Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
This post is Music To My Ears. (I can't believe nobody has said that yet.) :D

Someone had to do it. Here you go Scott.:D
[video=youtube_https;uYWQAg12Ko0]https://youtu.be/uYWQAg12Ko0[/video]

29'Commander

Reaction score
Myself and Music to my ears are from California. Chris Collins was from WA, this guy Gregory Morse from most recent article is not from AZ, (believe CO). I remember reading a guy from a few months back finally got paid from KY.
I have heard from two other people that Tim owes money too who are also out of state.
It looks like he may choose his battles wisely.
Anyone know someone who is a local to Havasu or is frequently in town who DIRECTLY has had a non payment issue with OCM?
Looks like they only target people who are never around or are several hours/day of reaching him.....
He saves the "smooth transactions" for the locals.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I'm happy to confirm that I'm meeting 29'Commander in Oceanside in a about an hour to pick up what I have seen from Tim as a copy of the cashiers check owed from the sale of my boat. I had to work late today and haven't had an opportunity to respond to this or any thread here on RDP today. I will share my story in the next day or so. Thanks again for all of your kind support and well wishes. Meant a heck of a lot!!!!

:thumbup:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Shameful you had to go through this to get paid, and glad it worked out. I think the boating community has learned a whole lot in the last week.

^^^ This, right here. Well said.

Hope ol Tim gets everything he has coming to him.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This couldn't have been stated in one of the 10 other OCM threads.
After his ordeal, I'd say 29 Commander gets a pass on this one:thumbup:

29' Commander: Trend, possibly. It's much easier to not call or delay payment to someone who can't be at your doorstep everyday.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Myself and Music to my ears are from California. Chris Collins was from WA, this guy Gregory Morse from most recent article is not from AZ, (believe CO). I remember reading a guy from a few months back finally got paid from KY.
I have heard from two other people that Tim owes money too who are also out of state.
It looks like he may choose his battles wisely.
Anyone know someone who is a local to Havasu or is frequently in town who DIRECTLY has had a non payment issue with OCM?
Looks like they only target people who are never around or are several hours/day of reaching him.....
He saves the "smooth transactions" for the locals.

This makes a whole lotta sense. :thumbsdown

Heylam

Reaction score
My bet would be that most of the boats he brokers, are from out of state sellers.

kimbalee

Reaction score
^^^ This, right here. Well said.

Hope ol Tim gets everything he has coming to him.

Just observing but am I the only one wondering what happened to the Nordic Cat that disappeared from OCM last week and someone here mentioned that it mysteriously showed up in Miami at the shady Randy Garciga's Cobra Power lot/website without motors/drives? If I remember correctly someone(seller) from Canada was involved? This seems very coincidental and feels like this ain't over yet IMO.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This couldn't have been stated in one of the 10 other OCM threads.

Just observing but am I the only one wondering what happened to the Nordic Cat that disappeared from OCM last week and someone here mentioned that it mysteriously showed up in Miami at the shady Randy Garciga's Cobra Power lot/website without motors/drives? If I remember correctly someone(seller) from Canada was involved? This seems very coincidental and feels like this ain't over yet IMO.

It isn't.. More and more stories and people are coming out of the wood work everyday. :(

Thanks, sorry still learning the rules. I just wanted as many google results as possible.

You are correct, the thread titles rank very high with google.

The entire first page of search results is made up of the thread that I started.

https://www.google.com/#q=OCM+Offshore+Custom+Marine+

RD

Brian

Reaction score
So where is the article that was going to be in today's paper?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Congrats you two...glad it turned out well for you guys...could have been a lot worse...now go enjoy a drink!

GMD

Reaction score
Glad you were paid the money you were owed. I get such a sick feeling when I hear about this shit. I can't imagine how you felt though all of that.

hpltree

Reaction score
holy smokes mr 29 com i am so glad you got paid i have been watching from work like many folks . the good guy almost won.. thank god you got your cash and looks like RD stepped up .. like always Rd you the man to help out and to pull home danny`s boat.. just to stick your head out and get in the mix .. thank you sir

work2ski

Reaction score
How does one get a bank account balance of -$87k

Could also be a credit line linked to the account. Shows negative until the end of the day when it transfers over from the credit line to zero out the account.