WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings…Post them here!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I did some of the pre interviews last time. The answers were hard to listen too.

How would you prepare for a long drive to a job site?

Answer: I would drink coffee.
Put a diaper on. No stops needed.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I did some of the pre interviews last time. The answers were hard to listen too.

Well...I'd grab a 5th of whiskey. If it was a really long trip maybe some Diet Coke to mix?

Did I win anything?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

Get in the truck, turn the keys, put truck in drive and go. Is it a trick question?

cofooter

Reaction score
Get in the truck, turn the keys, put truck in drive and go. Is it a trick question?
Its a good question, it gives insight into how a person approaches/prepares for a task. The answer I would like to hear is something like I would double check the address, I would mapquest it to get familiar with the route, I would check on the normal traffic at the time I'm traveling, I would make a list of things I would bring so I don't forget anything, set my alarm, get a good nights sleep, etc etc

hallett21

Reaction score
It’s a good question, it gives insight into how a person approaches/prepares for a task. The answer I would like to hear is something like I would double check the address, I would mapquest it to get familiar with the route, I would check on the normal traffic at the time I'm traveling, I would make a list of things I would bring so I don't forget anything, set my alarm, get a good nights sleep, etc etc
I’d fail because I just thought that was all assumed lol

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Its a good question, it gives insight into how a person approaches/prepares for a task. The answer I would like to hear is something like I would double check the address, I would mapquest it to get familiar with the route, I would check on the normal traffic at the time I'm traveling, I would make a list of things I would bring so I don't forget anything, set my alarm, get a good nights sleep, etc etc
If you said walk around the vehicle and do a pre trip inspection your answer would be 100% perfect and I would assumed you know someone on the inside and cheated 🤣

cofooter

Reaction score
If you said walk around the vehicle and do a pre trip inspection your answer would be 100% perfect and I would assumed you know someone on the inside and cheated 🤣
I done dozens and dozens of interviews, I ask the same type of question.......

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’d fail because I just thought that was all assumed lol
So funny story about that. I have 2 duis but my old company gave me a truck anyways. When I interviewed for instructor the question was do you have a company truck? It was their way of asking if I could be insured. I said yes and pointed at it out the window. A few months later they found out about the dui’s when the college ran my background but when they brought it up I said you guys asked about a company truck not what the company paid to insure me. One of the guys in the interview said he’s right that was a bad question. The interview questions have changed 😂😂

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
This was for a company truck...I misunderstood. Thought it was hoping in your personal truck and driving to the site.

wet hull

Reaction score
Our company is looking for a Safety Manager / Director to service our So Cal jobs. Tilden-Coil Constructors. Our Safety guy is relocating back east
What are qualifications? My brother in law is looking. Where would he send resume?

Javajoe

Reaction score
What are qualifications? My brother in law is looking. Where would he send resume?
Have him call me if he’s serious. Our office is in Riverside

Last edited:

wet hull

Reaction score
951-809-2184 Joe Stilwell
Passing your info onto him. His name is Kyle

ham&cheese

Reaction score
IMG_0174.jpeg

satellitemike

Reaction score
If you guys know anyone looking into getting into the railroad we are looking for a track laborer in OC. We also seem to be looking for conductors and engineers on a short line in Redlands every few months.
PM for details

Ace

Reaction score
Hello all!! I have 2 openings for In home sale representatives for our Los Angeles territory. Pavers, turf, walls, custom BBQ’s fire pits and the list goes on. If you are interested and want more information, please contact me. W-2 commission only, full benefits. Celebrating 33 years in business.

[email protected]

Thank you!! JG

She's Mine

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a Sr. IT Tech position open in Irvine, CA. In office 4 days a week and work from home every other Friday. Fortune 100 Tech Distribution Company, position is at corporate office. Hourly, annual bonus, monthly tech of the month bonus, benefits, company match 401K on first day. Fast pace, must be able to pivot, decision maker, motivated, and driven. If interested and want more info please DM me.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Did this position get filled?

Javajoe

Reaction score
Did this position get filled?
Looks like it is not listed anymore but I would still reach out to us. It’s a long hiring process and some people don’t cut it and leave or get let go in jobs so you never know. I have not been notified it has been filled

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Looks like it is not listed anymore but I would still reach out to us. It’s a long hiring process and some people don’t cut it and leave or get let go in jobs so you never know. I have not been notified it has been filled
I just wanted to see qualifications. I have osha 500 510 501 30 and 10. I have my csss and I’m working on my chst. I’m trying to get my brother to do the same I really think he would do well as a safety director. I was curious for him

Javajoe

Reaction score
I just wanted to see qualifications. I have osha 500 510 501 30 and 10. I have my csss and I’m working on my chst. I’m trying to get my brother to do the same I really think he would do well as a safety director. I was curious for him
I asked my PM about it today. Said we hired a guy but he never showed up 🤦‍♂️

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I asked my PM about it today. Said we hired a guy but he never showed up 🤦‍♂️
If you know the qualifications I can pass them to my brother. Maybe salary too. Who knows maybe I’m interested 😂

Javajoe

Reaction score
If you know the qualifications I can pass them to my brother. Maybe salary too. Who knows maybe I’m interested 😂
It was a LOOOONG LIST. Pays like 120k to 150k I think it showed.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Just reposted today

JL95

Reaction score
That is essentially my job description and its a MF. At least that pays well.

Icky

Reaction score
No wonder why safety guys are grumpy, that's a lot to digest. 😁

CLdrinker

Reaction score
SCE has almost 30 openings for residential customer service rep. 15weeks training then fully remote must be within 75miles of Irwindsle facility.
$26.55 to start.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
SCE has almost 30 openings for residential customer service rep. 15weeks training then fully remote must be within 75miles of Irwindsle facility.
$26.55 to start.
Sounds like a good deal for some to get a start. . Nice perks with SCE.
Is all training still done in Chino or o think that’s where it was.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal for some to get a start. . Nice perks with SCE.
Is all training still done in Chino or o think that’s where it was.
Think this is remote training not sure though.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Seeking Phoenix Based Sales Reps: $45k Base + Company Car or Vehicle Allowance, 2-4% of gross on the sales, full benefit package etc..its a w-2 role.. Expectation is 2-3 closes per week. Leads are provided. Some knowledge of solar energy and roofing would be good as the company does both, however it is not required. STRONGLY prefer someone with a business, communications, etc degree. Some opportunity for travel to limited other markets served.

I am acting as a consultant for this firm right now and one of the tasks is ramping up their sales team. Highly reputable female owned firm. I have known the leadership a long time, and they run a good ship. Great job for a fresh graduate looking to get into a pretty lucrative field with a firm who actually does things right. I've been in this industry since 2008, and it's never been boring as it is ever changing.

Feel free to send anyone interested my way.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
HR individual for a nationwide construction firm needed.

But, must be very familiar with all the details/rule concerning CA.

Most likely will be based in Corona.

PM me if you're interested.

nordictom

Reaction score
Carpenter position just posted on the MWD Webpage. based at Lake Mathews. NO FISHING privileges included, LOL