WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Black National Anthem

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Did anyone just watch the football game ?

I was at party from 2:30 PM until about 40 minutes after the game. We all stood up while stapleton sang the anthem, We ate , we watched football, I passed on the halftime show at least 90% of it and then we ate more and had a really nice afternoon.

Do you guys ever enjoy life ? Do ask your waiter if the steak you are about to eat was sourced from a conservative rancher ? Do you make sure that everyone on the wait staff fits the demographic you will support ? Do you use a phone that is not Google or Apple ?

I would suggest trying to enjoy life a little more.

For the record I'm a straight white male who votes red, hates taxes, and carries a gun so i'm not some woketard but man some of yall need a new hobby or need to take the wife out on a date
Lame analogy. Fuck the woke NFL. If you watch it, you supported it. Period. No such thing as a woke rancher, as the woke are trying to stop all ranching and don't want YOU eating meat.

River Runnin

Captain Of Havasu’s Coolest Boat
Reaction score
Did anyone just watch the football game ?

I was at party from 2:30 PM until about 40 minutes after the game. We all stood up while stapleton sang the anthem, We ate , we watched football, I passed on the halftime show at least 90% of it and then we ate more and had a really nice afternoon.

Do you guys ever enjoy life ? Do ask your waiter if the steak you are about to eat was sourced from a conservative rancher ? Do you make sure that everyone on the wait staff fits the demographic you will support ? Do you use a phone that is not Google or Apple ?

I would suggest trying to enjoy life a little more.

For the record I'm a straight white male who votes red, hates taxes, and carries a gun so i'm not some woketard but man some of yall need a new hobby or need to take the wife out on a date.
Just maybe AMERICANS! Are sick and fuk'in tired of these Liberal, BLM, Antifa, and the mentally fuk'd up gay, snowflake, leaf licking, enviro Bat shit Whacko domestic terrorist groups dividing this country for their collective Communist agenda! :rolleyes:

badgas

Reaction score
Just maybe AMERICANS! Are sick and fuk'in tired of these Liberal, BLM, Antifa, and the mentally fuk'd up gay, snowflake, leaf licking, enviro Bat shit Whacko domestic terrorist groups dividing this country for their collective Communist agenda! :rolleyes:
You are not wrong

But same goes for TV, Movies, music etc.

Andy B.

Reaction score
2 milestone events in my life in recent years have made a huge difference in my quality of life:
1. Moving out of California 🎉 😂😂😂
2. Giving up on pro sports especially the NFL (after watching most of my life).

I have many hours back that I devote to things that are far more pleasant than the crap you guys are talking about.

I highly recommend you take your precious time and life back from the BS NFL - you'll enjoy your life a lot more!
Yep my sediments exactly.

NicPaus

Reaction score
What are the lyrics to the black wanna be anthem? This post is the first I have heard of it. Is it just a NFL thing?

Roosky01

Reaction score
If we have to have an additional "anthem", I nominate this timeless classic.

Dog

Reaction score
Do "people" not pay attention to history? I mean some people protested and rioted and fought a long time to not have their own water fountain, or certain seats on a bus or restaurant. Now people are "fighting" FOR there own? As someone mentioned earlier "united we stand, divided we fall"

WYRD

Reaction score
yxDLb3.gif

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
So why not do the Mexican national anthem ?
Not good enough victims?
We stole Texas, AZ, and CA from them!

I am fucking tired of seeing homo's on every other commercial!!
I am fucking tired of every commercial having a black person in it because of equality!
Do the networks in AZ have the same shit ?

Rant over!

Race and Ethnicity#1

Percentage of the total population.
Scope: population of the United States

United States

White1 62.0%197M
Hispanic2 16.9%53.9M
Black 12.6%40.2M
Asian 5.2%16.6M
Mixed1 2.3%7.20M
Other 1.0%3.27M

1non-Hispanic 2excluding black and Asian Hispanics

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
If you ever turn on a TV or watch a Movie or use a smart phone you are supporting the same libtard woke ass hats

You are not wrong

But same goes for TV, Movies, music etc.
My smart phone is from Singapore and not China.
Two things I watch on tv.
Live Bassmasters online and Newsmax.
I stand behind my comment. Watch the Stupid bowl, support the woke. Fuck the National Felon League. When you have a choice to watch, or not to watch woke shit, I choose not to. I am sorry so many in this country support the woke bs. It is killing this country and it is not America.

530RL

Reaction score
The US adopted the Star Spangled Banner as the US National Anthem in March, 1931.

When was the “Black National Anthem” adopted by Congress as I can’t find any record of that?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Not good enough victims?

I am fucking tired of every commercial having a black person in it because of equality!

Rant over!

Race and Ethnicity#1

United States

White1 62.0%197M
Hispanic2 16.9%53.9M
Black 12.6%40.2M
Asian 5.2%16.6M
Mixed1 2.3%7.20M
Other 1.0%3.27M

You better not watch anything on the Tubi or FreeVee apps - they are loaded with covid-19 propaganda and pro-homo commercials at every break. 🤬
I couldn't watch more than half a movie on either due their BS woke propaganda commercials. I will not submit!

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
You better not watch anything on the Tubi or FreeVee apps - they are loaded with covid-19 propaganda and pro-homo commercials at every break. 🤬
I couldn't watch more than half a movie on either due their BS woke propaganda commercials. I will not submit!
Check out Burrow!

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Not good enough victims?

Rant over!

Race and Ethnicity#1

United States

White1 62.0%197M
Hispanic2 16.9%53.9M
Black 12.6%40.2M
Asian 5.2%16.6M
Mixed1 2.3%7.20M
Other 1.0%3.27M

Hispanic is not a race.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
2 milestone events in my life in recent years have made a huge difference in my quality of life:
1. Moving out of California 🎉 😂😂😂
2. Giving up on pro sports especially the NFL (after watching most of my life).

I have many hours back that I devote to things that are far more pleasant than the crap you guys are talking about.

I highly recommend you take your precious time and life back from the BS NFL - you'll enjoy your life a lot more!
Maaaaann...all that time you got back is just used to fish up titties and articles and shit that you post up on RDP. 😂😂😂