WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Big red outerlimits cat at crazy horse last weekend?

prosthogod

Reaction score
Anybody know the guy who owns it? He showed up in orange Lambo and big pusher motor home and stayed on Northbeach. They actually pulled it out on the beach. Kind of a tool. My kids tried to talk to him about the cars and he just said don't touch it. All the rigs were from Washington . That boat is awesome, and he beached it at night there.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Anybody know the guy who owns it? He showed up in orange Lambo and big pusher motor home and stayed on Northbeach. They actually pulled it out on the beach. Kind of a tool. My kids tried to talk to him about the cars and he just said don't touch it. All the rigs were from Washington . That boat is awesome, and he beached it at night there.

What a dick. He could have been nicer to the kid.

bajagrom

Reaction score
I saw this boat at Pirates Saturday and then saw it doing about 100 plus heading to the springs on sunday. We then saw the boat n rig in Barstow on monday around noon, kinda odd.

Attachments

• 431.jpg
    431.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 430.jpg
    430.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 122

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
That set up was right next to the entrance to the nautical during Desert Storm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hammer

Reaction score
That set up was right next to the entrance to the nautical during Desert Storm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369977467.350348.jpg
Thought it was the V ?

DS was a blur, was the cat their too ?

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Funny you say he was a tool. I took this pic of my fiance in front if his Lambo. He came out of his hauler and let us take the next pic of her in the car. He was totally cool to us.
rehutu6u.jpg

uvaqy9y5.jpg

Patyacht

Reaction score

That's Bob Russell from Duvall, WA. Well known among the Outerlimits group.
[video=youtube;LyP99N2NA7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyP99N2NA7g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyP99N2NA7g[/video]

rvrrat350

Reaction score
HAD video of him running from the mouth of the river past the mini sandbar where we were at Saturday
looked good haulin ass

Enen

Reaction score
Honestly, I can't fault him for telling kids not to touch it.

I was standing in the Boostpower booth at the boat show before DS and three kids walked by the I.B. Wacko MTI and drug their hands down the whole boat. After a day in Havasu and a bit of wind everything is dusty.
I'm sure your kids wouldn't do anything like that, however I'd bet that there were many that did.

primetime

Reaction score
If I remember correctly he had to lambo's parked in front of his rig at desert storm

prosthogod

Reaction score
My kid is 18 and details cars for part time money. I've owned a viper for yrs. That guy is a TOOL.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
My kid is 18 and details cars for part time money. I've owned a viper for yrs. That guy is a TOOL.

When you said kid before, I thought you were talking ten year old, dude sounds pretty toolish now LOL. I remember when RD had his mini boat at the street fair a couple years back, fucking kids thought it was a jungle gym and half the parents did to. I cant count how many people just walked up to it and tossed their kids in it.

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
He was side-tied to us in Steamboat. He was very accommodating to anyone that wanted to stand on his boat. :D

IMG_5619.jpg

kjsmith84

Reaction score
wow- lots of haters here. lol

if i had a car like that i would say don't touch it too.

doesn't make him a tool- makes him not want his stuff touched.

anyways -that boat is insane! would love to get a ride in something like that one day.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I watched him trailer that thing at the Islander. They have to go in dead stick and fire the engines individually to make adjustments cuz it moves too fast at idle. Kinda cool. He nailed it first try :thumbup:

Tank

Reaction score
I watched him trailer that thing at the Islander. They have to go in dead stick and fire the engines individually to make adjustments cuz it moves too fast at idle. Kinda cool. He nailed it first try :thumbup:

Probably has crash boxes.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Family rock quarry business, about $14 million a year in revenues, the 30 something son owns a restaurant.

Well that makes sense cuz in the video he sounded about as dumb as a rock but I can't knock him too hard....he probably has more money in his pocket than I will make in my lifetime. :D

Wakker

Sober
Reaction score
Funny you say he was a tool. I took this pic of my fiance in front if his Lambo. He came out of his hauler and let us take the next pic of her in the car. He was totally cool to us.
rehutu6u.jpg

uvaqy9y5.jpg

Not one, but two Lambos. Damn.

Waterheater

Reaction score
I see the issue here. All you have to do is have a hot chick with you and the guy is cool. If you have kids, he's not so much. I can't blame him though, I'm a lot nicer to hot chicks than kids! :)

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score

So I am trying to understand why that you call Bob a tool? It is his boat and I would think he has the right to pull it up to the beach for the night. As for your kid, I have known Bob for close to 15 years and you could not ask for a nicer person who would go out of his way to be friendly with everyone. I bet is that your son talked to someone else at the campsite other than Bob because bob would be the first person to open the car up and say take a seat and enjoy the view.

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score
Family rock quarry business, about $14 million a year in revenues, the 30 something son owns a restaurant.

You should check your sources, There is no family rock business, as in family, Bob owns it himself and does not have a son, when I told him about this thread about having a son he could not stop from laughing. Yes his business is very sucessful and Bob is able to enjoy life more than most.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
So I am trying to understand why that you call Bob a tool? It is his boat and I would think he has the right to pull it up to the beach for the night. As for your kid, I have known Bob for close to 15 years and you could not ask for a nicer person who would go out of his way to be friendly with everyone. I bet is that your son talked to someone else at the campsite other than Bob because bob would be the first person to open the car up and say take a seat and enjoy the view.

His kid is also an adult. :D

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score

the boat has crash boxes so you can not shift it while the engines are running. And not having outdrives and only a single rudder make it a handfull to dock. You have to shut the engine off to shift the transmission and then start it to change direction. The crash boxes are pretty reliable but the docking sucks

jeffymurray1957

Reaction score
I will be towing the boat out to elsinore later today to check on an engine issue that was fixed yesterday. If you are out there come on over and see for your self that Bob is not any type of tool. Here is also a pic of the correct car that was at the crazy horse

Attachments

• Outerlimits 020.jpg
    Outerlimits 020.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Outerlimits 010.jpg
    Outerlimits 010.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 61
  • boat and car pics I Phone 026.jpg
    boat and car pics I Phone 026.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 46
  • weekend with steven 020.jpg
    weekend with steven 020.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 50

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
the boat has crash boxes so you can not shift it while the engines are running. And not having outdrives and only a single rudder make it a handfull to dock. You have to shut the engine off to shift the transmission and then start it to change direction. The crash boxes are pretty reliable but the docking sucks

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!

PVHCA

Reaction score
I think he's a jackass tool for not adopting me since he doesn't have a son, apparently with all the tail aboard the boat he needs my expert help, LOL!!

Any guy that rolls a Lambo on the dirt roads apparently doesn't have a reason to be worried about peeps looking and touching his shit, as you said he would probably accommodate most request. :thumbsup