WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Adios Amigo!

JBS

Reaction score
A tactic commonly used by an illegal who won't use the legal system for fear of being deported.

Thieves are pieces of shit. Illegal alien thieves are even worse. Just think he would have been at home with his wife and kid if wouldn't have been a shit bird.

You're a race baiter. Just be honest.:grumble:

Nice attempt. Run out of facts, inject emotion. Wife is first generation American from Chilean father.

Fact is you don't know he was illegal.

Fact you have a problem with Mexicans. No need to bait you.

You really don't want to respond to the fact that you don't have a problem with citizens doing the same crimes.

BTW I am fine with us not agreeing. I don't see the world in Black and White. Others do:cool:

Last edited:

Reaction score
Gawd damn.

Guy has been here, good citizen, works hard and provides for his family. He deserves to be in this country, but he should go threw the steps and make it legal.

The rest is just typical bullshit hatred. Just saying

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Gawd damn.

Guy has been here, good citizen, works hard and provides for his family. He deserves to be in this country, but he should go threw the steps and make it legal.

If I were you I would keep quiet. You know what they'll do to you if they found out you were black? :eek::eek: :D

JBS

Reaction score
Gawd damn.

If I were you I would keep quiet. You know what they'll do to you if they found out you were black? :eek::eek: :D

WTF???
You're shitting us aren't you?:headscratch:

Yes Yes i'm just kidding :rolleyes:

LMAO:D

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
I would feel lucky that they didn't get you or your company. I think it's a $10,000 fine or imprisonment per worker.

Reaction score
Dude, didnt you get the memo my PEOPLE are running this shit now. Say it with me now OBAMA IN 2012 BAAAAAAAABY
WTF???
You're shitting us aren't you?:headscratch:
:D

Yes Yes i'm just kidding :rolleyes:
Tell him to fuck off.:skull
Racist Suck! :p
I know were such bad people

Shouldnt you be tending to music and fire( sorry that was uncalled for)

:headscratch::D
:party2:

Reaction score
And cause i forgot to mention it. What will the do when they find out your ARMENIAN?:D:D:D or is it ARAB

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
And cause i forgot to mention it. What will the do when they find out your ARMENIAN?:D:D:D or is it ARAB

Oh That's it. Them Fighting Words :box::box::bash::smackbum::swear :D

If I find out I was either of those two, I would beat my own ass :D

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Dude, didnt you get the memo my PEOPLE are running this shit now. Say it with me now OBAMA IN 2012 BAAAAAAAABY

Tell him to fuck off.:skull
I know were such bad people

Shouldnt you be tending to music and fire( sorry that was uncalled for)

:party2:

I say let's keep the Mex and deport your ass back to your homeland...Homie. :D :skull :D

Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
Kenya, GET IT RIGHT:D

I had a friend that was stuntman BIG brutha. Some cracker ass liberal biotch at a party asked him where he was from, he said Chicago, she no Imeant where's your family from, Buck said CHICAGO, she said nono I mean where are your ancestors from? He said CHICAGO!

I think she wet herself..:p:D:D

BTW WE all know it's your Messiah that was born in Kenya.:monkeypee:D

Letzgo

Reaction score
Been here since he was 2 yet didn't apply for citizenship why. Its not something I will shed a tear over first you don't take property for monies owed there is a TORT for this "Conversion" its illegal and can be construed as an act of theft. He should have done the citizen applications years ago and got a social security card and paid taxes like all of us do. I shed no tear for thieves nor lazy people that don't pay their way. California has a lot of financial issues because of people like this and I fault you for Hiring him that is illegal and a way to not pay taxes as well. I have owned several businesses and would be quite rich now if I didn't pay taxes seems this is the attitude thats destroying our country.

Where did the OP state he hired an illegal and was not paying taxes on him. Posts like yours is how everything gets Focked up.:blah:

Reaction score
I had a friend that was stuntman BIG brutha. Some cracker ass liberal biotch at a party asked him where he was from, he said Chicago, she no Imeant where's your family from, Buck said CHICAGO, she said nono I mean where are your ancestors from? He said CHICAGO!

