WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All California beaches and state parks closed starting May 1st.

Boat 405

Reaction score
OC officials, including police and lifeguards, disagree with Newsom. They are saying the public was responsible and distancing last weekend. I hope to see the local government stand up to Newsom and keep the beaches open.
That would be great, but he won't do shit. It's his way or nothing and fuck you for asking or suggesting different. #recallgavinnewsom

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Also, wasn't Newsom bitching that Trump cannot control the states, and that it was up to local government? Rules don't apply to this dingbat apparently.
Newsom thinks California is it's own country. Until he needs money for anything. Hes a joke. Como yesterday suggested that all blue states should withhold all employed in their states paying federal taxes. I believe he said the federal government would go bankrupt without blue states taxes. These guys all think they're more powerful than the United states. They certainly do not have the people's interest in mind.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
All my buddies have these stickers on their crawlers..lol

648C5DF0-.jpg

c_land

Reaction score
OC Sheriff is saying he has not seen the executive order. He will only ask for voluntary compliance. He has no desire of enforcing it through arrest. No enforcement action.
post the link to the press conference

Wedgy

Reaction score
OC Sheriff is saying he has not seen the executive order. He will only ask for voluntary compliance. He has no desire of enforcing it through arrest.
Nice start. Textbook Constitutionalism would require more. An Unlawful order is Unlawful. Sheriffs are the last line of Defense. If you're not with us, you're against us. He's only halfway there.

HCP3

Reaction score
The most disturbing part is that Newsom never discussed the shutdown with OC officials. He just threw it out there without "science". OC officials are not happy is my takeaway.

propcheck

Reaction score
OC leaders are really stepping up at this point I watched the whole conference basically the Orange County register is full of crap they admitted it was a camera lens choice made to project the image to fit their narrative the staffer that took the photo knew it and they ran with it good job Newport Beach for standing up for yourself

intense

Reaction score
All the news alerts I got on my phone last night said all California beaches, Isn't it strange it's just OC now?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
All the news alerts I got on my phone last night said all California beaches, Isn't it strange it's just OC now?
He’s a douche’s douche. He still thinks OC is majority right. We’ve been infected with liberals, and illegals so he’s delusional.

MSum661

Reaction score
The Good Sheriff in Humbolt says he will not enforce newsomes beach closure.

"I will not enforce it': Humboldt sheriff says governor's beach closure would violate constitutional rights.

"As Sheriff, I am the protector of constitutional rights in Humboldt County, and if an order is issued that I believe violates our constitutional rights, I will not enforce it," said Sheriff William Honsal.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT???? I need a couple hundred.
From a recall Newscum signing table last year.
If you hit me up tomorrow or something I could probably find out who printed them up. They were pretty proud of them.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
He’s a douche’s douche. He still thinks OC is majority right. We’ve been infected with liberals, and illegals so he’s delusional.
My dad was just telling me that all beaches aren’t closed except for OC just to prove a point.
The Good Sheriff in Humbolt says he will not enforce newsomes beach closure.

"I will not enforce it': Humboldt sheriff says governor's beach closure would violate constitutional rights.

"As Sheriff, I am the protector of constitutional rights in Humboldt County, and if an order is issued that I believe violates our constitutional rights, I will not enforce it," said Sheriff William Honsal.

I heard this too. Hope it’s true.

MSum661

Reaction score

The way I read all this is newsom is trying to establish a precedence and wants it to stick.
The Sheriff, with the help of others want to induce a path way to get it to the SCOTUS on a Constitutional Rights issue.
He wants a challenge by the state to make it happen. His words are straight forward.
They need to nip this in the bud or CA residents could live through rolling closures for any reason CA.GOV/Newsome orders..
JMHO.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
My dad was just telling me that all beaches aren’t closed except for OC just to prove a point.

The only point that little fuck face hair gel fruitcake will prove, is that even cool OC surfers have a breaking point. It’s game on with that little piece of shit.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Damn that escalated quickly

I won’t lie, it’s fun watching all the tards come unglued over the push back.

we have so few cases in CA and the tards be like you orange people are gonna infect us all. Lol

Doomed

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Not even near the beach anymore, and hated the crowds too... but the overreach of little Hitler wannabe, Napoleonic dipshits is really starting to get stupid.
The talking heads are talking out their asses, and have no knowledge of either business or medicine...

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Not in hb today the police and federal and state officers where all over today

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Picacho state park on the Kali side. Yeah that Blabbin Nuisance is really gonna flatten the curve by shutting this park down.
Didn't work. The river was a fucking mob scene. It was as crowded as a holiday weekend.
Guess he really showed us...
Fucking dick. HA!
20200502_160418.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg
giphy-3.gif