WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

21" Schiada RC Project for sale

ColeTR2

Reaction score
Sold

1978 21' Foot Schiada RC Project This boat has been completely stripped and is ready for glass work and re gelcoat. Can be made into a V-drive or stern drive. Has bottom cut for cav plates and trailer will also work for a v-drive. Two large Aluminum tanks. This is going to be sold as a complete package nothing sold separate. PM or Email at [email protected]

Attachments

• schiada boats 6.jpg
    schiada boats 6.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 2,262
  • schiada boats 7.jpg
    schiada boats 7.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 2,250
  • schiada boats 1.jpg
    schiada boats 1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,289
  • schiada boats 2.jpg
    schiada boats 2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,288
  • schiada boats 3.jpg
    schiada boats 3.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 2,292
Last edited:

Mondorally

Reaction score
How is the wood/stringers?
Why wait until July 11th?
Is it available for viewing ahead of time?

Thanks!
-Justin

partie4evr

Reaction score
i want it would you like to trade for a 2001 cr250 with lots of etras and a brand new pro circut top end

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Thanks!
-Justin

Boat is in Parker Justin.. You can drive up and look at it on the 4th. I was talking to SFV2RVR, about going partners and building it at Foxes about a month ago.. :D

Still thinking about it actually.

RD

ColeTR2

Reaction score

Thanks!
-Justin

Stringers are good ... July 11th is a sunday so the bidding will end the fallowing Sunday the 18th

Mondorally

Reaction score
Boat is in Parker Justin.. You can drive up and look at it on the 4th. I was talking to SFV2RVR, about going partners and building it at Foxes about a month ago.. :D

RD

Stringers are good ... July 11th is a sunday so the bidding will end the fallowing Sunday the 18th

You should start it this Sunday and have it end on the 4th. Bring a laptop to Fox's and have all the drunks take turns putting bids in on it! :D

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score

RD
Friends don't "build" with freinds, thats how you end up enemy's ! :box:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol.. Wish ole Mike would hang onto it just a bit longer.. I want it. :D

I just have too many projects right now to be taking on another one.. I love the colors on it

RD.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Good luck on the sale!

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
I am kinda of shocked that this did not sell, I was all logged in ready to bid and watching waiting for this thing to take off and go crazy and nothing, nada, scared me off, thought maybe somebody new something I did not. I know I really don't need another project especially one of this magnatude but I'm not to smart :D. Did you have a clear title for the boat & trailer, I was also kinda of suprised that there were no questions/replies posted about the boat on the e-Bay add. Oh well.

ColeTR2

Reaction score
I am kinda of shocked that this did not sell, I was all logged in ready to bid and watching waiting for this thing to take off and go crazy and nothing, nada, scared me off, thought maybe somebody new something I did not. I know I really don't need another project especially one of this magnatude but I'm not to smart :D. Did you have a clear title for the boat & trailer, I was also kinda of suprised that there were no questions/replies posted about the boat on the e-Bay add. Oh well.

I was suprised too... I got lots of PM yes i have the title for both clear and free ... a New Bare Hull starts a 20k and goes all the way to 35k ... the way i look at it ... a place like pats fiberglass could make this hull look like new for 10K and you'd still be 10k ahead with a trailer and tanks ...

Last edited:

Community

Reaction score
It shows as sold but I thought I saw it at his house still - anyone know the status?

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
It is still for sale. I saw it at his house about a week ago. It is would be a great project for someone...

Steve

Community

Reaction score
He did e-mail me back and said he was going to put it together. I saw an Ilmor package in my dreams for this one.....

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
If you really want it I can call him to see if he might sell it to ya...

Steve

Community

Reaction score
If you really want it I can call him to see if he might sell it to ya...

Steve

I have dreams of grandeur and I live for projects like this but currently I have a 10, 20 and 21 and none of them are in operation. In a year from now its possible if I have not had to sell everything to fund divorce proceedings related to my boating problem.... :)

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I hope that you can get the marriage problem fixed or you will never get one of those boats running:D:D Best of luck:rolleyes::D

Steve

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
I have dreams of grandeur and I live for projects like this but currently I have a 10, 20 and 21 and none of them are in operation. In a year from now its possible if I have not had to sell everything to fund divorce proceedings related to my boating problem.... :)

Dibs on the 21 :d

Something something Tapatalk

Community

Reaction score
Dibs on the 21 :d

Something something Tapatalk

LOL - no problems right now, just saying if I started a 4th project with no working boats I might get some static from the other half..... :) my first boat was referred to as the other woman.....