WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone going to be in Havasu Next Week?

TCN

Reaction score
We are headed out next Thursday - Monday and seeing if anyone is going to be around?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'll be there with some friends from work. Launching the boat on Friday. Gonna attempt to ski a little bit then I'm taking them up to Moabi. Hanging by the pool in Saturday. :D

HEY YOU

Reaction score
We will be staying at springs that weekend.

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score
Adult trip with about 10 or so of us, headed to Parker Thurs night till Tues night.

But parker sucks......

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Yep,headin out there thursday, gonna boat on friday.Might get to see the beater in person.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I am planning on taking my sons out this weekend. If i do be on the water saturday

kevnmcd

Reaction score
I will be on the water Friday and Saturday. If you see us, wave us down and say hi. We will be in this:

IMG_5496.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
If next weekend is the weekend of the 29th, wife and I will be out and about. On the water the 30th and 31st.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Yep,headin out there thursday, gonna boat on friday.Might get to see the beater in person.

Just look for 3 fat guys attempting to ski. We'll probably be up at Moabi around noon.

TCN

Reaction score
I can't wait to get out there. We will probable start in the channel Friday so hopefully we will meet some new peeps and see some old friends too.:D:D:D

mark49

Reaction score
Im leaving thursday morning to Lake Havasu city, I'm going with my son and one of his friends, I would like to say hi to my fellow RDers, look for us under the bridge same boat as in my avtar.....

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
We'll be out that weekend.

Thursday night to sunday lunchtime.

Lets meet up, I wanna see how big your kids are now! :thumbsup....and your wife! :D and you too, I guess. ;)

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Me and the wife will be out with my cousin and two other friends. Ill have 4 pretty ladies with me. 2 of them are avalible :p. Ill only be on the water on saturday cause well....... Thats about all I can afford nowadays :p not sure if we will hang in the channel or head to the pirate or not. We will wing it. :D

Oh yeah, we will be at the islander.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Well we might be coming out Wednesday night now. If so we'll be terrorizing Parker on Thursday. Well that's if I can get the ok from my wife. LOL. :D

SPFRONTMAN

Reaction score
Be parked at Pirates by Friday afternoon, usually between the bushes and the first house on the left so the lab has room to play.

Duffster

Reaction score
Heading out this Friday for a week on the water:) :)

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Me and the wife will be out with my cousin and two other friends. Ill have 4 pretty ladies with me. 2 of them are avalible :p. Ill only be on the water on saturday cause well....... Thats about all I can afford nowadays :p not sure if we will hang in the channel or head to the pirate or not. We will wing it. :D

Oh yeah, we will be at the islander.

What spot, I wanna leave my bike out in front of your truck...just to see what will happen... :D

Mandelon # 200!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Here now through Sunday. We'll be here and there.

TCN

Reaction score
Not to bad, 9 calls and 1 wake up. be out there later today.:champagne:

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
What spot, I wanna leave my bike out in front of your truck...just to see what will happen... :D

Mandelon # 200!

Have ur kids do it. At will add more of a dramatic effect. :p

The few times ive been they put me in 176

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Hey Kurt....we will be out friday through monday...maybe meet up on the water or for dinner

Sounds great. I've got a good sized group with me so I'll meet up with you on the water for sure and go from there. :champagne:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
At Moabi right now. :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311370854.045180.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311370854.045180.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 124

Duffster

Reaction score
At LBR heading south down to Steamboat or 3-dunes in an hour or two.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
We are headed out next Thursday - Monday and seeing if anyone is going to be around?

Hey I waved to you as we passed each other in the channel Friday but you gave me that "who the fuck is this guy look". LOL

kevnmcd

Reaction score
At Moabi right now. :D

Saw you drive right by me. We were parked close to the first taxi stop as you come into the channel. Thought you were headed to PC...if I would have known you parked down there, I would have walked down and said hi. Oh well, maybe next time.

TCN

Reaction score
Hey I waved to you as we passed each other in the channel Friday but you gave me that "who the fuck is this guy look". LOL

After you drove by I said to myself "self, that is that guy from the website that said he was going to be in Havasu" and by that time we were going in opposite directions. Sorry...

TCN

Reaction score
Saw you drive right by me. We were parked close to the first taxi stop as you come into the channel. Thought you were headed to PC...if I would have known you parked down there, I would have walked down and said hi. Oh well, maybe next time.

We never headed north. We stayed in the channel all day Friday and Steamboat all day Sat. and Went down to the Springs and back to the channel on Sunday. Met some cool peeps and saw some old friends we had not seen in a long time as they only go on weekends and this was our first weekend in a few years.:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
We never headed north. We stayed in the channel all day Friday and Steamboat all day Sat. and Went down to the Springs and back to the channel on Sunday. Met some cool peeps and saw some old friends we had not seen in a long time as they only go on weekends and this was our first weekend in a few years.:D

It was in the channel where we crossed paths with you Friday afternoon. You were heading out the north side as we were coming in. Your boat does say Howard Johnson across the back doesn't it?

TCHB

Reaction score
Nick
Good to see you and the family Saturday night. The boys like Pizza and the pool.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
It was in the channel where we crossed paths with you Friday afternoon. You were heading out the north side as we were coming in. Your boat does say Howard Johnson across the back doesn't it?

Oops. Sorry. Just realized that reply of yours wasn't meant for me. LOL

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Hey Nick, It was nice hangin out with y'all again. :thumbsup Been too long.

I saw you sunday morning around 11 heading over the bridge. We were going for lunch and sno cones..

kevnmcd

Reaction score

My post was for djunkie...he was the one I saw in the Moabi channel. I did see you in Steamboat on Saturday. I was next to Music to my Ears around the left side on the beach. We saw you start to come back there but turn around before we could say anything.

TCN

Reaction score
Hey Nick, It was nice hangin out with y'all again. :thumbsup Been too long.

I saw you sunday morning around 11 heading over the bridge. We were going for lunch and sno cones..

Yes it was a FUN weekend. Lets do it again SOON!:sm-newbolt:

TCN

Reaction score
My post was for djunkie...he was the one I saw in the Moabi channel. I did see you in Steamboat on Saturday. I was next to Music to my Ears around the left side on the beach. We saw you start to come back there but turn around before we could say anything.

Sorry. We ended up on the beach around the corner in Steamboat with Mandelon, Sig Ep Mock and others right after that. Great day.

TCN

Reaction score
Nick
Good to see you and the family Saturday night. The boys like Pizza and the pool.

Thanks Tony. That was great spending the rest of the evening over at your place. The boys do like pizza, pools, and dogs. Good times.