All You Need to Know About Tonight's Debate

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1692811035763.jpeg

MAGA Kids.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Thursday will be another tough trail crossing the Rubicon, that Trump will Dominate.. Mug shot will be priceless. Fanni will have to bring RICO charges on herself, additional federal charges for nondisclosure, and illegal campaign contributions. Go Fanni!

fast99

Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me what any of them say including DJT. I know who I am voting for if allowed the opportunity.

Will have Tuckers interview on just to help the ratings.

Got a mass e mail from Jim Jordan today wanting money. Doubt any of them read the replies but sent one back.

When HB is in jail, Jim will get a deposit from me.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Posobiec nails it.

Which is why there is one thing that all the candidates at tonight's debate can do that would deserve America's eyes and ears: they can drop out. Imagine that when the lights come up, and Fox's anchors ask this-or-that member of the assembled debaters whatever the initial question is, they instead respond like this:

"I appreciate the question, but I don't think I can answer it, because as of tonight, I am no longer a candidate for President of the United States. The fact is that, so long as the candidate chosen by the American people can be persecuted after his term ends for questioning the bureaucracy, by a bureaucracy that sets itself up as judge, jury, and executioner, We the People are no longer sovereign, and therefore, being President is meaningless. I may not agree with everything President Trump did in office, or how he conducted himself, but for the presidency to mean anything, we must prove that the people are in charge, not the bureaucrats. For that reason, I am suspending my candidacy."

But we all know they are RINO whores and don't have the balls, nor the authority.

Pepe and trump F U.jpeg

fast99

Reaction score
Posobiec nails it.

Which is why there is one thing that all the candidates at tonight's debate can do that would deserve America's eyes and ears: they can drop out. Imagine that when the lights come up, and Fox's anchors ask this-or-that member of the assembled debaters whatever the initial question is, they instead respond like this:

"I appreciate the question, but I don't think I can answer it, because as of tonight, I am no longer a candidate for President of the United States. The fact is that, so long as the candidate chosen by the American people can be persecuted after his term ends for questioning the bureaucracy, by a bureaucracy that sets itself up as judge, jury, and executioner, We the People are no longer sovereign, and therefore, being President is meaningless. I may not agree with everything President Trump did in office, or how he conducted himself, but for the presidency to mean anything, we must prove that the people are in charge, not the bureaucrats. For that reason, I am suspending my candidacy."

But we all know they are RINO whores and don't have the balls, nor the authority.

View attachment 1268661
especially Christie and Pence I wouldn't trust them to walk my dog.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Fuck this Twitter nonsense. Tucker is doing America a disservice by pigeonholing his viewing to only Twitter. He and Elon can FUCK RIGHT OFF. If it were Zuckerberg, everyone in here would be throwing a rod. He needs to go to Newsmax and take their offer. It would mainstream his views. Greed rules all, and everyone.

Put America first.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Fox apparently doesn't like the 1st amendment and a little thing called fair use. And is threatening anyone who does a live commentary of the debate with an intellectual property lawsuit. Basically cutting off a further avenue for any exposure 🤣

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Fuck this Twitter nonsense. Tucker is doing America a disservice by pigeonholing his viewing to only Twitter. He and Elon can FUCK RIGHT OFF. If it were Zuckerberg, everyone in here would be throwing a rod. He needs to go to Newsmax and take their offer. It would mainstream his views. Greed rules all, and everyone.

Put America first.

Why would he go to Newsmax and 1) violate his contract with fox DIRECTLY

And 2)expose his program to 1/20th of the audience he will get on twitter.

TV networks are a dying format, not even Tucker can change that fact.

This Trump interview will end up with 50 million views in the first few days. A number completely un-attainable on a network.

It's super easy to put twitter up on your TV.

And you're 100% wrong in Zuckerberg, because it would never be allowed to happen on his platforms, as they would shut it down the second election fraud was mentioned.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Why would he go to Newsmax and 1) violate his contract with fox DIRECTLY

And 2)expose his program to 1/20th of the audience he will get on twitter.

TV networks are a dying format, not even Tucker can change that fact.

