WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 1991 454 Rebuilt Mercruiser with Bravo 1 Outdrive

azhouseboater

Reaction score
SOLD

$5500 located in Phoenix area

1991 Mercruiser 7.4 461 (454 bored 0.030) rebuilt motor and complete Bravo 1 1.5 ratio outdrive with power steering.

I was getting everything rounded up to install this in an Eliminator I was going to repower but decided in the end to sell the boat and buy an open bow instead that already has a 454 and Bravo drive.

This is the perfect combination for someone who wants to repower a 350 Mercruiser, Volvo, or OMC drive.

The motor I've rounded up 95% of the parts and bolts for a 1991 based Mercruiser 7.4. The carb for it is an automotive edelbrock so you would probably want to get a marine carb for it and you have to decide on water crossover or circulating pump. The motor is assembled but not all of the accessories are mounted on it yet but I should have almost all of the fasteners and such for to make it a drop in.
Includes following used parts.
Stock 7.4 exhaust and risers
HP 500 oil and power steering cooler
Power Steering Pump
Alternator
Rebuilt Sea Water Pump
Flywheel
Bellhousing for Bravo
Starter
Used Bravo Coupler

As for the motor build details here's what the seller said about it. I have some more detailed information for anyone who is really interested.
7.4 liter 454 bored 30 over to 461. Polished crank, high volume oil pump, clevite bearings, stock rods, forged flat top pistons, new rings, new valves, new seats, comp cams rv grind with springs, comp cams treated pushrods, torker intake, rebuilt edelbrock 750 cfm carb, all new gaskets and seals, Never fired zero hours.

This motor was built as a spare for the boat he said and then sold the boat before installing this.

The Bravo outdrive has been professionally repainted and looks brand new. Pressure tested fine. 1.5 gear ratio
Includes following parts ready to install:
Complete transom assembly (inner and outer)
Used Power Steering Ram
Used trim pump
New trim hoses
New gimble bearing
New bellows
New transom gasket
New shift cable

00V0V_5rX79SvtKT0_600x450.jpg 00505_kRBTs23dFei_600x450.jpg 454Motor.jpg IMG_36501.jpg IMG_36521.jpg

Last edited: