WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All You Need to Know About Tonight's Debate

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He said we need paper ballots, same day voting, voter ID.

That's a start.

I respect/appreciate your and LOF's takes, you two have nailed things many times that I did not. Again, I'm not feeling the boy at this point, I'm gunna need to see a lot more to not be suspicious that another Pence is trying to weasel his way into the Don's inner circle.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
That's a start.

I respect/appreciate your and LOF's takes, you two have nailed things many times that I did not. Again, I'm not feeling the boy at this point, I'm gunna need to see a lot more to not be suspicious that another Pence is trying to weasel his way into the Don's inner circle.

I'm not voting for him, But he's the only dude up there that didn't hesitate to raise his hand about backing Trump. And everything else he is saying is spot on pretty much.

If he's a plant he's the worlds best fucking actor, he very well could be.

It seems like a dumb fuck strategy to put a likeable guy up as a plant only to dish out red pills to a younger audience that doesn't like Trump, but doesn't know they like Trump policy.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I understand that, but the real base of the R party is done with courting and being nice. We've arrived at the fuck off moment and if you want to vote third party or for the D party, we don't give a shit and you get what you deserve.

As we speak, they are trying to criminalize the challenging of an election and ARRESTING an ex President, after it's been done for decades by them. If the imbecilic of this nation can't see through the lines of what we are up against at this point, I have no further pity nor time to try and convince them.

And BTW, he broadened the tent more than any other R candidate and garnered the most votes in history, don't forget that. We just need to address the rampant corruption in our election system and that starts with 2020 and holding the scum accountable........................whether or not we offend the sensitive imbecilic fence sitters.
In complete agreement, but we gotta win it first Brother

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm not voting for him, But he's the only dude up there that didn't hesitate to raise his hand about backing Trump. And everything else he is saying is spot on pretty much.

If he's a plant he's the worlds best fucking actor, he very well could be.

It seems like a dumb fuck strategy to put a likeable guy up as a plant only to dish out red pills to a younger audience that doesn't like Trump, but doesn't know they like Trump policy.

He's absolutely the only one up there worth a crap if you listen to his rhetoric, I won't deny that and the pills he's dropping are appreciated from someone like me. I'm just suspicious of him coming out of the blue and people lining up behind him with no proven track record. Almost too good to be true, but your red pill assessment is a positive I didn't consider. 👍

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
He's absolutely the only one up there worth a crap if you listen to his rhetoric, I won't deny that and the pills he's dropping are appreciated from someone like me. I'm just suspicious of him coming out of the blue and people lining up behind him with no proven track record. Almost too good to be true, but your red pill assessment is a positive I didn't consider. 👍
At the end of the day, we are all voting for the Republican candidate for President…well except true Conservatives.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
In complete agreement, but we gotta win it first Brother

I know you are and I know you know that wasn't directed at you.

I've been saying there's only one way out for years and I still feel that way. They're going to attempt to steal this thing again and most likely will be successful, but if the real pollsters have the finger on the pulse and it's lopsided going in, hopefully enough of the nation will open their eyes enough to act and refuse to live as their debt slaves on their knees.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

I've been saying there's only one way out for years and I still feel that way. They're going to attempt to steal this thing again and most likely will be successful, but if the real pollsters have the finger on the pulse and it's lopsided going in, hopefully enough of the nation will open their eyes enough to act and refuse to live as their debt slaves on their knees.
Agreement again. But…if he can legitimately get 81 million votes, they cannot steal.

I’m completely aware that the odds are very heavily against this.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

The other side of the coin here is that what he is saying is pretty logical and common sense to 2/3 of the country.

He’s not going to beat Trump, but Trump had no track record in 2015 either. He just said what people were thinking.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

The only way to beat the cheat is an unexpected landslide. Perhaps we can get there with Trump after all. They can’t cheat everywhere all at once.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1692926623436.png

Start the printing presses!!!!!

1692926690751.jpeg

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I'm no meme generator, but I think every patriot in America should photoshop their mugshot with the Fulton County insignia, then we email, mail, fax, hand deliver, and video share that image with the DOJ.

82 million citizens willing to be co-indicted would be a giant FU to the uni party commies.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The left will cheat like their lives depend on it, and boy do they really have to cheat now.

fuck democrats
No argument. But who will do anything about it? Do you really think the volume of Americans required to make a difference will risk their comfortable lives? Give up their boats, homes and families? Who in here would do it?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Soros didn't have the reputation in 2010 that he has today, That article is some major monday morning quarterbacking.

