WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2016 College Football ...........

Cray Paper

Reaction score
New-weasel a good coach. HAHAHAHAHA...

The same New-weasel that took a national championship program at CU at ran it into the ground?
The same New-weasel that left CU with years of sanctions based on recruiting violations?
The same New-weasel that finished off the Huskies program instead of saving it?
That New-Weasel?

Yeah, fuck him. I turn the channel when he comes on TV.

We knew he was slimy when he talked the UW AD (Barbra Hedges) in to hiring him. The fact is, he is the last UW coach to take the team to the rose bowl. His record with WA was like 33 and 16, not bad, especially compared to the reign of the worst coach in NCAA Football history. Tyrone Willingham was a result of Slick ricks time at the UW. For the life of me I don't know how Tyrone won games at Stanford. He was a disaster at Notre Dame and even worse at WA.

Barbara Hedges played a huge part in pushing Don James out the door and is despised in Western WA. She ranks near the top of UW supporters most hated people.

"Barbara Hedges - Former UW Athletic Director: Darth Vader: "What is thy bidding, my master?"

Her sins are too many to mention in one paragraph. She helped President Gerberding run off Don James, if it wasn't intentional, than she's even dumber than I thought. She hired Rich Neuheisel, it still irks me to think we could have had Gary Pinkel. I'm not sure which is worse, running off Don James by choosing a million dollars of TV money over a bowl bid (when there was twenty million extra in the bank account) or the way she continually ignored the bread maker in the family: Husky football and Husky Stadium."

The PAC 10 crushed the UW with sanctions because Billy Joe Hobert got a car loan he shouldn't have. The UW board of directors were salty because the UW Football team was overshadowing the academic success of the school and all the other non financially producing sports teams wanted a bigger cut of the money generated by the football team. Don James was going to stay on with the school through the sanctions but the limp wristed and prejudiced board of directors decided not fight the heavy handed sanctions, then in turn decided to add another layer of sanctions on top. Don James quit because his own university forced him out. You ask any player that played for Don James and they all say the same thing. He was the most influential man in their lives. Honest, demanding, religious, family oriented and hard working.

Isn't she at USC know?

Don James never got the respect from the national media he deserved, except from his former players and coaches. Ask Nick Sabin who was most influential to his career, Warren Moon (yea, DJ was the only college coach that promised he wouldn't make WM a defensive back and let him have a fair shot at being a QB in college football) Gary Pinkel and Jim Mora and Jim Mora JR. The list is longer but those are the most recognizable names. .

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Ummmm fyi Stanford, using McCaffrey in the wildcat ain't getting it done. Matter of fact, seems as if they haven't used him effectively much. Even in the SC game. These fools should be scoring points with that weapon. I told y'all they were beatbable. :D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Ummmm fyi Stanford, using McCaffrey in the wildcat ain't getting it done. Matter of fact, seems as if they haven't used him effectively much. Even in the SC game. These fools should be scoring points with that weapon. I told y'all they were beatbable. :D

Great game, I like defensive games best.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Did UCLA just own Stanford the whole game and just blow it???? Lol!!!!....:D

JD D05

Reaction score
The Utah SC game last night was a great game.
20160923_202441.jpg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Being an Oregon fan, that was a great game and a horrible game all in one. 😐

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Still some tight games going on in the Pac12.......overrated Udub trying to knock off Az.......and 3-0 ASU trying to knock off Cal. These teams set their own destiny in the South with SC and UCLA not handling biz. Wassup AZ??:D

westair

Reaction score
I turned it off at 13-9 thinking FUCLA can't possibly lose this one. :D

lol ... I should have too ..... in fact I was at a NAU game in Flagstaff, left early when I when I seen the ucla score and headed to the nearest bar just in time to see them lose:grumble:

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Still some tight games going on in the Pac12.......overrated Udub trying to knock off Az.......and 3-0 ASU trying to knock off Cal. These teams set their own destiny in the South with SC and UCLA not handling biz. Wassup AZ??:D

After watching the UW barely beat a gimmick offense and defensive let down against a far inferior team in AZ, I have to agree. UW is overrated. Hopefully they stop reading the headlines and get their shit together and start curb stomping teams like the Wildcats.

Does that make you feel better HOOTER? 4 -0, and 1-0 in conference.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
After watching the UW barely beat a gimmick offense and defensive let down against a far inferior team in AZ, I have to agree. UW is overrated. Hopefully they stop reading the headlines and get their shit together and start curb stomping teams like the Wildcats.

Does that make you feel better HOOTER? 4 -0, and 1-0 in conference.

I was kinda surprised they started the season so highly ranked. And then just kept climbing after teams dropped. Come on man....a top 10 team ranking with such a weak opening schedule? I say they lose 3 conference games coming up. They shouldn't even begin the rankings until like week 5 imo.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Bumpdiggity....

Week starts early w/Stanford @Washington Friday night. Should be a good matchup. I may even record it if I'm not around. :D I think both have yet to prove something. I think Stanford is the stronger overall team. With all the hype of McCaffrey, still waiting to see them use him more effectively.

