WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

100+ MPH Pass - Performance Boat Candy

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Be careful if you post that over on PB. Pretty hostile over there these days. I'm sure you noticed that already.:grumble:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Nice shine on that hatch! :D :thumbsup

Be careful if you post that over on PB. Pretty hostile over there these days. I'm sure you noticed that already.:grumble:

I stopped visiting that site and providing them with content about 2 years ago when i got a reprimand via pm for having 'Racey Industries - Custom Fabrication and Machining' in my sig line....

Kind of defeats the whole purpose of having a forum when you want the people that actually have expert advice to give the community, and cool build pictures to post, to pay for the honor of posting there, and bringing the website traffic.....

I like it over here better anyway :skull

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
Performance Boat removed our post and afterward asked us to advertise with them. I'd rather advertise with Dave because RDP and his loyal members ROCK!!! We look forward to meeting all of you this weekend.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What kind of boat was that? I'm guessing a Carrera 257?

RD

flatnutz110

Reaction score

And I thought I was the one who thought PB was whining BITCHES!:boobeyes:

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
My friend tells me it's a Fusion Cat. It's unmarked except for a nice Performance Boat Candy vinyl sticker on each side :cool:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My friend tells me it's a Fusion Cat. It's unmarked except for a nice Performance Boat Candy vinyl sticker on each side :cool:

WTF is a fusion? Is that the Rayson craft deal that they laid a couple of them up and then kinda vanished?

RD

Andy01

Reaction score
slide5.jpg

From your website. MTI.