And yeah if you win a scholarship and are already going to school, you don't turn it down.
The same dems that want to "forgive" student loans are the ones who will be banging this drum.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
No argument. But who will do anything about it? Do you really think the volume of Americans required to make a difference will risk their comfortable lives? Give up their boats, homes and families? Who in here would do it?
Agreed. Clearly the r house is weak, and will not do anything until they are assured it won’t hurt their reelection chances.

Two things should happen if we’re going to get this great experiment back on track: elect representatives that pledge to do the right thing regardless of how it will affect their reelection chances. Second, end all political activity of public employee unions. (Make it a felony and encore it)

For the general population, we’ll need 3-5% to step up. Most of those will be people with nothing to lose. Some will be people with everything to lose.

Not sure the two + things will happen before the water boils. Protest songs ain’t gonna do it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It will take an economic collapse to get that party started.

bonesfab

Reaction score
It will take an economic collapse to get that party started.
And that is coming. Just depends if they can hide it for another year till the election. The whole world is in for a financial melt down and there ain't shit we can do about it except get the marsh mellos ready.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And that is coming. Just depends if they can hide it for another year till the election. The whole world is in for a financial melt down and there ain't shit we can do about it except get the marsh mellos ready.

1692984730951.gif

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ah, isn't BRICS set to roll out in 2 weeks? Saw some official there saying investors there, (Kenya,) should move away from the dollar.
IDK the specifics of the effect on the dollar behind it, but that's Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Senegal.
Now, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Argentina, the UAE, Ethiopia, are joining the 7 BRICS countries in an expansion that will double the size of the BRICS Block, it was announced on Thursday. Trade goods, fuel, food, lots of ammo.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Ah, isn't BRICS set to roll out in 2 weeks? Saw some official there saying investors there, (Kenya,) should move away from the dollar.
IDK the specifics of the effect on the dollar behind it, but that's Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Senegal.
Now, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Argentina, the UAE, Ethiopia, are joining the 7 BRICS countries in an expansion that will double the size of the BRICS Block, it was announced on Thursday.
Not sure but what is Brics currency going to be tied to?? There is so much debt everywhere that switching currencies isn't going to be a way out of it. we are in uncharted territory and even the pros don't what is really going to happen or when. Might want to use a 2" seat belt strap to hold the hat on.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I read that the BRICS currency will be backed by gold. The US dollar is the World's reserve currency. Backed by air. Even so, A Hundie is a Hundie, everywhere. The Saudis agreed to price oil in US dollars, for US protection. If/When they switch to BRICS,,, what happens to the dollar when the Saudis switch, pricing their oil in the BRICS currency, and undercutting the dollar, as the World's reserve currency? That's an economic trading Block with Cockblock power, with Russia and Chyyna at the Helm.
If they all agree to trade in Rubles, Yen, Dinars, whatever, what happens to the value of the dollar on the exchange markets, and here at home?

Seems like they are all hedging their bets, with the USS Clueless drifting rudderless. IDK if a collapse of US trade with Chyyna would cripple them or not. Could the BRICS countries, and the rest of the world replace that volume?
Well, if we are already embargoing Russia, and that clearly hasn't stopped them? IDK...

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
I read that the BRICS currency will be backed by gold. The US dollar is the World's reserve currency. Backed by air. Even so, A Hundie is a Hundie, everywhere. The Saudis agreed to price oil in US dollars, for US protection. If/When they switch to BRICS,,, what happens to the dollar when the Saudis switch, pricing their oil in the BRICS currency, and undercutting the dollar, as the World's reserve currency? That's an economic trading Block with Cockblock power, with Russia and Chyyna at the Helm.
If they all agree to trade in Rubles, Yen, Dinars, whatever, what happens to the value of the dollar on the exchange markets, and here at home?

Seems like they are all hedging their bets, with the USS Clueless drifting rudderless. IDK if a collapse of US trade with Chyyna would cripple them or not. Could the BRICS countries, and the rest of the world replace that volume?
Well, if we are already embargoing Russia, and that clearly hasn't stopped them? IDK...
China is in a world of hurt all their own. worse than we are. And with the vid coming back they won't get any better in the forseable future.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

The only defense for that is US "Drill Baby Drill" and become the largest producer in the world. Undercut the thieving OPEC cabal. "He who controls the oil, controls the world" We don't even need refineries to do so. Export oil shipped is crude, unrefined oil.

Wedgy

Reaction score
China is in a world of hurt all their own. worse than we are. And with the vid coming back they won't get any better in the forseable future.
They are in for their own 2008 type crash. We printed our way out of it, bailed TF out of everyone. War is good for business.