I think she wet herself..:p:D:D

BTW WE all know it's your Messiah that was born in Kenya.:monkeypee:D
Come on now, he's yours too. At least till 2016:D:D

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Mandelon!! Stop Hiring Illegals :swear:swear

Letzgo

Reaction score
A tactic commonly used by an illegal who won't use the legal system for fear of being deported.

Thieves are pieces of shit. Illegal alien thieves are even worse. Just think he would have been at home with his wife and kid if wouldn't have been a shit bird.

You're a race baiter. Just be honest.:grumble:

Nice attempt. Run out of facts, inject emotion. Wife is first generation American from Chilean father.

Why is he a shit bird (what ever the fock that means) for tring to get what was owed to him. If someone stole money from you and you knew whow it was (which is basiclly what his employer did when he didn't pay Henry) you would probaly kick there ass or at least threaten them with a ass kicking which neither are leagal ways to handle it. The way i see it he tried to get what was owed to him in a non violent way. Maybe you have redeemed your self by now but from what i've read so far you are a real TOOL.

Cdog

Reaction score
And......We're off....:box::party2:

Mandy, Ice did you a favor in disguise. Once a thief always a thief. Providing this guy was legit and legal to hire, then I retract my statements.

I have a good friend who is SDPD who I hear all kinds of stories from. First thing out of his mouth after hearing a post like yours is the guy's an illegal. Red flags all over the place.

My apologies if I'm wrong in my assumptions.

Cdog

Reaction score
Why is he a shit bird (what ever the fock that means) for tring to get what was owed to him. If someone stole money from you and you knew whow it was (which is basiclly what his employer did when he didn't pay Henry) you would probaly kick there ass or at least threaten them with a ass kicking which neither are leagal ways to handle it. The way i see it he tried to get what was owed to him in a non violent way. Maybe you have redeemed your self by now but from what i've read so far you are a real TOOL.

Theft fuck stick. Read all about it. Are you 10 years old?

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Well shit fella's... Old Mandy employed the sum bitch... What happens to the employer? No jobs, no border jumping :rolleyes:

(FYI... that's sarcasm)

He was not here illegally. He had a permanent resident alien card. After he had the legal problems, they revoked his residency status.

I don't hire frescos...:thumbsdown

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
He was not here illegally. He had a permanent resident alien card. After he had the legal problems, they revoked his residency status.

I don't hire frescos...:thumbsdown

Leave the facts out of this! This thread is more sideways than FoSitty's Glock! :p

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
460 is Black????
I thought he was a miget:headscratch:

Letzgo

Reaction score
Theft fuck stick. Read all about it. Are you 10 years old?

He did not drive to the guys house and steal the sprayer it dip shit. He simply did not return it when he was stiffed for money owed. I would expect nothing less from any of my construction workers if I did not pay them what I owed them. White, mexican, legal or illegal. If i can't afford to pay them then they deserve the tool. I have seen so many Contractors fall in the past few yeas and almost everyone of them left people unpaid.

I bet you have commetted at least one crime in your life. Maybe you were caught or maybe not. Either way that would make you the same as this guy. Maybe we should deport you. At least we know Henry is a hard worker. Just saying!

Cdog

Reaction score
He did not drive to the guys house and steal the sprayer it dip shit. He simply did not return it when he was stiffed for money owed. I would expect nothing less from any of my construction workers if I did not pay them what I owed them. White, mexican, legal or illegal. If i can't afford to pay them then they deserve the tool. I have seen so many Contractors fall in the past few yeas and almost everyone of them left people unpaid.

I bet you have commetted at least one crime in your life. Maybe you were caught or maybe not. Either way that would make you the same as this guy. Maybe we should deport you. At least we know Henry is a hard worker. Just saying!

It's a conspiracy. You better tell the courts to over turn their verdict.

Your post count is higher than your IQ.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Leave the facts out of this! This thread is more sideways than FoSitty's Glock! :p
No sideways glock here, i want to hit people not just try and scare them.

And no i dont yell BREAK YO SELF FOO when i shoot either

460 is Black????
I thought he was a miget:headscratch:
Says the guy who is 4ft nothing:D

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
No sideways glock here, i want to hit people not just try and scare them.

