WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Awfully Quiet in Here!!!!

TeamGreene

Reaction score
400 more pages of Strzok and Paige text messages with even greater exposure of their conspiracy against President Elect Trump, including intent and knowledge that what they were doing was illegal, as they referenced watergate in that manner.

Also Paige says something along the lines of "POTUS wants to be briefed on everything we are doing" meaning brief Obama on their conspiracy against Trump.

They also changed Obama's name in a report referenced in the Hillary email scandal to "Another Senior Government Official" meaning they knew that Obama knew about Hillary's private server as he was sending mail to her there. He said he never knew about it until the news broke the story....

They also talk about their burner phones "That Can't be traced"

They talked about fudging the language surrounding private email server to sound like less of deal, like they were Hillary's Personal PR team, not investigators.

Further they talk about how Lynch "Knows no charges will be brought" while talking about her publicly saying that she will accept the FBI's recommendation, so they were in conspiracy with the AG's office as well.

Crooks.

This is just scratching the surface.

More and more evidence like this will come out and it will be impossible for the MSM to ignore

nameisbond

Reaction score
I don't have faith in media now. The same media that called President Trump unhinged when he said Obama had him wiretapped during the campaign.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Try less then 1%. BTW.. the Vette gets great gas mileage. :D

No shit, Mine (before it got clobbered) got up to 40, on Tour mode between Phoenix and San Diego. 78MPH

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
And the sickest part of this whole thing is the MSM won't cover anything and I'll bet that no one gets charged...more of the same bull shit No matter what is shown to have transpired no one on the left will care...they just want Trump gone by any means necessary. When you think about it it's more scary than anything.

This is exactly my fear and my point all along. Is the left really OK with this?

Who slaps the cuffs on Comey, HRC, Lehrner, Lynch, Strozk, Huma, Mills, etc (should they be found guilty). ? Our system isn't really structured for arrest and conviction of highest level feds to be put away, It was designed for that to never happen and for them to be the gate keepers of law and order. If the entire system is fucked, how do we keep America a Constitutional Republic?

I stated last week, If...if just one MSM reporter of note, say a Wolf blitzer or Anderson Cooper breaks ranks, the dominoes will fall. SOMEONE might see this as their "Watergate" moment and go against the MSM.

Constitutional Crisis?

These people will never be charged, this will be stonewalled, inadequate evidence, no crimes found or my favorite "No prosecutor blah..blah..blah..

And just WHERE in THE FUCK is Sessions???

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
This is exactly my fear and my point all along. Is the left really OK with this?

Who slaps the cuffs on Comey, HRC, Lehrner, Lynch, Strozk, Huma, Mills, etc (should they be found guilty). ? Our system isn't really structured for arrest and conviction of highest level feds to be put away, It was designed for that to never happen and for them to be the gate keepers of law and order. If the entire system is fucked, how do we keep America a Constitutional Republic?

I stated last week, If...if just one MSM reporter of note, say a Wolf blitzer or Anderson Cooper breaks ranks, the dominoes will fall. SOMEONE might see this as their "Watergate" moment and go against the MSM.

Constitutional Crisis?

These people will never be charged, this will be stonewalled, inadequate evidence, no crimes found or my favorite "No prosecutor blah..blah..blah..

Sessions is a joke, not sure anyone wold be any better. There seems to be an unwritten rule that the current administration will not charge/prosecute the previous administration so that they won't be prosecuted by the following administration if they do something illegal. Everything is so crooked and corrupt that the more one looks at it objectively the more sickening it becomes.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sessions is a joke, not sure anyone wold be any better. There seems to be an unwritten rule that the current administration will not charge/prosecute the previous administration so that they won't be prosecuted by the following administration if they do something illegal. Everything is so crooked and corrupt that the more one looks at it objectively the more sickening it becomes.

Yea, that's they way it's always been, but the new guy isn't the same status-quo to step into the big house AND has enough money to defend himself if it should occur. On top of that, I think he likes the fights. If I was in his shoes, all I'd be concerned with is getting capped.

I think they're going for it and the way the Deep State and their media have treated him has swayed that decision.

LONG LIVE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

nameisbond

Reaction score
The stock market is actually a forward looking indicator. As you buy stocks hoping they'll be up in the future. The current decline is an indication of a big mess coming in the near future.

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't have faith in media now. The same media that called President Trump unhinged when he said Obama had him wiretapped during the campaign.
The media that "reports" on two scoops, shithole countries, extreme vetting... That Media? It sure as fuck isn't news.

500bbc

Reaction score

Constitutional Crisis?

