WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A pirate's Gathering...RBs 30th B-DAY

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
...and how about that band??!!! that was kickass to see live music on the river. stoked on those guys for dragging all their stuff out from oc to put on a show.:thumbsup

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
...and how about that band??!!! that was kickass to see live music on the river. stoked on those guys for dragging all their stuff out from oc to put on a show.:thumbsup

the band was pretty good. thats got to happen again. it was cool to see boats floatin on the river rockin out to the band also.

i gotta say that it was a great way to start off the summer "season" on the river. can't wait to go back. i'm thinkin this sunday & monday after the poker run deal :D

coz

-------------------
Reaction score

I have to agree :thumbsup I heard before they played they were a punk band :hmm but after they started playing I thought they were pretty good, I enjoyed it :thumbsup

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
the band was pretty good. thats got to happen again. it was cool to see boats floatin on the river rockin out to the band also.

i gotta say that it was a great way to start off the summer "season" on the river. can't wait to go back. i'm thinkin this sunday & monday after the poker run deal :D

Planning on doing Parker on Sunday...nothing beats Foxes on Sunday afternoon when its going to be 88 :champagne: :thumbsup

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
:D
[video=youtube;4W7-Jgb-utw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W7-Jgb-utw[/video]

whiteworks

Reaction score
:D
[video=youtube;l1H7mgHIYZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1H7mgHIYZo[/video]

whiteworks

Reaction score
:thumbsup
[video=youtube;88bXa0fTBRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88bXa0fTBRQ[/video]

whiteworks

Reaction score
Here you go Jason:champagne:
[video=youtube;75SH7ApGHJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75SH7ApGHJE[/video]

whiteworks

Reaction score
Mark handing Rem his ass:D
[video=youtube;_BHxYgVUNkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHxYgVUNkg[/video]

Local399

Reaction score
Shit...we started at the dam and it took him till there to catch me...:D

THANKS TO ALL for the weekend...could not have had a better time (maybe if the boat was running right). Thanks to Dave, Lynch and Bill for the places to crash...your hospitality is greatly appreciated.

Great to pop my river cherry in my own boat! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Jackpunx

Reaction score
Shit...we started at the dam and it took him till there to catch me...:D

THANKS TO ALL for the weekend...could not have had a better time (maybe if the boat was running right). Thanks to Dave, Lynch and Bill for the places to crash...your hospitality is greatly appreciated.

Great to pop my river cherry in my own boat! Hope to see ya'll soon!

I KNOW!... that wasnt a pass.. it was precision driving..LOL

Jackpunx

Reaction score
I got to take those mufflers off.. Beckers boat sounds way better

knuckle head

Reaction score
Well we did miss 99% of Saturdays festivities due to a prior commitment which was a bummer :cry: but the rest of the week was epic up until we had to leave on Tuesday :champagne: We even had Barry doing Car Bombs and shots of Patron Platinum on Monday:bowdown:

The best part of the weekend is we get to start it all over again this Thursday night in Havasu:skull

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Well we did miss 99% of Saturdays festivities due to a prior commitment which was a bummer :cry: but the rest of the week was epic up until we had to leave on Tuesday :champagne: We even had Barry doing Car Bombs and shots of Patron Platinum on Monday:bowdown:

The best part of the weekend is we get to start it all over again this Thursday night in Havasu:skull

and continue it again on Sunday fun day on Parker :champagne: :D :thumbsup

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
Lynch, Knucklehead...you guys suck! :swear

Have fun! Wish we could be there too! :thumbsdown

:)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Got the word back from Al on my boat...its not all bad but still worse than I hoped for :thumbsdown

He got the boat to fire so the motor is all good. but there is an electrical issue somewhere, he actually thinks it may be the kill switch. But....he did find that the transom is in bad shape :thumbsdown he is going to be strengthening the transom and adding in some aluminum supports so I will be all good after this. Wish I could have made the Run of the stokers photo shoot. I guess the next time I will.

knuckle head

Reaction score
Got the word back from Al on my boat...its not all bad but still worse than I hoped for :thumbsdown

He got the boat to fire so the motor is all good. but there is an electrical issue somewhere, he actually thinks it may be the kill switch. But....he did find that the transom is in bad shape :thumbsdown he is going to be strengthening the transom and adding in some aluminum supports so I will be all good after this. Wish I could have made the Run of the stokers photo shoot. I guess the next time I will.

Will it be ready by this weekend?

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Hey Bill....Again thanks for the Great Time...Just think what it will be like When You get my Age:D:D:D

Looking Forward To partying With you Guys Again:champagne::thumbsup:D

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I love when people always say "I dont drink tequila" then they get a taste of platinum and all of a sudden they are asking for more. ;)

Hah, but I never said I don't drink tequila, I have no need for the salt and lime!

Besides, you acted like it would be a personal insult if I didn't give it a taste?

Last edited:

Jackpunx

Reaction score
Hey Bill....Again thanks for the Great Time...Just think what it will be like When You get my Age:D:D:D

Looking Forward To partying With you Guys Again:champagne::thumbsup:D

when is your next trip?
Its mark with the yellow stoker your buddy went on

Jackpunx

Reaction score
lol...it gives you more time to look at it :D

LMAO... it does... Rem.. .I think you should make it go a little faster... that way your blurry and better looking.. and then they cant see that your actually wearing a leather hat!:boobeyes:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Right now mine is as fast as Lynch's PPE. I guess we can race with oars.... I already have one of those....lol

Looks like a seriously good time.:thumbsup

10 page thread over spanking your ass with a paddle. LOL. :p