Awfully Quiet in Here!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Obama crying .gif

LMAO .gif

500bbc

Reaction score
??? You can't hear the cockgobblers wailing and rending of garments?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I found Saucer!!!!

black man crying .gif

Tardpa's still in his "teaching kids" corral.

Tardpa .gif

Stainer's still not sure if he's winning or losing and that will probably take awhile.

confused glasses man .gif

Turdy's found his emergency chopper and is heading south rather than facing the music, like all bitches do.

helicopter .gif

And Bobby's coming to the realization that his millionaire status is toast...........................just like the stock market!!!

corvette crash .gif

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I found Saucer!!!!

View attachment 618849

View attachment 618850

Stainer's still not sure if he's winning or losing and that will probably take awhile.

View attachment 618853

Turdy's found his emergency chopper and is heading south rather than facing the music, like all bitches do.

View attachment 618854

And Bobby's coming to the realization that his millionaire status is toast...........................just like the stock market!!!

View attachment 618852
Only down 10K since trumps SOTU speech. :mad:

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
I found Saucer!!!!

View attachment 618849

View attachment 618850

View attachment 618853

View attachment 618854

View attachment 618852

Now that's good work!!:p

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Strzok was Mueller's right hand during the first probably 9 months of the special counsel.... What Mueller does with him is going to be the litmus test for how legitimate the investigation is.

The latest batch of text messages between Strzok and Page show more examples of the Deep State opposition to Donald Trump, including a text sent on Election Day 2016 where Page wrote…

“OMG THIS IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.”

NERVOUS .gif

500bbc

Reaction score
The latest batch of text messages between Strzok and Page show more examples of the Deep State opposition to Donald Trump, including a text sent on Election Day 2016 where Page wrote…

“OMG THIS IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.”

View attachment 618889

No amount of water will get that taste out of his mouth, just ask the ranch guzzlers here...

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Maybe everyone is listening to Nancy flap her gums about how wonderful the wetbacks are.....Over 7 hours and counting

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What are you talking about Regor? I don’t see anything in the headlines relative to your post, zip , zilch, nada.
Are you cooking up another batch of Nothing Burgers for your squad?

Sandlord

Reaction score
What are you talking about Regor? I don’t see anything in the headlines relative to your post, zip , zilch, nada.
Are you cooking up another batch of Nothing Burgers for your squad?

You ever watch news, listen to radio or is Google to complicated for you?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Cliffs notes?

400 more pages of Strzok and Paige text messages with even greater exposure of their conspiracy against President Elect Trump, including intent and knowledge that what they were doing was illegal, as they referenced watergate in that manner.

Also Paige says something along the lines of "POTUS wants to be briefed on everything we are doing" meaning brief Obama on their conspiracy against Trump.

They also changed Obama's name in a report referenced in the Hillary email scandal to "Another Senior Government Official" meaning they knew that Obama knew about Hillary's private server as he was sending mail to her there. He said he never knew about it until the news broke the story....

They also talk about their burner phones "That Can't be traced"

They talked about fudging the language surrounding private email server to sound like less of deal, like they were Hillary's Personal PR team, not investigators.

Further they talk about how Lynch "Knows no charges will be brought" while talking about her publicly saying that she will accept the FBI's recommendation, so they were in conspiracy with the AG's office as well.

Crooks.

This is just scratching the surface.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You ever watch news, listen to radio or is Google to complicated for you?

Sure do, probably more than anyone here.
But I don’t read Ann Landers looking for news that is 10 pages irrelevant like you do. [emoji57]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
SB Mech said yesterday all media sources are slanted. :D

Do you disagree?

Even you have to admit there is personal bias in all news for the last decade as they ramped up to total moron mode.

There is no "news" anymore, it's all opinion pieces/buzzwords/hashtag faggotry.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Do you disagree?

Even you have to admit there is personal bias in all news for the last decade as they ramped up to total moron mode.

There is no "news" anymore, it's all opinion pieces/buzzwords/hashtag faggotry.
No I don't disagree.

The majority of regors and 500's threads are from the media sources. And we know they are "personal bias". :p

Glad we agree on something. :D

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
No I don't disagree.

The majority of regors and 500's threads are from the media sources. And we know they are "personal bias". :p

Glad we agree on something. :D

We probably agree on much more than is discussed here Bobby. It's easy to talk shit on the internet....:D

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
But this thing with the FISA warrants and exposing the corruption in our government is a good thing IMO, we need a change of the guard, left, right or center we are all getting fucked.

No dinner date or kissing either, straight up sticking it in and blowing a nut on all of us taxpayers.

500bbc

Reaction score
400 more pages of Strzok and Paige text messages with even greater exposure of their conspiracy against President Elect Trump, including intent and knowledge that what they were doing was illegal, as they referenced watergate in that manner.

Also Paige says something along the lines of "POTUS wants to be briefed on everything we are doing" meaning brief Obama on their conspiracy against Trump.

They also changed Obama's name in a report referenced in the Hillary email scandal to "Another Senior Government Official" meaning they knew that Obama knew about Hillary's private server as he was sending mail to her there. He said he never knew about it until the news broke the story....

They talked about fudging the language surrounding private email server to sound like less of deal, like they were Hillary's Personal PR team, not investigators.

Further they talk about how Lynch "Knows no charges will be brought" while talking about her publicly saying that she will accept the FBI's recommendation, so they were in conspiracy with the AG's office as well.

Crooks.

Yeah, I was trying to browse it quickly, I'm sure it's a goldmine.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Crooks.

In my best announcer voice..

THIS COULD GO ALL THE WAY!! :).

Hopefully heads roll and as Hillary predicted they swing from nooses

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
DOWN 50% for your portfolio? THATS a lot of gas for the vette...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Try less then 1%. BTW.. the Vette gets great gas mileage. :D

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Try less then 1%. BTW.. the Vette gets great gas mileage. :D
1% and you are complaining? But the upside for the year is like 12%?

Greedy much?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
1% and you are complaining? But the upside for the year is like 12%?

Greedy much?

Where did I say I was complaining? My quote to REGORS post was "Only down 10K". Yes I know the market has been up the last 5-6 years. 2017 was a very good year. ;)

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

Crooks.

And the sickest part of this whole thing is the MSM won't cover anything and I'll bet that no one gets charged...more of the same bull shit No matter what is shown to have transpired no one on the left will care...they just want Trump gone by any means necessary. When you think about it it's more scary than anything.