And no i dont yell BREAK YO SELF FOO when i shoot either

Says the guy who is 4ft nothing:D

speaking of migets.... do you still have a mower in your pickup??:D

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
I can't believe Mandelon hires illegals! Douche-nozzle!:fingers:

CDog, splain this shit to everyone. You seem to have it all figured out.:cool:

And uh??? 460's movin to Chicago? Stayin at Obama's place?:headscratch:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Been here since he was 2 yet didn't apply for citizenship why. Its not something I will shed a tear over first you don't take property for monies owed there is a TORT for this "Conversion" its illegal and can be construed as an act of theft. He should have done the citizen applications years ago and got a social security card and paid taxes like all of us do. I shed no tear for thieves nor lazy people that don't pay their way. California has a lot of financial issues because of people like this and I fault you for Hiring him that is illegal and a way to not pay taxes as well. I have owned several businesses and would be quite rich now if I didn't pay taxes seems this is the attitude thats destroying our country.

He was here legally, he paid all his taxes, I took them out of his checks. Read the story.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I do have to admit......

Henry was not that hard of a worker... :rolleyes:

Some more info. I guess I left some out...

He did keep his last employers tools....that's bad.
Old boss called the police on him....
It took a couple of years for whatever reason for the hammer to fall after that happened.

But his old boss stiffed him for two weeks pay...what's he supposed to do, file in small claims? No money = no pay even if you win.....

He had all his papers in line when we hired him. We paid all his taxes, 100% legit for paperwork. He's been with us for a couple years at least.

My Office Manager takes care of all the details, honestly I didn't even know he was Mexican. I thought he was from Chula Vista....Yeah, he's brown....but didn't act Mexican. No tell tale odor of Fabuloso on his laundry. :p He drove a Scion...:rolleyes:

He should have become a citizen....that's just stupid on his part to skip the paperwork.

He exhausted the appeals process so i don't think he'll be back for a while. He never told me until yesterday.....which is kinda lame.

If he shows up......I won't rehire him until he gets everything straightened out.

And just FYI, I did hire a black guy one time, but it didn't work out. :D

Letzgo

Reaction score
It's a conspiracy. You better tell the courts to over turn their verdict.

Your post count is higher than your IQ.

I knew you would bring up my post count once you realized you are wrong. Obviously with such a low post count I must be an idiot. The sad part for you is after reading your posts it is also obvious my IQ is greater than yours.

The reason for the low post count and long time member is I try to avoid internet arguments as it only brings you down to their level. Your posts were so out there I could not resist the urge to point out what a tool you are.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
How funny, everyone calls the Mexican the thief...what did he steal, just because his employer called it theft, the employer is the thief, not paying someone for work performed is the lowest, well, second lowest, the first is reporting it stolen, when it wasnt.

Said it before, guys bitch about the Mexicans...well they are ones that have no need to hire people they can depend on, if you have to depend on anyone, with a labor intensive job most white folks cant carry a lot of Mexicans underwear!!

How many white guys do you know would fail a lawnmower starting test!!!:D:D

Reaction score
I do have to admit......

Henry was not that hard of a worker... :rolleyes:

Some more info. I guess I left some out...

He did keep his last employers tools....that's bad.
Old boss called the police on him....
It took a couple of years for whatever reason for the hammer to fall after that happened.

But his old boss stiffed him for two weeks pay...what's he supposed to do, file in small claims? No money = no pay even if you win.....

He had all his papers in line when we hired him. We paid all his taxes, 100% legit for paperwork. He's been with us for a couple years at least.

My Office Manager takes care of all the details, honestly I didn't even know he was Mexican. I thought he was from Chula Vista....Yeah, he's brown....but didn't act Mexican. No tell tale odor of Fabuloso on his laundry. :p He drove a Scion...:rolleyes:

He should have become a citizen....that's just stupid on his part to skip the paperwork.

He exhausted the appeals process so i don't think he'll be back for a while. He never told me until yesterday.....which is kinda lame.

If he shows up......I won't rehire him until he gets everything straightened out.

And just FYI, I did hire a black guy one time, but it didn't work out. :D
Wife started liking him around huh:D

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Its a $10,000 dollar fine to employ legal immigrants? I call bullshit:p

OK , I had to look it up. It's shows $10,000 fine. A lot of information.
check out.... http://www.campaignsitebuilder.com/...icoptonlinenet\download\TheImmigrationLaw.pdf or http://usgovernmentbenefits.org/hd/index.php?t=law+against+hiring+illegal+aliens

The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens

Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens

It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law.16 Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally.17 The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally, but has since lost his legal status.

