WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$2M worth of cars....... Impounded.....

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That's not all! To top it all, guess the ages behind the wheel!!!!

"The drivers of the vehicles are all in around the age of 20 years old. They're all new drivers. The majority of them do not have their full driver's licence status ? they're still in the 'N' new category," Massie said, referring to B.C.'s graduated licensing program, which puts restrictions on new drivers and requires them to put an 'L' or 'N' decal on their car to alert other drivers of their novice status."

Here's the link.
Alleged B.C. street race with $2M in luxury cars - British Columbia - CBC News

Heres a list of cars that was impounded...

2007 Ferrari 599
2010 Lamborghini Gallardo
2009 Lamborghini Gallardo
2009 Audi R8
2012 Nissan GT-R
2010 Nissan GT-R
2010 Nissan GT-R
2010 Maserati Turismo
2010 Maserati Turismo
2011 Mercedes SL63
2011 Mercedes SLS
2005 Aston Martin DB9

Deltarat

Reaction score
That's not all! To top it all, guess the ages behind the wheel!!!!

"The drivers of the vehicles are all in around the age of 20 years old. They're all new drivers. The majority of them do not have their full driver's licence status ? they're still in the 'N' new category," Massie said, referring to B.C.'s graduated licensing program, which puts restrictions on new drivers and requires them to put an 'L' or 'N' decal on their car to alert other drivers of their novice status."

Here's the link.
Alleged B.C. street race with $2M in luxury cars - British Columbia - CBC News

Heres a list of cars that was impounded...

2007 Ferrari 599
2009 Lamborghini Gallardo
2009 Audi R8
2012 Nissan GT-R
2010 Nissan GT-R
2010 Nissan GT-R
2010 Maserati Turismo
2010 Maserati Turismo
2011 Mercedes SL63
2011 Mercedes SLS
2005 Aston Martin DB9

I feel bad for this kid.... He must feel like an outcast in his old ass car. I wounder how many parent were kicking there kids asses over this one? My guess is 13!

Director...
Reaction score
Any Maxima's in that group?

dego_red

Reaction score
Yes indeed, if you are caught doing 20mph over the limit here in B.C. your vehicle is subject to impound for seven days. You get a fine, points on your drivers licence and you have to pay for the tow and storage fees. It's really expensive to speed here. Oh yeah, it does'nt matter where you are from, they will still impound your car!!!!

red

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder how many of them had the "S" sticker on the window for STUPID"!!!

dego_red

Reaction score
In B.C. they need a "C" for chinese....:swear:swear

red

spectras only

Reaction score
First of all I don't condone what these rich chineese fucks did. I drove that highway double the speed limit many times since the 70's with my Challenger and other cars.;) What I don't agree with is that Joe public calls the popo telling what exact speed these cars were going :rolleyes: Get pulled over much later, getting your property seized ,paying fines, undisputed and tow/storage fines. If I was any of these fucktards , I wouldn't say a word to anyone, get a lawyer and make the police prove what speed, what and how many cars of the 13 did .Those witnesses could only given a guess that shouldn't stick. Canada is becoming a communist country with undisputed police power:skull.

This is the three of us going the same rate of speed [ 20-30kmh over the limit ] as the masses up to Whistler. The police would pull us first regardless of a few Prius or Kia going the same speed. Media hysteria loves the stories like this latest one!

IMG_0368.JPG

Last edited:

dego_red

Reaction score
First of all I don't condone what these rich chineese fucks did. I drove that highway double the speed limit many times since the 70's with my Challenger and other cars.;) What I don't agree with is that Joe public calls the popo telling what exact speed these cars were going :rolleyes: Get pulled over much later, getting your property seized ,paying fines, undisputed and tow/storage fines. If I was any of these fucktards , I wouldn't say a word to anyone, get a lawyer and make the police prove what speed, what and how many cars of the 13 did .Those witnesses could only given a guess that shouldn't stick. Canada is becoming a communist country with undisputed police power:skull.

Yup...Has been for a long time!!!

red

Essexive G's

Reaction score
It's bad when the communists tell you that you all have to drive a Silver car. Down here in the states they only tell us what color we can paint our house!

spectras only

Reaction score
It's bad when the communists tell you that you all have to drive a Silver car. Down here in the states they only tell us what color we can paint our house!

My Navigator is silver , any problem with that? :p

CanadianRye

Reaction score
Yes indeed, if you are caught doing 20mph over the limit here in B.C. your vehicle is subject to impound for seven days. You get a fine, points on your drivers licence and you have to pay for the tow and storage fees. It's really expensive to speed here. Oh yeah, it does'nt matter where you are from, they will still impound your car!!!!
red

BC=Bring Cash

Seizing a vehicle for driving 20km/hr over the speed limit is ridiculous.