Joker

Reaction score
SJP invited us to the Asu game at the mausoleum this weekend so figured we would go see Helton get fired after we destroy Troy.😀

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
SJP invited us to the Asu game at the mausoleum this weekend so figured we would go see Helton get fired after we destroy Troy.
Quoted before the 10 point under dog deletes this post Sat. Night. :p

Joker

Reaction score
Quoted before the 10 point under dog deletes this post Sat. Night. :p

Don't make me pull up your quote stating we would be 8th in the Pac 12 this year😀

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Don't make me pull up your quote stating we would be 8th in the Pac 12 this year
Please do. I don't remember posting any rankings for the PAC 12. ?

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
SJP invited us to the Asu game at the mausoleum this weekend so figured we would go see Helton get fired after we destroy Troy.

Bwhwhahahaha....settle down there buddy. Them Devils sho have been giving up alot of points. SC is bound to stop doing stupid little things at some point. :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Lol,
I've been waiting to put this quote back in here. Thank you for the opportunity.[emoji106][emoji1]
Kinda creepy that you memorize all my posts. :yikes :p

westair

Reaction score
This is gonna be a busy thread sat night ...... when's the last time usc was 1-4?

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Rut rooohhh.....worked late, just got home. Looks like UW has got.the jump on Stanford. :yikes Not sure what I missed.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Michigan and the Badgers looks like a good one.

I hope Wisc performs and shuts down the offense like they did last week.

Week 5 should start to bring out the true colors of some of these overrated teams me thinks.

Clemson/Louisville should be good to see who the real deal is. I say Louisville knocks them off....Lamar Jackson looks pretty solid. Still think both teams will still get beat by the top teams.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Rut rooohhh.....worked late, just got home. Looks like UW has got.the jump on Stanford. :yikes Not sure what I missed.
#5 for Stanford just lost the heisman for the east coast voters. You only get so many chances to play prime time on the east coast. :thumbsdown

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
This is gonna be a busy thread sat night ...... when's the last time usc was 1-4?
Last time SC went 1-4 was PETE FUCKING CARROLLS first year. Ever hear of him. They went 6-6 that year. You know the rest. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
#5 for Stanford just lost the heisman for the east coast voters. You only get so many chances to play prime time on the east coast. :thumbsdown

McCaffrey....not living up to the hype. The talent is definitely there.

Down 30-0.....Stanford has lost. They haven't even scored 30 in any game. :D I knew they were beatable. I have a funny feeling that UW will still lose more conference games and Stanford will take the North. Call it a hunch. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Last time SC went 1-4 was PETE FUCKING CARROLLS first year. Ever hear of him. They went 6-6 that year. You know the rest. :D

At this rate.....there may be another mid season coach swap......the program is going backwards. :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
At this rate.....there may be another mid season coach swap......the program is going backwards. :D
I hope not. The seniors have gone thru 4 different coaches. Not a good way to recruit. FUCLA has had loosing seasons and Moras job still seems safe.

HBCraig

Reaction score

I dont think recruits are an issue. SC is a top 10 class every year. But, not being able to win with all that talent will for a new coach in there.

JRS1939

Reaction score
USC isn't very good right now & they haven't been since Pete Carroll left.... ASU is 4-0 & a very good team. This might be a very long season....... But you never know how these games are going to go.... I'm looking forward to the matchup tomorrow.[emoji1303]
I hope you're kidding about ASU being a very good team lol

JRS1939

Reaction score
I'm doing better. Definitely walking better on my own. It's definitely going to be a long process unfortunately. PT 3 times a week for a year probably. Trying to get back out to havasu and get some boating in though. Just need dudes to go boating with me now lol !!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm doing better. Definitely walking better on my own. It's definitely going to be a long process unfortunately. PT 3 times a week for a year probably. Trying to get back out to havasu and get some boating in though. Just need chicks to go boating with me now lol !!

Glad your on the mend. Burns are the worst injuries imaginable to me.
Btw, I fixed your post. [emoji3]

JRS1939

Reaction score
Glad your on the mend. Burns are the worst injuries imaginable to me.
Btw, I fixed your post. [emoji3]
I have boat babeso but they don't help tie up the boat yet! [emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85]

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Haha!! I mean I haven't watched any of their games, but they're 4-0 & they've been pretty solid over the last few years? It should be a good matchup.. More importantly though, how are you feeling & how's your recovery coming along bud????

I haven't watched any games either. But ASUs 4 wins over powerhouses Northern AZ...Texas Tech...Texas San Antonio and Cal. Should be a good game.

Fun Fact..The 4 teams that SC has played so far is a combined 12-1 this year. ;)

Joker

Reaction score
I haven't watched any games either. But ASUs 4 wins over powerhouses Northern AZ...Texas Tech...Texas San Antonio and Cal. Should be a good game.

Fun Fact..The 4 teams that SC has played so far is a combined 12-1 this year. ;)

Actually, cal and Tech with their air raid offense are good teams. We should have walloped the other 2.
I'll agree SC has had a difficult schedule to date, but I think their recruiting is better than ours and we all know they should at least be 2-2