WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Boat for Large Natural Breasts

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I thought the Wellcraft Scarab 406 with twin 502s was pretty good too.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I know we all want to please our wives.....but does she realize you enjoy the view when they are bouncing?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Freekin fat thumbs. Lol
Better than NO thumbs
eXAxlV.gif

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I know we all want to please our wives.....but does she realize you enjoy the view when they are bouncing?
How'd you feel if your nut sack is constantly slapping between your gut and asshole?;):(
I take my wifes physical comfort seriously and yeah our previous boat did not have her smiling if it was a bit rough on the lake......but crossing her arms to hold up the girls it did.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
How'd you feel if your nut sack is constantly slapping between your gut and asshole?;):(
I take my wifes physical comfort seriously and yeah our previous boat did not have her smiling if it was a bit rough on the lake......but crossing her arms to hold up the girls it did.

if i had nuts that big id never wear shorts

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My wife and I love boating in Havasu. We bought our first boat a few years ago, a Yamaha 212ss 21ft twin engine jet boat. I like it because, it was cheap, does 53mph, good mileage, awesome transom and swim deck, turns on a dime and thought two engines would be better than one. Turns out that the boat feels like a guppy in a sea of big fish in lake Havasu, we don't have any other point of reference but we suspect the boat really has a punishing ride on the big water of the lake when we see deck boats pass us by. My wife increasingly hates it when it's rough and is starting to only want to go out for short trips on the boat due to the punishment her girls go through when the boat slams around on the rough water. We are ready to move on from the Yamaha, but not really sure what would be better. I want a boat that cruises a lot faster (hot rod), good for beaching, good for swimming and boarding from in the water, 2-5 passengers max, and a way smoother ride so my wife is happy.

The questions I want to ask the experienced membership here is:

1. Do other boats ride better on Lake Havasu and would prevent large natural breasts from bouncing around excessively on Lake Havasu on a rough Saturday afternoon? If so, what is the best boob friendly type boat that we should be looking for?

2. Are big boobs and comfortable boating just mutually exclusive?

3. What is the best way to evaluate other types of boats for ride and performance on lake Havasu before we decide to purchase something else? Is there any places to rent different types of quality boats? We went to the Havasu boat show last month hoping to get some rides but that was a strike out, we asked Conquest, Nordic and Howard for rides but they were not offering...kinda sucked since we drove out to the show just for that purpose. (RDP booth did give us beers, so all is good!)

Here is a picture I know you all want to see...

View attachment 642306
This was one of the major factors in our decision to upgrade from our 23' boat, as well as easy on/off beach access.
One test ride on the deck/cat and it was a no brainer. All the rough water and wakes I used to actively steer around, adjust trim and bang through I just drive right over with barely a side to side shudder and no trim adjustment. In the past 2.5 seasons on the new boat I can honestly say I've been jolted by a wake just once. We chose a 26 nordic deck for various reasons but I'd suspect most all brands will perform similarly in the recreational use setting.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Is this thread serious?

You dont have to look far to get a better ride than that 21 Yam. I had one when we first bought our river house and kept it for 2 trips and sold it. Honestly for the price-to-quality ratio they are really cheaply made and thats being nice. My 2004 21 Chaparral rode 100x better.

Performance boaters don't usually choose between a Cat and V-hull because of their wife's endowment. That's how you may choose a wife not a boat. :).

It sounds like you have some other boating parameters to consider to get it narrowed down, then select ride quality. Good luck
That's actually good input and confirms what we suspect. Thanks for sharing your experience.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I would think pretty difficult as there should be a dick inbetween. :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's actually good input and confirms what we suspect. Thanks for sharing your experience.
There's ton of folks here with various boats that can give you rides. Nothing better than that to help you AND your wife experience the different rides. Get those rides on a weekend so it mimicks your normal lake day.
I'd be happy to oblige a ride for you both.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
ZIgmeister failed. Noted. Believe me, I was paying attention that week. :)

Justtryintohelpoutafriend. :)

I hold that sumbitch at least once a day. :)

Appears you passed anatomy class:p:D

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Wheres the vintage poster pic of the topless girl riding in the flatbottom?

You are referring to Ups and Downs, boat 483.
I have that poster. I won it at the second Classic Boat Beach Bash.
It is not for sale.:)

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
So just how did we get from a very interesting conversation on boobies bouncing to a pecker and ball measuring contest?

I think most of us were happier earlier in this thread, now we just need pictures for comparisons of bounce (Boobies, for those who appear confused in the last few posts....)

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Nah, he only gets a 4 because he admits he's trying to sell it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
@Ziggy

100% :)

So just how did we get from a very interesting conversation on boobies bouncing to a pecker and ball measuring contest?

I think most of us were happier earlier in this thread, now we just need pictures for comparisons of bounce (Boobies, for those who appear confused in the last few posts....)

