, I eat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letzgo

Reaction score
The bank branch across from our shop has goofed up a few times. Left us short, and over. When they give us too much we run back over. When they short us, I eat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would concern me if it happened once. A few times and I'd be looking for a new bank.