Absofuckingloutely, ask any one of them here, turn on MSLSD, Racist Madcow, CNN, network news they flat out do not give a fuck. In reality, the opposite is true, they knowingly support it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Absofuckingloutely, ask any one of them here, turn on MSLSD, Racist Madcow, CNN, network news they flat out do not give a fuck. In reality, the opposite is true, they knowingly support it.

The people running that crap are traitors.

The people watching that crap are.........................well let's just say we were reminded yesterday
Handicap.jpg

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Yea, that's they way it's always been, but the new guy isn't the same status-quo to step into the big house AND has enough money to defend himself if it should occur. On top of that, I think he likes the fights. If I was in his shoes, all I'd be concerned with is getting capped.

I think they're going for it and the way the Deep State and their media have treated him has swayed that decision.

LONG LIVE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty Reg, I can't disagree with this. I can only see a few paths out of this for the names being mentioned and more importantly, the ones not yet mentioned.

The future leadership of this country is at stake. It amazes me that the progressive left hates Trump so much, they are willing to lose the justice system over it.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score

LONG LIVE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!
Would love to Sessions gone and someone like Chris Christie in there...he doesn't suck any shit.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
In all honesty Reg, I can't disagree with this. I can only see a few paths out of this for the names being mentioned and more importantly, the ones not yet mentioned.

The future leadership of this country is at stake. It amazes me that the progressive left hates Trump so much, they are willing to lose the justice system over it.

It's why I said right after the election that working in a bi-partisan fashion was a pipe dream.

These bastards need to be cleansed with handcuffs and if that doesn't work, blood if neccessary.

Would love to Sessions gone and someone like Chris Christie in there...he doesn't suck any shit.

Keep an eye on the name Michael Horowitz. He's raising hell right now as we speak inside the DOJ.

horowitz soon.jpg

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
It's why I said right after the election that working in a bi-partisan fashion was a pipe dream.

These bastards need to be cleansed with handcuffs and if that doesn't work, blood if neccessary.

Keep an eye on the name Michael Horowitz. He's raising hell right as we speak inside the DOJ.

View attachment 619180

Lets just for fun say that all the pictured are found guilty of "something." Who comes to arrest them? Who puts the cuffs on Lynch or Comey? They refuse to go, then what? They have their FBI sycophants defend them, is this what a civil war looks like in the beginning? They wont go, our armed guys go face off with their armed guys?

There have got to be many, many Comey, Lynch, HRC supporters whom would sooner fight, than go to federal prison.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Lets just for fun say that all the pictured are found guilty of "something." Who comes to arrest them? Who puts the cuffs on Lynch or Comey? They refuse to go, then what? They have their FBI sycophants defend them, is this what a civil war looks like in the beginning? They wont go, our armed guys go face off with their armed guys?

There have got to be many, many Comey, Lynch, HRC supporters whom would sooner fight, than go to federal prison.
Federal Prison. They call it Club Fed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Those bitches will fold when the shit hits the fan, but let's say they didn't, I'll put the cuffs on their asses!!!!

I'm not worried about that. I believe patriots still far out-number traitors in the upper ranks of our government and the only ones I'm really worried about in that scenario is our upper military brass.

Got a feeling this guy would take care of the bastards and I'm pretty sure he's got millions behind him in uniform.

mad dog.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
An senior Justice Department official who was involved in oversight of the Hillary Clinton email investigation as well as the Russian interference probe has just stepped down, citing personal reasons.:confused:

Journalist Mike Cernovich, who broke the Susan Rice "unmasking" story, claimed that Laufman was the source of "several national security leaks" to the media.

rats scrambling .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Where did I say I was complaining? My quote to REGORS post was "Only down 10K". Yes I know the market has been up the last 5-6 years. 2017 was a very good year. ;)
My bad! I'm on sarcasm mode. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don't look now, but................................

DOJ's #3 Official Quitting After Just Nine Months

Drain swamp water .gif

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Nothing will ever happen to these traitors. They and everyone of the politicians do not see anything wrong with what they did. They did nothing wrong.

They only see that a non politician was elected president. This is what they consider to be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Nothing will ever happen to these traitors. They and everyone of the politicians do not see anything wrong with what they did. They did nothing wrong.

They only see that a non politician was elected president. This is what they consider to be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Con-man and Game Show Host!:rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hey Sauce, you got to watch that entire video. All those dumb ass tards had no idea what they were in store for and they were all cheering and smiling like the clueless fucks they are!!!!

Hillary shake head.gif

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Hey Sauce, you got to watch that entire video. All those dumb ass tards had no idea what they were in store for and they were all cheering and smiling like the clueless fucks they are!!!!

View attachment 619756
And too think people actually melted down that she wasn't elected...I just don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk