WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
Wow!. That cracked pretty bad. Hope mine does'nt look like that

Mine cracked due to assembly error on my part...but because of that crack my boat almost sank...luckily we got it back to the dock in time and I got her back on the trailer.

Should've started an (Almost) Sunk The Boat thread. :D

You should see the impeller...it got fucked pretty bad too. I posted the thread where Beerjet and I rebuilt the pump for the second time in the Jets section of this board, complete with carnage pics.

rocket98

Reaction score
Once again, it appears you failed detective 101 classes. I hope you arent investigating other conspiracy theories. Jetaholic is NOT Later. He probably is just one that didnt donate any money to the scam. The only confirmed outing of the Sheriff was once. They did not mark the boat, they put a bouy in the area. The bouy did disappear which does happen from time to time when people see them, they cut the line and use them to mark their anchors. The Sheriff was not capable of doing dives over 100ft, so they could not attach anything to the boat.

I never said that the Sheriff attached a line to the boat, I said they marked a buoy at the location. I found it odd that both yourself and Later were online "invisible" while posting. Sounds like you have first hand information on how this was investigated. I will let you explain.

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
you photochop'd that shit to say berk, and it cracked like that when it transom dived ontop of a bbf that's been under water for 30yrs, bet if fuck'd your bbc crank up too:D them cast biatches are like glass ya know:lmao

And of course it would be a bbf under there...I hear they make great boat anchors :lmao:lmao:beer

IMPATIENT 1

Reaction score
And of course it would be a bbf under there...I hear they make great boat anchors :lmao:lmao:beer

actually it was in the digger they dug the lake out with, its worked so well for so damn long, dug so deep, they couldn't get the sumabitch out. the digger detoriated(SP?) around it and only the bbf was left after 30 damn yrs. now sux on that :hotdevil

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Im gonna need some low sodium popcorn for this one, when will the bullshit be thinned out:hmm

later

Banned
Reaction score
actually it was in the digger they dug the lake out with, its worked so well for so damn long, dug so deep, they couldn't get the sumabitch out. the digger detoriated(SP?) around it and only the bbf was left after 30 damn yrs. now sux on that :hotdevil
That Eliminator has real nice bbc. Not bbf:eek:

later

Banned
Reaction score
I heard that bbf came apart instantly after being struck from the weight of the bbc in later's boat on its way down :D
That's because bbf's are not as strong as bbc's. Bet ya it broke like glass:beer

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
That's because bbf's are not as strong as bbc's. Bet ya it broke like glass:beer

I know your boat sank due to a spinout but look on the bright side...

At least it wasn't a DCB! :D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I never said that the Sheriff attached a line to the boat, I said they marked a buoy at the location. I found it odd that both yourself and Later were online "invisible" while posting. Sounds like you have first hand information on how this was investigated. I will let you explain.

Not a problem. First off, I am not nor never have put myself in invisible mode on here. This site does log you out after a short amount of time without posting so maybe that was it. As for both Luckie Stiff and yourself, I am NOT a friend of Later. I do not know him, have never met him, and am not backing him up. I was not part of the money grab thing, and dont care to be involved with any of that.

What does bother me is when the truth is not posted, or "the story" gets out of hand. I do have some first hand information but it is not from Later. After reading all the back and forth stuff about this, I have made some phone calls to verify, or disprove, things that have been said. There has been so much said about the entire ordeal no one could ever know what really occurred. I am lucky enough to have some connections at the Sheriffs office and at the lake, so the information I have has come from them, not from Later. I dont believe what he posts without checking out the facts first. Then I will post what I found out. I have been trying to help out everyone reading this crap on what some of the actual facts are, but that just gets me accused of being one of his alter egos. My grammar, writing, and spelling skills are way better than his, so it offends me you think I am him. On another note, I do know the two previous owners of the boat, but that really has nothing to do with this.

IF, and that is a big IF, the thing ever is recovered, you cant bet I will do what I can to be there and photograph the boat after the recovery. If I find out the date, I will be contacting Holy Moly and whoever else wants to join me to watch.

Everything that he has something to do with goes to crap, like this thread..:swear

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Well stated. I will be there myself IF the boat is ever brought up.

Not a problem. First off, I am not nor never have put myself in invisible mode on here. This site does log you out after a short amount of time without posting so maybe that was it. As for both Luckie Stiff and yourself, I am NOT a friend of Later. I do not know him, have never met him, and am not backing him up. I was not part of the money grab thing, and dont care to be involved with any of that.

