WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Amboy Road

AJ13

Reaction score
Last week someone said the Amboy route to the 40 was closed.
Does anyone know if its still closed. We are heading to Mohave Friday. We are towing the boat with the Motorhome and don't want to get stuck out there with the road closed.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
When I read that post I kinda took it as when they say Parker is closed.....know what I mean?
Check the caltrans or chp site for road closures to be certain.

AJ13

Reaction score
When I read that post I kinda took it as when they say Parker is closed.....know what I mean?
Check the caltrans or chp site for road closures to be certain.

That is what I thought but wanted to make sure. As the RV and the boat are 65FT long and hard to turn around.
OK thanks for your help.

satellitemike

Reaction score
It's open to kelbaker where you have to head north about 15 miles tho the 40. It's about another hour to needles from there.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
It was me. It doesnt go thru. Something washed out

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
IMG_7048.jpg

slowride

Reaction score
Caltrans (in their infinite wisdom) decided to repair 2 bridges on National Trails Hwy east of Bolo Station (not Amboy Rd) while they were rebuilding bridges on the 40 on the same eastbound stretch. So, they shut down the only other eastbound alternate until the end of summer without finishing what they started. :thumbup: dumbasses.....

AJ13

Reaction score
Caltrans (in their infinite wisdom) decided to repair 2 bridges on National Trails Hwy east of Bolo Station (not Amboy Rd) while they were rebuilding bridges on the 40 on the same eastbound stretch. So, they shut down the only other eastbound alternate until the end of summer without finishing what they started. :thumbup: dumbasses.....

I am going to cottonwood cove Friday .
So can I get to the 40 from Amboy? I know awhile back they closed part of it down and make you turn left and head to the 40 when you are going east from Amboy.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I am going to cottonwood cove Friday .
So can I get to the 40 from Amboy? I know awhile back they closed part of it down and make you turn left and head to the 40 when you are going east from Amboy.

I take it all the time and like my last post on it, it is open to Kelbaker! Just rode the bake back from Laughlin on Sunday and took that route.