WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Black National Anthem

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Chris Stapleton anthem was great. There wasnā€™t a dry eye in the whole stadium.

The performance before that? Eh.

Halftime show? Thrusting and lyrics about strippers, erections, and suckin dick? I just donā€™t get why we canā€™t have a clean halftime show with someone who actually sings? Half the time she wasnā€™t even facing the mic.

Joker

Reaction score
Chris Stapleton anthem was great. There wasnā€™t a dry eye in the whole stadium.

The performance before that? Eh.

Halftime show? Thrusting and lyrics about strippers, erections, and suckin dick? I just donā€™t get why we canā€™t have a clean halftime show with someone who actually sings? Half the time she wasnā€™t even facing the mic.
Everyone at the event in Laughlin had their hats off for him with hands over their hearts. Tears here as well

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Additionally this behavior is becoming tribal and brings divisions to a whole new level. All you have to do is look at the Middle East for examples.
Having 2 National Anthems does not end well no matter your race.

Last edited:

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Didnā€™t watch.
Wife and I went to Costco. Still, surprisingly more people out shopping than I anticipated.
Bought some stuff we needed, and even more we didnā€™t. Quiet Sunday.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
We boycotted the super bowl, the wife and I started watching Patriot - itā€™s kind of slow, but it draws you in. Really digging it.

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Me and the wife started watching Patriot - itā€™s kind of slow, but it draws you in. Really digging it.
What does your post have to do with this thread. :rolleyes: Start a new thread on the Patriot show. ;)šŸ˜‚

gqchris

Reaction score
If you donā€™t like itā€¦. Donā€™t watch?
Its the annual "I hate the Superbowl" yearly RDP Posts, Sir! I wish the stock market was this predictablešŸ¤£

I didn't watch, I dont care, and never care about sports also. (Well, Wife did want to see Rhianna so did see that)

I did catch this commercial though while flipping thru, and being in IT, you know the flashbacks and pain this sound brought!šŸ˜ƒ Good ol Opus #1! many a nights listening to this in server rooms.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Separate but equal.

I think itā€™s great that the coloreds have their own national anthem.

1676311300902.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
Founding Fathers forewarned us. ā€œUnited we stand, divided we Fall.ā€ Recognizing what the proverbial puppeteers are spewing to stir the racial pot is bad for America but good business for the goberment. Donā€™t take the bait.
187714CE-D8B2-47EB-AD80-9BF9A97ECDB8.jpeg

PaPaG

Reaction score
THERE IS ONLY ONE NATIONAL ANTHEM !!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! We stopped watching football years ago, and this is just another reason to continue to never watch. What a way to help push separation of our citizens....

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
When will there be a Hispanic National Anthem? Asian American? Native American (all tribal nations separate, of course)? We should definitely have 75 National Anthems to show how united we are as a nation. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
2 milestone events in my life in recent years have made a huge difference in my quality of life:
1. Moving out of California šŸŽ‰ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
2. Giving up on pro sports especially the NFL (after watching most of my life).

I have many hours back that I devote to things that are far more pleasant than the crap you guys are talking about.

I highly recommend you take your precious time and life back from the BS NFL - you'll enjoy your life a lot more!

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Skipped it myself...
I used to enjoy football but not the politics. Don't need it that bad.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Founding Fathers forewarned us. ā€œUnited we stand, divided we Fall.ā€ Recognizing what the proverbial puppeteers are spewing to stir the racial pot is bad for America but good business for the goberment. Donā€™t take the bait.
View attachment 1198781
Even these Old hippies promoted standing together...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I didn't see.... Did anybody take a knee during the anthem???

or did they just not televise it??????

Mikes56

Reaction score
My wife and I watched the game, only because it was Super Bowl. I wasnā€™t paying attention much, but a black guy was singing the National Anthem. I thought, meh, he didnā€™t do a very good job of that.

