WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1989 Eliminator Boats Brochure

stingray11

Reaction score
I know I have one but I am not parting with it cuz I own a 1989 23 Daytona built in Shawano, Wisconsin. Ordered it brand new in 89. Probably one of the rare daytonas that does not hop with twin outboards.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I know I have one but I am not parting with it cuz I own a 1989 23 Daytona built in Shawano, Wisconsin. Ordered it brand new in 89. Probably one of the rare daytonas that does not hop with twin outboards.

That’s awesome that you’re the original owner!

Show us some pics of the ol’ gal.

Duramax

Reaction score

Half the reason I purchased my 21 Daytona with twins is the history I feel like like I have with the brand. My father owned a Chevrolet Dealership in Shawano for over 15yrs. In 85' he put the building up for sale and in 86' Eliminator purchased the building and started Eliminator East (we moved to AZ). The summer of 86' or 87' they had an owners BBQ at Shawano Lake Park and since my grandfathers girlfriend was the secretary for Eliminator, I got my first ride in a 23 with triple 200's. Hydroskreamin has pics of the actual boat I rode in. So cool.
Before we moved I would ride my bike over and watch them lay up boats. Congrats on your boat!

HBCraig

Reaction score
Surprised there wasn't the model Edge in that brochure.

Theodore Tsatsanis

Reaction score
do
Half the reason I purchased my 21 Daytona with twins is the history I feel like like I have with the brand. My father owned a Chevrolet Dealership in Shawano for over 15yrs. In 85' he put the building up for sale and in 86' Eliminator purchased the building and started Eliminator East (we moved to AZ). The summer of 86' or 87' they had an owners BBQ at Shawano Lake Park and since my grandfathers girlfriend was the secretary for Eliminator, I got my first ride in a 23 with triple 200's. Hydroskreamin has pics of the actual boat I rode in. So cool.
Before we moved I would ride my bike over and watch them lay up boats. Congrats on your boat!
you have instgram