This Trump interview will end up with 50 million views in the first few days. A number completely un-attainable on a network.

It's super easy to put twitter up on your TV.
Because fuck him, thats why. 🤣

Just don't want to do Twitter is the truth.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I don't think you have to be logged in to view it...
I'm gonna watch the debate. I already know exactly what Trump has to say. These guys may have something to offer I haven't heard yet. I think Christie might pop on stage, thats right there is worth watching. He already looks like a tick ready to explode.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I'm gonna watch the debate. I already know exactly what Trump has to say. These guys may have something to offer I haven't heard yet. I think Christie might pop on stage, thats right there is worth watching. He already looks like a tick ready to explode.
I'll let you give us the clif notes cause FUCK FOX NEWS!🤣🤣

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I'll let you give us the clif notes cause FUCK FOX NEWS!🤣🤣

You guys have heard of DVR right? No need to miss either one. 👍

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Fox won't get a view from me.

FUCK CABLE 🤣

I cut the cord 10 years ago 😆

Every time im somewhere with Cable i remember how shitty and full of commercials it is.
So did I. I watch anything I want on my Superstream box. Free, no bill for any TV at all.

Sandlord

Reaction score

Put America first.

Have you seen the number of viewers he has on twitter?
it far outnumbers anyone on a network

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Tucker straight to Epstein........................... 😆

Come on Donnie, spill the beans boy!!!!!! 😝

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Busted! Fox News & Martha MacCallum Caught Presenting Koch Brothers Activist As Fake DeSantis Voter

teaser image
Oh?

WED AUG 23, AT 4:50 PM

By now we are all too familiar with the schemes and plots of the corporate media as they participate in the political illusion of choice game. However, for Rupert Murdoch and Fox News debate moderator Martha MacCallum, this catch shreds the remaining little credibility they carried.

Fox News is hosting the GOP debate in Wisconsin. During this build up segment, Martha MacCallum introduces the “random Republican voters” in Wisconsin who will watch the debate. Except, well… there’s a little problem. MacCallum introduces Chris Lawrence as a “Wisconsin GOP voter” who seemingly supports Ron DeSantis. However, MacCallum fails to mention that Chris Lawrence actually works for the Koch Network, who have recently pledged to spend $70 million to defeat President Trump.

Not only has Chris Lawrence worked for the Koch Network for the past 9 years, he is also the Senior Field Director for the Koch group Americans for Prosperity. In essence, Lawrence is a political operative planted in the group by Fox News to support Ron DeSantis and make it appear like he is an innocuous voter. Fox News and Martha MacCallum should be embarrassed, but they won’t be.

Fox News-TV for stupid people!!!!!! 🤣

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Busted! Fox News & Martha MacCallum Caught Presenting Koch Brothers Activist As Fake DeSantis Voter

teaser image
Oh?

By now we are all too familiar with the schemes and plots of the corporate media as they participate in the political illusion of choice game. However, for Rupert Murdoch and Fox News debate moderator Martha MacCallum, this catch shreds the remaining little credibility they carried.

Fox News is hosting the GOP debate in Wisconsin. During this build up segment, Martha MacCallum introduces the “random Republican voters” in Wisconsin who will watch the debate. Except, well… there’s a little problem. MacCallum introduces Chris Lawrence as a “Wisconsin GOP voter” who seemingly supports Ron DeSantis. However, MacCallum fails to mention that Chris Lawrence actually works for the Koch Network, who have recently pledged to spend $70 million to defeat President Trump.

Not only has Chris Lawrence worked for the Koch Network for the past 9 years, he is also the Senior Field Director for the Koch group Americans for Prosperity. In essence, Lawrence is a political operative planted in the group by Fox News to support Ron DeSantis and make it appear like he is an innocuous voter. Fox News and Martha MacCallum should be embarrassed, but they won’t be.

Well, it is FAKE NEWS afterall 🤣🤣🤣

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

teaser image
Oh?

Stupid...Noted. :cool:

Orange Juice

Reaction score

teaser image
Oh?

Oor you still dreaming Trump will win the Republican nomination? 🤣