WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

29'Commander has been paid!

29'Commander

Reaction score
I have been paid.

All of my posts have been facts and have had pictures to verify. I started my original post to make known of my situation. You have all heard of other stories similar to mine. Make your own assumptions and opinions what you have all read. All though I was paid. I will obviously NEVER do business with OCM or Tim McDonald ever again. Nor would I recommend OCM to my worst enemy.
I am thankful for all your support and humor this past week.
Huge thanks to River Dave, if he had not helped out so much I really don't think I would have my money, and most likely would be sitting in a LHPD cell.
As you read this, I am en route to meet Kurt to hand him his Cashiers check.

To anyone who Tim still owes money too, do not sit and wait. Get to Havasu and tell as MANY people as possible your situation. PM me and I'll give specific advice.

Thank you all, especially River Dave.

See you in a few hours Kurt.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Best news I've heard in a long time
a Dave deserves a huge thanks for helping it happen.:thumbup:

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
:thumbup::thumbup:

CC

And another Tim switch...when RD wanted to FedEx Kurt's check, Tim wouldn't allow it...

underpressure

Reaction score
Just curious..did you get cash, direct deposit into your Chase account, a cashiers check?

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Shameful you had to go through this to get paid, and glad it worked out. I think the boating community has learned a whole lot in the last week.

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Good news! What kind of boat are you going to get next?

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Wait, wasnt Kurt getting a check sent to him via FedEx? If yes, did that ever pan out? Or was it another one of Tims tall tales?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
:thumbup:

29'C,

Thank you for posting up! I have followed along since your first post with fingers crossed. It has been a disaster to say the least! I am very glad to hear that today was "payday"! Get home, take a deep breath and get things back to normal. Don't be a stranger, stop in a and pay (no pun intended) a visit every now and then.

:D

Sbarry

Reaction score
Sorry for a crappy deal, but congrats none the less [emoji106]🏼

bonesfab

Reaction score
Great news.. Now go to vegas and put it all on black... :D

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
C29, can you confirm, are you required to keep quiet as a condition for getting your payment? NDA?

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
C29, can you confirm, are you required to keep quiet as a condition for getting your payment? NDA?

Lol. I'm thinking, Tim would want everyone to know he and Kurt got paid.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Great news before bed. I can rest easy now......been thinking about you and Kurt all weekend. Glad it is over for you, but like I said earlier, this is just the beginning.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Awesome! Everyone loves a Happy Ending!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Im a bit confused.....very cool of you to take Kurt his check....but Tim released a cashiers check ment for somebody else to a person who has no connection to him?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have been paid.

All of my posts have been facts and have had pictures to verify. I started my original post to make known of my situation. You have all heard of other stories similar to mine. Make your own assumptions and opinions what you have all read. All though I was paid. I will obviously NEVER do business with OCM or Tim McDonald ever again. Nor would I recommend OCM to my worst enemy.
I am thankful for all your support and humor this past week.
Huge thanks to River Dave, if he had not helped out so much I really don't think I would have my money, and most likely would be sitting in a LHPD cell.
As you read this, I am en route to meet Kurt to hand him his Cashiers check.

To anyone who Tim still owes money too, do not sit and wait. Get to Havasu and tell as MANY people as possible your situation. PM me and I'll give specific advice.

Thank you all, especially River Dave.

See you in a few hours Kurt.

You are welcome! I'm just happy that you got paid (finally).

Wait, wasnt Kurt getting a check sent to him via FedEx? If yes, did that ever pan out? Or was it another one of Tims tall tales?

I'm not sure if Kurt will post that whole disaster on here or not. I Know he is just happy to have some resolution in sight.

There's no NDA's in place after the payments.

RD

29'Commander

Reaction score
I don't know Kurt, never met him, no connection. But I know I trust Kurt WAY more than Tim, I'm sure Kurt feels the same vice versa.

Payment was made via balance transfer from BOfA in Kingman.....

I absolutely will not keep quiet, I posted and I am replying!?....

Was not going to get a new boat anytime soon, unless someone has a good deal on a deck boat? But not from OCM

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I don't know Kurt, never met him, no connection. But I know I trust Kurt WAY more than Tim, I'm sure Kurt feels the same vice versa.

Payment was made via balance transfer from BOfA in Kingman.....

I absolutely will not keep quiet, I posted and I am replying!?....

Was not going to get a new boat anytime soon, unless someone has a good deal on a deck boat? But not from OCM

Unless you get a fire sale price on an amazing boat at OCM so he can pay the next guy :D

prosthogod

Reaction score
Just a note, I like cash. Yes even if it is 50k. No dispute over if it is good or when it clears. Remember Banks have lots of cash.

Supercup

Reaction score
Glad both got paid. Sorry for whoever is still left in line.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Kurt will post that whole disaster on here or not. I Know he is just happy to have some resolution in sight.

RD

I think if he ever gets the infamous fedex letter, he should share what the contents were. I have a feeling i might now what it is

uploadfromtaptalk1440473108387.jpg

He might want to call cousin eddie to exact some revenge.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Great news indeed......Seldom do these deals get square. I'd of lost any bets as I never figured a skunk had nine lives like a cat.:skull

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Why the trip to kingman? Havasu bank no good. Did ya make Tim sit in the back seat of police car? Comfortable back there?

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Glad you got your money...I still won't do business with ocm

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
I'm happy to confirm that I'm meeting 29'Commander in Oceanside in a about an hour to pick up what I have seen from Tim as a copy of the cashiers check owed from the sale of my boat. I had to work late today and haven't had an opportunity to respond to this or any thread here on RDP today. I will share my story in the next day or so. Thanks again for all of your kind support and well wishes. Meant a heck of a lot!!!!

FUN4ME

Reaction score
That is great to hear glad it worked out for you.
Hope to see you soon

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I'm happy to confirm that I'm meeting 29'Commander in Oceanside in a about an hour to pick up what I have seen from Tim as a copy of the cashiers check owed from the sale of my boat. I had to work late today and haven't had an opportunity to respond to this or any thread here on RDP today. I will share my story in the next day or so. Thanks again for all of your kind support and well wishes. Meant a heck of a lot!!!!

Yeah but...what was in the FedEx package this morning?

Glad you're managed to get paid...I hope the check is good.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So happy to hear it.[emoji106] [emoji106]