WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1992 31' Scarab Thunder

Run_em_Hard

Reaction score
I am looking to move my 1992 31' Scarab Thunder. It has HP500's. Starboard motor has about 5 hours on full rebuild. Port has somewhere around 325. Full hydraulic steering. Nice Gaffrig dash with GPS. Offshore controls. Tab and drive indicators. All new switches on the dash. Racing cowl. Anchor locker on the bow. Pop-up cleats everywhere. Enclosed pumpout head. Shore power with charger. Large flatscreen TV with DVD. Setup for sirius with nice antenna. Stanless bimini. New dropdown bolsters and back seat. Snapin carpet (could be replaced). Full cover and cocpit cover. Fully rebuilt trailer with less than 50 miles on it. New axles, paint, bunks, steps and wheel wells, etc. Electric brakes. I am sure there is more, just cant think of it. $35,000 obo. I may be willing to trade for a smaller boat, SxS or horse trailer.

42839.jpg

42839_3.jpg

Last edited:

Run_em_Hard

Reaction score
Forgot to mention...this is a composite layup of Kevlar and Fiberglass. Here is the spec. sheet.

WC_PIG_31ScarabThunder_1992-1.jpg

Last edited:

Run_em_Hard

Reaction score
Would be willing to deliver to Arizona / Southern Cali area.

Last edited:

Run_em_Hard

Reaction score
I would also be interesed in trade on a newer Cummins 4x4, 2003+. Ideal would be a Megacab 6 speed, SRW 1 ton.