WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boats and Shows tonight - RDP interview

rush1

Reaction score
Died on the vine,to bad it was actually quite good

2Driver

Reaction score
Got it to work finally. Good interview nice job.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Nice job dave. Looking forward to next weeks interview

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Sooo, Dave has a site and does an interview, but you have to leave said site and go on fake book to see it?:confused:

We all will come back here after. I think the point would be to inspire new traffic. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Captain Of Havasu’s Coolest Boat
Reaction score
That Last Question!.... Emojis! ...By the dozen please!! :Faint:

DLC

Reaction score
So do we have to go on face book to watch it?

dirtyduner

Reaction score
I just sent Dave the Youtube link for the show! huge thanks to all those that tuned in and asked questions. it was a lot of fun. I just wish fake book names translated into forum names lol.

the show will also be converted into an audio only format and put online, iTunes, and other podcast applications which makes it easy for those that want to listen to the audio but not necessarily watch the video.

I will also put together instructions on how to watch next weeks live for those that had a hard time finding it. I don't prefer to use Facebook but it provides an easy, FREE way to do live videos like this.

Once again hope all enjoyed it and thanks for the questions. next weeks show will be more personal questions lol.

Jake

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
talked to Dave, he said you are.... NOT becoming a moderator. k thanks
That's just lip service...He's been saying that since 2007....he'll give in someday and realize what a good moderator I'd be.

77 SLEEK

Reaction score
Great job last night Dave. Reading all the comments during the interview was a blast. That was really cool.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
That was awesome i couldn't get back on for the second part after the drop. Watching it now. Great job guys.

Always Floored

Reaction score
Great interview Dave. My wife and I watched it together. We were bummed when it cut off and you discussing Schiada being one of the few true custom boat builders. Looking forward to next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I watched it on you tube! Great show.

I have a topic request for part 2, winter sports and off-road ride . Specifically the Alamo lake ride!

Albert

Reaction score
I liked the response evertime “ thats a great question” :p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave is in the bathroom getting makeup ready. Shit Smoke A Cig And Drink A Beer You'll Be FINE...
Great job last night Dave. Reading all the comments during the interview was a blast. That was really cool.

I need to go through and read all those. I couldn’t see any of them while we were doing the interview.

mitch6601

HMFIC
Reaction score
Loved it Dave! Great Job! MBGA! RDP Family!

Is that a coors light? SOB - LMAO

Integrity statement - two thumbs up!! I wish more people had that thought process.

Looking forward to more and thank you for posting the videos on here!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It was a lot of fun.. I went back and watched them this morning and I wish I could change some of my answers and add a few things here and there.. lol. But that’s life I guess. Honestly probably would have been better with a couple cervezas because I was a little nervy.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed the interview(s). Well done, good job. Looking forward to part 2.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m 20 minutes in. So far I’m hooked though. After this meeting I’ll try to finish. Pretty cool. Seeing members get interviewed and those tour videos I think are awesome. I’d rather watch that than most things on tv