An employer can be convicted of the felony of harboring illegal aliens who are his employees if he takes actions in reckless disregard of their illegal status, such as ordering them to obtain false documents, altering records, obstructing INS inspections, or taking other actions that facilitate the alien?s illegal employment.18 Any person who within any 12-month period hires ten or more individuals with actual knowledge that they illegal aliens or unauthorized workers is guilty of felony harboring. 19

It is also a felony to encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in the U.S. knowing or recklessly disregarding the fact that the alien?s entry or residence is in violation of the law.20 This crime applies to any person, rather than just employers of illegal aliens. Courts have ruled that ?encouraging? includes counseling illegal aliens to continue working in the U.S. or assisting them to complete applications with false statements or obvious ?errors?.21 The fact that the alien is a refugee fleeing persecution is not a defense to this felony, since U.S. law and the UN Protocol on Refugees both require that a refugee must report to immigration authorities ?without delay? upon entry to the U.S.

The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to 20 years imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death ?of any person,? the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. 22 Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored.23 A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a ?victim? under the Victim and Witness Protection Act.24

Conspiracy to commit the crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years imprisonment.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score

Hey...leave the Armo"s out of this race....besides, they cant deport us, we dont have a country anymore!!!!:p

500bbc

Reaction score
Go ahead and keep up the lies:rolleyes::D:D

Mandelon............Mandelon......................That sounds a little messican to me.

I think we need to call ICE about this Mandelon Vato smuggling illegal aliens into Diego!:skull

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

Perfect Frank. :thumbsup

It's funny how all this BS was explained on the first page in under 20 posts. Mandelon must be laughing his ass off.

Very few read and take the time to digest anymore. The conclusion train is boarding and they don't want to miss it. :D

Cdog

Reaction score
I knew you would bring up my post count once you realized you are wrong. Obviously with such a low post count I must be an idiot. The sad part for you is after reading your posts it is also obvious my IQ is greater than yours.

The reason for the low post count and long time member is I try to avoid internet arguments as it only brings you down to their level. Your posts were so out there I could not resist the urge to point out what a tool you are.

LOL!

Both California penal code and Websters dictionary would suggest the opposite. LOL! :lmao

But hey! It's the Internet, where everyone is a winner.
YouTube - ‪Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)‬‏

Now run tell dat home boy!

Last edited:

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
OK , I had to look it up. It's shows $10,000 fine. A lot of information.
check out.... http://www.campaignsitebuilder.com/...icoptonlinenet\download\TheImmigrationLaw.pdf or http://usgovernmentbenefits.org/hd/index.php?t=law+against+hiring+illegal+aliens

The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens

Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens

It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law.16 Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally.17 The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally, but has since lost his legal status.

An employer can be convicted of the felony of harboring illegal aliens who are his employees if he takes actions in reckless disregard of their illegal status, such as ordering them to obtain false documents, altering records, obstructing INS inspections, or taking other actions that facilitate the alien?s illegal employment.18 Any person who within any 12-month period hires ten or more individuals with actual knowledge that they illegal aliens or unauthorized workers is guilty of felony harboring. 19

It is also a felony to encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in the U.S. knowing or recklessly disregarding the fact that the alien?s entry or residence is in violation of the law.20 This crime applies to any person, rather than just employers of illegal aliens. Courts have ruled that ?encouraging? includes counseling illegal aliens to continue working in the U.S. or assisting them to complete applications with false statements or obvious ?errors?.21 The fact that the alien is a refugee fleeing persecution is not a defense to this felony, since U.S. law and the UN Protocol on Refugees both require that a refugee must report to immigration authorities ?without delay? upon entry to the U.S.

The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to 20 years imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death ?of any person,? the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. 22 Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored.23 A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a ?victim? under the Victim and Witness Protection Act.24

Conspiracy to commit the crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years imprisonment.

Yeah I know how much the fine is for illegal aliens, I said legal aliens. It was a joke and my way of saying he wasn't illegal as you were saying in your post. I was only joking with you hence the:p after words :D