WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$10 Million Worth of Porsche Parts & Accessory's

gofast1498

Reaction score
I have around $10,000,000.00 worth of inventory that includes all kinds of oem used and reconditioned Porsche parts I am trying to get rid of for pennies on the dollar. Hoods, doors, engines, transmissions, door handles, wheels, seats, switches, upholstery, etc. Been in the business 40 years and its time for me to enjoy the years I have left, looking for someone who would ideally like to buy everything. pm for more information if interested. Thank you

got wood

Reaction score
I have around $10,000,000.00 worth of inventory that includes all kinds of oem used and reconditioned Porsche parts I am trying to get rid of for pennies on the dollar. Hoods, doors, engines, transmissions, door handles, wheels, seats, switches, upholstery, etc. Been in the business 40 years and its time for me to enjoy the years I have left, looking for someone who would ideally like to buy everything. pm for more information if interested. Thank you
Interesting I would like more information

oldman

Reaction score
I'll give you Tree fiddy for all of it. 😝

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Do you have it inventoried? If so shoot me a pm.
Here’s a picture of the warehouse-

AA0DD225-2A19-4A5B-AC18-516883694CF8.jpeg

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Here’s a picture of the warehouse-

View attachment 1428186
It could be, you never know what people have amassed over a lifetime of collecting or running a business. While old Porsche parts certainly have value, with no inventory on a $10M lot it’s gonna be a tremendous effort to catalog the assortment and place a value. Individually the parts may be worth $20M or $50M but that is a whole bunch of work. As a lot it might move in one transaction to the right guy, but you gotta identify what’s there. I know where there is a pile of old Porsche parts in the $300K range if sold separately, but that work load has deterred that from happeneing.

If this guys sitting on a legit $10M in parts he knows what he’s got.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Maybe try singer. With all the cars they are doing they might be able to use them. And I feel your pain. I am 20 plus years in and have amassed way to much shit.

NicPaus

Reaction score
If you are in SoCal you must know my neighbor Buddy Tony. He has a mass Porsche collection and makes bumpers and body kits for them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

So figure a 5% commission I’m looking at 500? lol. Providing we sell it all off rdp

riverroyal

Reaction score
Pennies on the dollar. So 100k for 10mil in inventory.
Inventory paid for? Outstanding debt on said Inventory?

I'm not saying it's a scam. I'm know there are businesses out there that are great opportunities when timing works out

Backlash

Reaction score
I find this hard to believe. Seller has been in the business for 40 years and had this gold mine of Porsche parts worth millions he wants to "Unload." So he posts a "For sale" thread on a boating website in a general forum? Hmmm....

🤷

OC Daytona

Reaction score
It says he is 25
25 But he's been in the P biz for 40 years huh? BS

Maybe the guy who claims he's been to his shop can tells what city and the name of his shop.

I've bought and sold Porsche parts for various 911's I've owned for 35 years. If he's legit, me or one of my other contacts will know who he is.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well I can tell you the member isn’t some automated bot.. it’s a real dude.

Other than that I got no idea..

That said 10 mill?

If you have ever owned a machine shop that shit literally goes for x on the dollar.

And the lounge isn’t the place for this unless the Johnson family is getting some kinda major lolli..

I’ll let it slide for a day though for interest. I’d be interested in seeing what’s actually for sale.

RD

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I sent a text to Gary at Porsche Parts Obsolete… to see if he knows anything about this parts stash… But he hasn’t gotten back to me yet🤷🏽‍♀️..,

bonesfab

Reaction score
The problem with buying a lot like this or anything remotely large is the time it takes. To move it and organize it, to store it, to list it and sell it. It would almost be a full time job for someone. But that someone also needs the knowledge of what they are dealing with. Hard sell this day and age. but one hell of an ebay gig for the right person.

gofast1498

Reaction score
Hey All, I appreciate the interest. Due to privacy concerns also my desire to reman somewhat anonymous I wont be posting any pictures directly on the forum. I decided to post on river daves place for 2 reasons. Reason 1 if I posted on the other Porsche sites the whole industry would know what I am referring to and i don't want that, Also there are some members on this site that can afford to write a big check. If you are someone who is seriously interested please send me a pm. Also @RiverDave id appreciate it if you don't take this down if I end up selling the entirety of what's in my warehouse to someone from this site ill set something aside for you. Thank you.

jonnyd

Reaction score
Back in the early 80s, I worked in a shop in Canyon Country painting cars. The shop only worked on Porsche's. The owner had another shop/sales center in Calabasas. The shop in Canyon Country had a full yard of wrecked Porsches, that were kept around for parts.

sirbob

Reaction score
Do you have any Ricaro 70s seat like this?

I’m looking for a pair that can be refinished to match my 993 interior.

And would you sell them - I’m not a buyer for the whole shop.

IMG_6939.png

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I just talked to Gary Emory … Porsche Parts Obsolete …He just flew in from Oregon… for a memorial… He does not know off the top of his head who this might be with the large Porsche parts stash…🤷🏽‍♀️ doesn’t mean he doesn’t know somebody who knows😳

oldman

Reaction score
Same user name comes up on Bloodydecks fishing site, But I'm not a member to see anything.

spectras only

Reaction score
Do you have any Ricaro 70s seat like this?

I’m looking for a pair that can be refinished to match my 993 interior.

And would you sell them - I’m not a buyer for the whole shop.

View attachment 1428323
Try these guys.

Scan Automotive​

Address:
1118 East 3rd Street
V7J 1B8 North Vancouver, BC

Phone: +001 604 980 45 42
Email:
[email protected]

Logo-Scan-Automotive_400-592_01.jpg