What does bother me is when the truth is not posted, or "the story" gets out of hand. I do have some first hand information but it is not from Later. After reading all the back and forth stuff about this, I have made some phone calls to verify, or disprove, things that have been said. There has been so much said about the entire ordeal no one could ever know what really occurred. I am lucky enough to have some connections at the Sheriffs office and at the lake, so the information I have has come from them, not from Later. I dont believe what he posts without checking out the facts first. Then I will post what I found out. I have been trying to help out everyone reading this crap on what some of the actual facts are, but that just gets me accused of being one of his alter egos. My grammar, writing, and spelling skills are way better than his, so it offends me you think I am him. On another note, I do know the two previous owners of the boat, but that really has nothing to do with this.

IF, and that is a big IF, the thing ever is recovered, you cant bet I will do what I can to be there and photograph the boat after the recovery. If I find out the date, I will be contacting Holy Moly and whoever else wants to join me to watch.

Everything that he has something to do with goes to crap, like this thread..:swear

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Well stated. I will be there myself IF the boat is ever brought up.

So I will get to see you at the lake twice? Woo hoo........
I will add you to the list Rich. Now there will be two sober old farts there drinking soda.

rocket98

Reaction score

You must live right next to the lake. I wish I was that close. After posting you got your camera ,jumped in your truck, went to the lake and were back posting in 3 hours. You know were all the other parties live and have inside information. I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusions.

This post has been edited. I have made a mistake on the time frame that put propcop in the middle of this. To this I am :smackheadwrong.:smackhead:smackhead

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Definitely add me to the list although doubt that boat will ever see the sun.

So I will get to see you at the lake twice? Woo hoo........
I will add you to the list Rich. Now there will be two sober old farts there drinking soda.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Were gonna have to put up bleachers when that fockin boat is brought up, the crowds will be enormous!!!!:beer

We can sell popcorn, beer and have a real party...:swear:fsakes

later

Banned
Reaction score
Were gonna have to put up bleachers when that fockin boat is brought up, the crowds will be enormous!!!!:beer

We can sell popcorn, beer and have a real party...:swear:fsakes
This should be a big party then.:beer

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You must live right next to the lake. I wish I was that close. After posting you got your camera ,jumped in your truck, went to the lake and were back posting in 30 minutes. You know were all the other parties live and have inside information. I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusions.

Thanks Rocket, I appreciate that. I am not that close. When you were skeptical of the level of the lake, I wanted to go check it out anyway, so I just figured why not go up and take a few pics to show everyone. I was actually gone for about 2 or 2 1/2 hours (just to set the record straight). Maybe the computer times show different, Im not sure. I am just one that wants to find out what is really going on when I hear a bunch of stuff that doesnt make sense. I am lucky enough to know people that know people, that can put me in touch with the ones to find out what is really up. And I want to share it to set the record straight. This story could never be made up, no one has that big of an imagination. I am also sorry if I offended in any of my posts. :beer
As for the green people and the steelhead, what a crock. Steelhead will never go back up there.

Definitely add me to the list although doubt that boat will ever see the sun.

I agree Rick, but I plan on having a boat for many years to come, so you never know....lol

rocket98

Reaction score
Thanks Rocket, I appreciate that. I am not that close. When you were skeptical of the level of the lake, I wanted to go check it out anyway, so I just figured why not go up and take a few pics to show everyone. I was actually gone for about 2 or 2 1/2 hours (just to set the record straight). Maybe the computer times show different, Im not sure. I am just one that wants to find out what is really going on when I hear a bunch of stuff that doesnt make sense. I am lucky enough to know people that know people, that can put me in touch with the ones to find out what is really up. And I want to share it to set the record straight. This story could never be made up, no one has that big of an imagination. I am also sorry if I offended in any of my posts. :beer
As for the green people and the steelhead, what a crock. Steelhead will never go back up there.

I agree Rick, but I plan on having a boat for many years to come, so you never know....lol
Please go back an look at my previous post a couple back. Peace:beer

It's post #126

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yeea, we can charge admission..and pay back any money people got dupped out of???:hmm
Hell yeah, great idea. Then on top of that we can bring a BBQ trailer, my DJ set up, and invite some special guests......Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Anna Nicole, James Brown, Jack Kennedy, and Natalie Wood.

:fsakes

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Please go back an look at my previous post a couple back. Peace:beer

It's post #126

lol, I read up, funny stuff. See, we are on the same side of this......:p
Now I understand why you were skeptical. By the way, it was friggin cold and windy up there. Then my dog saw birds in the brush so she went chasing after them and couldnt figure out how to get back up the hill.

I miss HolyMolys input. He used to have me rolling.

Riodog

Reaction score
Brookski and Jetoholic, it's cool. I'm trying to get the players straight with the new names and all. (Jetoholic-> sorry if I get you mixed up with the other jetoholic).