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I have a 20' open bow Chris Craft runabout if you want to bring the wife over, just so you can compare rides?

warlock250

Reaction score
We need videos of all test sessions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
You are referring to Ups and Downs, boat 483.
I have that poster. I won it at the second Classic Boat Beach Bash.
It is not for sale.:)

Yes, one was in my river neighbors garage. Seems the jpg has to be somewhere

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score
Okay... (see avatar) I have natural DD's... and I can attest that buying a boat for your ladies comfort IS important!!
Although I will give you my history... I was the one into boating and buying the boats... and I went through the following:

1st Boat 2000 Seadoo Challenger (ALOT like the Yami you have) That thing I HATED!!! Had to sit arms crossed at all times, then if we hit something hard... well flying I went!
2nd Boat 2003 Eliminator 22' Eagle- while improved... STILL didn't give the relief I was needing for my heavy puppies
3rd Boat 2006 Eliminator 26' Eagle- This boat was FABULOUS!! I could wear less supportive tops which showed much more skin... and rode very comfortable!!
All above Sold

Current- (Fiance's Boat)
2006 Advantage 27' Victory- This rides pretty similar to the Eliminator... comfortable and less bounce...

The pain of Natural Boobs bouncing in a boat is actually pretty severe... The hard smack down yanks on them, then adds to the pain of the around the neck tie of the bikini...
Take the pain seriously... because a happy wife is a happy life... and having a little half cuddy or even full cuddy sure makes for great tease moments while fetching another beer for you!! ;)

My .02... carry on... :D

bocco

Reaction score
Okay... (see avatar) I have natural DD's... and I can attest that buying a boat for your ladies comfort IS important!!
Although I will give you my history... I was the one into boating and buying the boats... and I went through the following:

1st Boat 2000 Seadoo Challenger (ALOT like the Yami you have) That thing I HATED!!! Had to sit arms crossed at all times, then if we hit something hard... well flying I went!
2nd Boat 2003 Eliminator 22' Eagle- while improved... STILL didn't give the relief I was needing for my heavy puppies
3rd Boat 2006 Eliminator 26' Eagle- This boat was FABULOUS!! I could wear less supportive tops which showed much more skin... and rode very comfortable!!
All above Sold

Current- (Fiance's Boat)
2006 Advantage 27' Victory- This rides pretty similar to the Eliminator... comfortable and less bounce...

The pain of Natural Boobs bouncing in a boat is actually pretty severe... The hard smack down yanks on them, then adds to the pain of the around the neck tie of the bikini...
Take the pain seriously... because a happy wife is a happy life... and having a little half cuddy or even full cuddy sure makes for great tease moments while fetching another beer for you!! ;)

I like everything about the way you think.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you're looking to get a boat to minimize boob bounce, your priorities or misplaced - you sir, need to hand in your man card and just get one of these:

a3d815f3ce728ce60af1c1bac964ec76.jpg

Dirtbag

Reaction score

All above Sold

Current- (Fiance's Boat)

a real husband would offer to hold said breasts for support. I am going to see if this works with the wife next weekend....

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score
a real husband would offer to hold said breasts for support. I am going to see if this works with the wife next weekend....

Who's gonna drive then?? Bwuahaha! See how that works out for ya! ;)

And... for the record... he's my Fiance... so maybe he needs to add some "manual support" to make it to "husband" material... :p HAHAHA

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
H20 love your Top Gun saw you in Havasu for DS a couple weeks ago. Still my favorite boat just couldn't sell the wife on trying to climb in and out of a TG all day on Lake Mead:) But Damn they look good!

Yeah, I really liked that boat too. Here it is after Dan sold it to an east coast guy. This was at the Borden Light poker run in Fall River, MA. a few years ago still looking good.
IMG_3496.JPG

Flatsix66

Reaction score
This was one of the major factors in our decision to upgrade from our 23' boat, as well as easy on/off beach access.
One test ride on the deck/cat and it was a no brainer. All the rough water and wakes I used to actively steer around, adjust trim and bang through I just drive right over with barely a side to side shudder and no trim adjustment. In the past 2.5 seasons on the new boat I can honestly say I've been jolted by a wake just once. We chose a 26 nordic deck for various reasons but I'd suspect most all brands will perform similarly in the recreational use setting.
Thanks, great

All above Sold

Current- (Fiance's Boat)

Lil'Moni77, Thank you so much for your reply! Wife does just as you described with the arms crossed and trying to support herself to keep from flying around. She says she can only go boating one day of the trip due to being in too much pain, and she wants the boating time getting shorter and shorter. I will show your post to her, based on your expert testimony I will be shopping for a new boat soon!!! WooHoo!

Seriously, thank you.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
If you're looking to get a boat to minimize boob bounce, your priorities or misplaced - you sir, need to hand in your man card and just get one of these:

a3d815f3ce728ce60af1c1bac964ec76.jpg
Hey after 25 years of marriage i should trade the man card for a purple heart.

Dirtbag

Reaction score

And... for the record... he's my Fiance... so maybe he needs to add some "manual support" to make it to "husband" material... :p HAHAHA

who cares whos driving as long as my hands are holding boobs!

warlock250

Reaction score

And... for the record... he's my Fiance... so maybe he needs to add some "manual support" to make it to "husband" material... [emoji14] HAHAHA
I can be hired to help hold em. I'm gonna name the company Buber.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk