WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Before and After

dezertrider

Reaction score
It was time for my third set of tires and have been wanting a small lift and wheels. I went with a 3.5" lift In the front and since I all ready had additional leaf springs added I only needed 1" in the rear. I went with KMC XD 809 wheels and Toyo 35"x12.50 "E" rated all terrains

upa4uvu8.jpg

a9y8e8ag.jpg

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Looks bad ass! How are you liking the F250? Great looking truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dezertrider

Reaction score
Truck is great! 83k miles on it and no major problems yet. There was a steering shake I had but the fix was fairly easy

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Tits! :thumbsup

Aaron

Reaction score
Truck looks great. Be careful with the tires. I have the same ones and came from the MTs and I noticed over the weekend that there are some chunks missing out of my 2 back tires and I only have about 5000 miles on them. My buddy is a Toyo dealer so hopefully he can replace them. Didn't have a single issue with the 2 other sets of MTs I went through.
Great tires and an awesome mileage warranty, I would just keep and eye on them. Hopefully it was just mine

DrHW

Reaction score
Leveling Lift looks great and that is quite a dynamic truck you have there. :D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Truck looks great. Be careful with the tires. I have the same ones and came from the MTs and I noticed over the weekend that there are some chunks missing out of my 2 back tires and I only have about 5000 miles on them. My buddy is a Toyo dealer so hopefully he can replace them. Didn't have a single issue with the 2 other sets of MTs I went through.
Great tires and an awesome mileage warranty, I would just keep and eye on them. Hopefully it was just mine

That's good to know. I was considering going to the at when my mt wear out. But have had such good luck with the mt. Will going down to 35 from 37 next set though since I have my toyhauler now.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Image is everything. Looks good:thumbsup

dezertrider

Reaction score

I should have 5k miles on it in a few weeks so I will keep you posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Damn, what a face lift. Looks really good :thumbup:

Runs2rch

Reaction score
The Toyo At2's are great tires!!! I have had good luck with them so far.

SpectraPat

Reaction score
Looks even better in person! Nice to run into a fellow RDP'er at Baja Fish today.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
That's good to know. I was considering going to the at when my mt wear out. But have had such good luck with the mt. Will going down to 35 from 37 next set though since I have my toyhauler now.

Bildo if you way Toyo MT 35's, order them before you need them. They're on national backorder, and have been for years. They trickle-in to tire shops, and sell quickly. Can take anywhere from a week to a over a month before they come in.

Or you can call a shitload of places until you find a set, sometimes you'll get lucky.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Bildo if you way Toyo MT 35's, order them before you need them. They're on national backorder, and have been for years. They trickle-in to tire shops, and sell quickly. Can take anywhere from a week to a over a month before they come in.

Or you can call a shitload of places until you find a set, sometimes you'll get lucky.

That's what I usually do. I always buy and replace tires well before I need to.

dezertrider

Reaction score

I almost had to truck my AT's in from Texas. They told me they have been on back order for a while