About this point in time most everyone is getting fed up with later and while I never got involved emo with the lil shit he is starting to bore me . That's worse than getting me pissed off I think.(you do know most of this is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
LOL
Rio

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
(Jetoholic-> sorry if I get you mixed up with the other jetoholic).
Rio

Actually this is the same Jetaholic. And yes I am the same one that went two months without paying for a part I was fronted...however I got that situation taken care of, and figured that since we're all on a new site with a fresh start I could take this opportunity to turn over a new leaf.

Again...I've dealt with many people on the boards...buying as well as selling parts from a few board members. That was just 1 bad deal out of many good ones.

beerjet

Reaction score
I cant believe this is happening again

I know Jetaholic (and there is only one :swear) and brooski . My understanding is that they dont live anywhere near each other . I do know that brooski lives very close to the lake.

Does anyone else know them or where they live ? :confused: What a great bunch of detectives . Fukin morons . :smackhead

I guess one website shutting down from dumbshit overload wasn't enough or maybe HB was a bigger shit pile than previously thought . :(

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I cant believe this is happening again

I know Jetaholic (and there is only one :swear) and brooski . My understanding is that they dont live anywhere near each other . I do know that brooski lives very close to the lake.

Does anyone else know them or where they live ? :confused: What a great bunch of detectives . Fukin morons . :smackhead

I guess one website shutting down from dumbshit overload wasn't enough or maybe HB was a bigger shit pile than previously thought . :(
ROFLMAO
Good Morning Omar!

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score

Sounds more like your bbf digging you deeper and deeper into a hole of bullshit...those bbf's are great for that :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ya know I just came on here this morning to respond to some PM's.. but I seriously gotta ask.. LOL

Why does anybody really give a shit about this guy, his boat, or the little bit of money that people donated? I'm sure everybody that donated at this point really doesn't care anymore? Save 1 midget..

Even though it's my board I"m not super tech savvy.. I will be having Forensic show me how to cross check IP's though etc.. and perusing this thread a bit.

Whatever I find will be public knowledge..

RD

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Ya know I just came on here this morning to respond to some PM's.. but I seriously gotta ask.. LOL

Why does anybody really give a shit about this guy, his boat, or the little bit of money that people donated? I'm sure everybody that donated at this point really doesn't care anymore? Save 1 midget..

Even though it's my board I"m not super tech savvy.. I will be having Forensic show me how to cross check IP's though etc.. and perusing this thread a bit.

RD

I think Rocket and I worked it out. He is now a believer....lol
Your take on this is probably very correct. Never piss off a midget...

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

RD

I don't really give a shit about him or his boat, I just like to see the shit he spews out of his mouth.:D The money thing (which i gave none) is not a big deal to most it doesn't seem. I just thought that since i work almost within walking distance of him, I could go and pick the funds and get them back to the donors.
I would like to see him do the right thing even if it is only for another person who truley could use some help from board members. People seemed eager to help him and I don't think those same people would be so eager to help the next person out. JMHO

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Off to Toas N.M. for some skiing:D:D:D

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score

RD

For me, it's not so much helping the guy out that I'm concerned with. Again, it's my own fascination with watching a boat salvage and how it's done, and what kind of damage a boat goes through when it's under water like that for a long period of time. I've always wanted to write an article on something rather interesting...I've already started to do tech articles in the Jets section...but I figured this would be something worth writing an article out of, despite the drama and bullshit that ensued over it.

I'm looking at it as just a "sunk boat recovery" type thing...not really getting into the drama of the whole thing.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm looking at it as just a "sunk boat recovery" type thing...not really getting into the drama of the whole thing.

bullshityk5.jpg

Riodog

Reaction score
Actually this is the same Jetaholic. And yes I am the same one that went two months without paying for a part I was fronted...however I got that situation taken care of, and figured that since we're all on a new site with a fresh start I could take this opportunity to turn over a new leaf.

Again...I've dealt with many people on the boards...buying as well as selling parts from a few board members. That was just 1 bad deal out of many good ones.

Okay, so you're a "slow-pay". If you'd like to send me a retainer of 4->500 bucks I'll just put it on your account then when you need sumptin all you have to do is give me a call an iffin I have one laying around-it's yours.....:lmao I was thinking of the whom-ever that used to work for one of our boat parts purveyors.
Rio

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Later must be on some new and improved meds. He's yet to fly off the handle at anyone. :eek::D

Edit: Uh oh, Topper is reading this now. :smackhead

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Later must be on some new and improved meds. He's yet to fly off the handle at anyone. :eek::D

I think she supports him 110%. Especially if Jetaholic is involved.
:fsakes

Topless

Reaction score

LMAO!!!!! I need to remember to shut my blinds.
:eek: