WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Absolute marine

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
I really gotta give props to Absolute Marine... Was in the area and went to west marine to return some stuff that didn't work out for what I needed and of course they dont carry synthetic drive lube so I went to absolute to pick up a bottle... Was greeted and asked if they had any synthetic drive lube and she looked and said they were out of the bottles they normally stock.... So she goes to the back and Aaron brings me a bottle that he filled from his bulk drum and said here you go I ask what do I owe you??? He said don't worry about it have a great day... I was pretty happy and shocked I will definitely be going back to them for services on my boat...

Havasu Home

Retired
Reaction score
Can not beat Absolute for service. We had a small problem on our boat last saturday, and Aaron came down to the Windsor docks, found the problem and fixed it right on the spot. When we asked how much we owed him he said have a nice day. Great people to work with.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Thats awsome, Hard to find people that will do that type of thing now a days!!:thumbsup

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Can not beat Absolute for service. We had a small problem on our boat last saturday, and Aaron came down to the Windsor docks, found the problem and fixed it right on the spot. When we asked how much we owed him he said have a nice day. Great people to work with.

Was it the Howard that Scott / Havasu Dreamin was in.

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Was it the Howard that Scott / Havasu Dreamin was in.

Yes, Havasu Home (Bill) is Havasu Dreamin's (Scott) dad.

Aaron is one of the nicest and best guys I have met. Quality individual and great family man.

6 Dollar Boat

Reaction score
I have had many experiences like this at Absolute. Everything from a free quart of oil to pulling 10 lbs of lake grass out of the sea strainer. I think they make money selling those $700 T shirts you get with a free service.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
My shirt cost more than that! :D Had alarms go off on my boat that ended up having nothing to do with them servicing the boat. Still after coordinating with my neighbors to pick up the boat and keeping it a couple days and working on it and lake testing it and coordinating to put it back-and also keeping inside at night at my request (kinda demand) and keeping it covered I asked what do I owe and was told nothing. I'm dropping off some beer this weekend.