Then Chris Stapleton sang it and I wondered wtf I had listened to a couple minutes ago. When did the blacks get their own and wtf?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
My wife and I watched the game, only because it was Super Bowl. I wasnā€™t paying attention much, but a black guy was singing the National Anthem. I thought, meh, he didnā€™t do a very good job of that.

Then Chris Stapleton sang it and I wondered wtf I had listened to a couple minutes ago. When did the blacks get their own and wtf?
Baby face sang America the Beautiful. Stapleton sang the National Anthem.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Somebody on RD wrote maybe a month ago , after so many years after slavery , weā€™ve been trying to pound a square peg into a round hole , it doesnā€™t fit . I donā€™t know what the answer is , but EVERYTHING we have tried, has failed spectacularly . Itā€™s time to go back to basics.

kurtis500

Reaction score
so we view them as a different country now? Invaders of the US?

Imagine how fast germany would have devolved in the 1930's if the jews had done this.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
So what do you think's going to happen when somebody takes a knee during the Black National Anthem asking for a friend??
Former GOP Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake sits during the playing of the Black national anthem
b692565b-GettyImages-1246743566.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No bullshit. I had no idea they pulled that bullshit until this morning. I actually tuned in and watched part of that game to see where I landed in the super bowl pools at work. After hearing that level of stupidity still exists, that will be the last time I watch the NFL.

There is only ONE national anthem.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.šŸ˜
Reaction score
So what do you think's going to happen when somebody takes a knee during the Black National Anthem asking for a friend??
Things will be fine, Wayne. Some are more civilized than others.

Member: 71

M Ē ÉÆ q Ē ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
2 milestone events in my life in recent years have made a huge difference in my quality of life:
1. Moving out of California šŸŽ‰ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
2. Giving up on pro sports especially the NFL (after watching most of my life).

I have many hours back that I devote to things that are far more pleasant than the crap you guys are talking about.

I highly recommend you take your precious time and life back from the BS NFL - you'll enjoy your life a lot more!

Did you really take back many hours, with moving out of Cali, or not "watching" the NFL? You're on the site a good portion of the day, posting stuff.....you got to see the amount of NFL and other shit that is posted here. So in reality, did you devote your hours on things that are more pleasant?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Did you really take back many hours, with moving out of Cali, or not "watching" the NFL? You're on the site a good portion of the day, posting stuff.....you got to see the amount of NFL and other shit that is posted here. So in reality, did you devote your hours on things that are more pleasant?

No shit. The link king, that posts more negative content than just about anyone else on this site, took time back for more pleasant things in life. Someone needs some self reflection. šŸ™„

Last edited:

badgas

Reaction score
Did anyone just watch the football game ?

I was at party from 2:30 PM until about 40 minutes after the game. We all stood up while stapleton sang the anthem, We ate , we watched football, I passed on the halftime show at least 90% of it and then we ate more and had a really nice afternoon.

Do you guys ever enjoy life ? Do ask your waiter if the steak you are about to eat was sourced from a conservative rancher ? Do you make sure that everyone on the wait staff fits the demographic you will support ? Do you use a phone that is not Google or Apple ?

I would suggest trying to enjoy life a little more.

For the record I'm a straight white male who votes red, hates taxes, and carries a gun so i'm not some woketard but man some of yall need a new hobby or need to take the wife out on a date.

Joker

Reaction score
Did anyone just watch the football game ?

I was at party from 2:30 PM until about 40 minutes after the game. We all stood up while stapleton sang the anthem, We ate , we watched football, I passed on the halftime show at least 90% of it and then we ate more and had a really nice afternoon.

Do you guys ever enjoy life ? Do ask your waiter if the steak you are about to eat was sourced from a conservative rancher ? Do you make sure that everyone on the wait staff fits the demographic you will support ? Do you use a phone that is not Google or Apple ?

I would suggest trying to enjoy life a little more.

For the record I'm a straight white male who votes red, hates taxes, and carries a gun so i'm not some woketard but man some of yall need a new hobby or need to take the wife out on a date.
Pay attention to whatā€™s going on. Itā€™s only going to get worse and affect you white people.