WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 Wide Nationals

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
John's gonna be sporting this wrap at Charlotte this weekend. I think it's way cool!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427334801.335356.jpg

parker ed

Reaction score
Looks like Larry Dixon is back in business after buying a chassis from A.J.R.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
My daughter just sent him a portfolio hoping to get sponsored. :D

Guy is a local boy from up here.

We ate at his sushi bar-b-que place back in February. That was a really strange vibe and the food wasn't good. I'm not into the modern style bar. Give me the cities biggest dive joint and I'm at home.

His home backyard is sick! I guess he's got a bunch of hot rods and loves the quarter mile racing so I gave him a mulligan on my restaurant experience lol

dread Pirate

Reaction score
We ate at his sushi bar-b-que place back in February. That was a really strange vibe and the food wasn't good. I'm not into the modern style bar. Give me the cities biggest dive joint and I'm at home.

His home backyard is sick! I guess he's got a bunch of hot rods and loves the quarter mile racing so I gave him a mulligan on my restaurant experience lol

Yeah I've heard all kinds of stories about the Guy. :p My cousins went to school with him etc. Basically he's a local boy that loved food who made it big. He tends to promote local places up here often and I have respect for that. Never ate at any of his spots, but have ate places he worked as a kid. (Great food) He loves cars and has quite a few, Shawn Langdon started in Jr's and Langdon's cousin races at our track. After we saw he sponsored Shawn the kids were on fire to get him on board with us. :D

I like his show Triple D, but I can't watch it up here on the hill. Too far to go get food.....:D

dread Pirate

Reaction score
That's very cool, fingers are crossed she gets it. GF really seems to be into the drags.

The quote I remember from the letter, "We still haul our race cars to the races on a flatbed trailer pulled by a beat up `87 Chevy Dually because our dad spends all our money on our race cars instead of his" I think she has a plan here.... :rolleyes

Not counting on it, but it would be cool. Probably better odds than hitting the Lotto. :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Showing sunny and mid 50's tomorrow and Sunday.
Should make for killer runs!!'

jack14r

Reaction score
I was there today when Pat Dakin ran a 3.715 in the first round of qualifying,he usually is satisfied to make the show.The density altitude was below sea level and the temperature was about 48 degrees with the track 88.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I was there today when Pat Dakin ran a 3.715 in the first round of qualifying,he usually is satisfied to make the show.The density altitude was below sea level and the temperature was about 48 degrees with the track 88.

Nice! I got an alert when he did. Sounds like TAF and TAD set new ET records also?

jack14r

Reaction score
Yes,I watched both sessions of alcohol,they were the best I have ever seen.The TAFC really has a bunch of drivers from all over the world and apparently they have brought money with them.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yes,I watched both sessions of alcohol,they were the best I have ever seen.The TAFC really has a bunch of drivers from all over the world and apparently they have brought money with them.

Are you going to be there today Jack?
I see Courtney and John are 1 and 2 in qualifying. I don't think that means as much in 4 wide other lane choices.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That pass by Courtney was a thing of beauty.

She said it was a little squirrelly, but it looked arrow straight on the tv.

How about Langdon? That was all driver effort to get in!

Struck the tires at the hit, pedaled it perfect and set the car almost like a second launch in an instant!

On fire, parts flying, and put it in the show!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
That pass by Courtney was a thing of beauty.

She said it was a little squirrelly, but it looked arrow straight on the tv.

How about Langdon? That was all driver effort to get in!

Struck the tires at the hit, pedaled it perfect and set the car almost like a second launch in an instant!

On fire, parts flying, and put it in the show!

JFR needs a win today badly.
Did you see where DSR got sponsorship from Pennzoil?

jack14r

Reaction score
Stainless,I really like qualifing and not so much the race,I actually prefer Friday but it was a rain out.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Bikes came pretty close to bustin the 200mph nut today

Yea lol, hector runs 199.98 and comes in 3rd. Didn't see the pass, but he must have taken a nap. [emoji2]