WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

booo!

kbhanson

Reaction score
Whats up biatchs ?..............( . )( . )..............any one know about airbrushing ? I have been attempting it and wondering about it alot about guns and the right pressure...the paint to the pressure you need and the guns you all use . :hmm

rivergames

Reaction score
What PSI would you need to be at to safety paint your colon?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The infamous Kim Hanson!!! Hide the women and children and all your booze !!

:D

kbhanson

Reaction score
The infamous Kim Hanson!!! Hide the women and children and all your booze !!

:D

Only your women and booze, I have a grandchild now.......slowed down alot now.......ya right...........( . )( . )...............:skull

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I am just use the hanson2011 translater right now :D seems to work good, whats up?............( . )( . )............:boobeyes:

Same ol' shiat. Some of the same people, bunch of new ones. RD lost his nuts and had a kid and now drinks bud light lime.

kbhanson

Reaction score
Same ol' shiat. Some of the same people, bunch of new ones. RD lost his nuts and had a kid and now drinks bud light lime.

RD had nuts ? :rolleyes: Budlime is like a girls drink isn't it ? :D................( . )( . )............

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
By slow down you mean you could still bury a mere mortal ;)

Only your women and booze, I have a grandchild now.......slowed down alot now.......ya right...........( . )( . )...............:skull

kbhanson

Reaction score
By slow down you mean you could still bury a mere mortal ;)

Only after the sacrifice :champagne:...........( . )( . ).............:boobeyes: I love this booby eye thing on here .:thumbsup

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Kim?!?! Wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup

Warm up the Hanslater!

Now I need to hear from HOSS....:D

kbhanson

Reaction score
Kim?!?! Wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup

Warm up the Hanslater!

Now I need to hear from HOSS....:D

Really nice shaking :boobeyes:.............( . )( . )............Hoss , that name is like really familiar :D

STEPPCHILD

Reaction score
...so...make any "friends" in prison Kim.. :boobeyes: welcome back... I think..:champagne:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
WELL WELL whats up Kim ?:boobeyes::boobeyes:

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwww fuck. Here we go. Waaaaaas up kimmy, you still keeping it skinny as ever?

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hi Kim! :D

I hope life is treating you well. Canuck1 comes around sometimes so I look forward to a fresh "butch/pussy" thread in 2011. :thumbsup

It's good to see you. :)

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
By the way, I think it depends on the airbrush. My airbrush came from Princess Auto and I think it calls for 8psi but it's just a tiny one with a 2oz cup.

Are you learning to air brush flames?

Last edited:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Paging RD....time to install the Bench Racing section. Hanson is back.

Anheuser Busch's stock just went up. :D

Director...
Reaction score
To the Floor and Let Her Buck.....Hi Kim....

Hey Kim, I always liked that F-150 you had. Do you still have it? Nice truck!

Last edited:

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
I have not had the pleasure to know said "Kimmie" but this sounds like it going to get good!!! SO........................WASSSS UP KIMMIE? Let's see some pic's!!! :boobeyes:

Director...
Reaction score
I have not had the pleasure to know said "Kimmie" but this sounds like it going to get good!!! SO........................WASSSS UP KIMMIE? Let's see some pic's!!! :boobeyes:

So.......you want to see some pics of Kimmie, do ya?....:point

Reaction score
You just added yourself to that list. You know tha one richie rich is on:point:point

kbhanson

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwww fuck. Here we go. Waaaaaas up kimmy, you still keeping it skinny as ever?

I don't slow down long enough for it to stick to me, so ya tannned all black right now and cut off all my hair, was a skin head for alittle while....now it like a Billy Idol thing, razor back shit............( . )( . )...........:D

kbhanson

Reaction score
Hi Kim! :D

I hope life is treating you well. Canuck1 comes around sometimes so I look forward to a fresh "butch/pussy" thread in 2011. :thumbsup

It's good to see you. :)

Good to see you still around bud, I have a Bear and one from airbrush city a gt200. I need a better one I thinks...........( . )( . )........Mine tells me to use around 40-70, depends on the paint.:cool:

kbhanson

Reaction score
Paging RD....time to install the Bench Racing section. Hanson is back.

Anheuser Busch's stock just went up. :D

Thats a blast from the past...........( . )( . )............:champagne:

kbhanson

Reaction score

Wife put it through the slot machines, I got Hummer H2 though...Its really loud and in your face........( . )( . ).............:cool:

kbhanson

Reaction score
Holy crap Kimmie.....

Whatsssssssssssssss uppppppppppp buddy ?...........( . )( . )..........I have taken up airbrushing, flaming out the scoop on my vdrive right now.........I will get a picture up, right now. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0884.JPG
    IMG_0884.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 89

milkmoney

Reaction score
no comment on the airbrush, i was jus wondering if you had enough corona 12 packs????:D

Reaction score

Ruthless

I don't slow down long enough for it to stick to me, so ya tannned all black right now and cut off all my hair, was a skin head for alittle while....now it like a Billy Idol thing, razor back shit............( . )( . )...........:D
Trying to convince yourself you still have a few good years left in ya eh. Welcome back

kbhanson

Reaction score

I use to be the " Banned King ", it slowed down once I couldn't post anywhere though :D.............( . )( . ).............

kbhanson

Reaction score
no comment on the airbrush, i was jus wondering if you had enough corona 12 packs????:D

Those are dead soldiers........( . )( . ).........I suck at airbrushing, can't take a class and know one to show me how to do it.so I have to wing shit ya know..........:D

kbhanson

Reaction score
Ruthless

Trying to convince yourself you still have a few good years left in ya eh. Welcome back

If I keep going to Hooligans place they might be numbered really short.:champagne:..........( . )( . ).............